It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANTIFA terrorists destroy USMC office and attack bystanders in video

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

As far as i know the violence and damage has been prosecuted against antifa.

I see the exact opposite. I see a gang of thugs assembling to use Fascist tactics, aka violence and intimidation, to intimidate, threaten, and in some cases attack those who disagree with them. That is antithetical to my belief that everyone should be able to speak freely and be reasonably safe.

And I see the police doing nothing but watching.

In all fairness, it's not just ANTIFA... it is several different groups who have begun to use similar tactics to silence their opponents. ANTIFA is the most vocal right now and they get the most attention because of that. But I really don't give two slaps of a rat's tail what someone's political position is, as long as they are not trying to silence their opponents using violence or legality. Anyone who tries that should be slapped down... HARD. I do not want to live in a country where freedom of speech applies only to the popular, nor one where having a differing opinion can lead to physical confrontation so easily.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

*Takes a deep breath of clean freshness* Isn't it great to clear the air?

One night after having been asleep for several hours, I woke up and stumbled my way to my desk to post my signature here.

It's honestly how I feel about our current circumstances.

How or when I don't know, but we'll-the country- get our acts together again, and just go back to being regular ole political opponents.

We'll leave the passionate and exaggerated, misplaced hatred and blame behind.

My best to you JB.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MteWamp

So could you explain? And I would you again to please be specific.

No, I don't think so. I said all I wanted to say about it in my post to JB.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
They wouldn't do it in small towns because they would end up dead. Simple life in small towns.

You have a fertile mind....like that post man!!
edit on 6-8-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: MteWamp

So could you explain? And I would you again to please be specific.

No, I don't think so. I said all I wanted to say about it in my post to JB.

Yeah. I thought so.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: JBurns
NJ homeland security = government. Not Federal government, but might as well be with the kind of connections to the federal government

See above, and New Jersey isn't in Oregon where the window got broken.

So that's why they are not terrorists?

Are they considered heroes when they move to California?

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I do not want to live in a country where freedom of speech applies only to the popular, nor one where having a differing opinion can lead to physical confrontation so easily.

I do not want that either.

Keep in mind this was an antifa protest invaded by a "prayer group".

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
So that's why they are not terrorists?

Are they considered heroes when they move to California?

Ask California.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Then I suggest we both start rooting for law enforcement instead of lawlessness... because I see it coming.

If a prayer group got violent, then give them the same treatment. They weren't much of a prayer group anyway.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
It's always funny when those on the right go bat sht crazy about someone who isn't on their side doing anything that they could possibly deem the slightest bit violent (a cracked window is really weak though, just sayin).

Here's why this is such a problem for the right… the main argument that the right makes for the 2nd is that there may come a time when normal dissent isn't enough, and we the people, may have to take up arms against the gov't.

You should already see why you are fighting against the 2nd by getting so hard-lined about this.

Now either that argument for the 2nd is real, and this tirade is completely false (and seriously overblown cause you just don't like them), or that argument for the 2nd is isn't real, which then becomes a real problem for all those that use that argument for defending the arming of citizens.

Either way, in this case, this isn't even close to an organized group taking up arms against the gov't in protest.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Exactly. Nude Bike Rider Death Race 2018.
. Really, more violence doesn't help. Actually it feeds into the hands of those wanting a cultural/political/civil war.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
Military? No.

But police shooting these dogs to stop the violence? That I can live with.

I'm fine with them protesting, but this is not protesting. This is violence, vandalism, and vitriol. We (used to) live in a nation of laws. That is no more. Sooner or later, this lawlessness will affect those who claim ANTIFA is just a group of protestors. I'd bet good money when that happens, there will be an outcry for more law and order... too late.

Again, if someone wants to protest, even if they want to protest something silly like Fascists protesting Fascists (which is what ANTIFA does), that's fine. Walk up and down the sidewalk with your signs demanding that you go home and that you aren't welcome. But the second someone starts a fight, throws a rock, or brandishes any kind of weapon, it is not a protest... at that point it is a riot and any offenders need to be locked up if possible (preferable), or put down if necessary to maintain peace.

And that goes for all groups. ANTIFA is just the obvious offender at this point in time.

TheRedneck

Well stated.

We are indeed dealing with Terrorist is my take. It IS only a matter of time before it is too late but arrests will do just fine in my opinion. I can see where Burn got the concept for this OP, but TheRedneck is right.

These thugs who only know how to riot are violating laws and the police need to do their job or the Federal Marshall's will have to come in and take charge until the proper police protection is in place like in the 1800's. This type of action is arrestable but not firing squad stuff unless they turn on the police with weapons and then that is generally considered "suicide by Cop" to a more people than not.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Then I suggest we both start rooting for law enforcement instead of lawlessness... because I see it coming.

If a prayer group got violent, then give them the same treatment. They weren't much of a prayer group anyway.

TheRedneck

That is the kicker right there...Create a need for big brother..no thanks

Let's just protect our squares and let the power trippin nuts on all three sides play themselves out.

If the big man upstairs call on me to stop someone from gettin hurt or for me to protect my land then i will. One thing i will not do is get caught in the streets with my pants down cause i just watched the evening news and decided to join the crowds.

I hear they get real bored in tha city...I would not know nuttin bout that.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Spacespider

Scary to see how many is defending antifa in this thread

Scary to see how many are just buying the narrative without understanding that it wasn't just ANTIFA in the wrong , two other extremist groups were also involved but it seems as Patriot Prayer and the Proud Boys are right wing extremist they get a pass when it comes to apportioning blame and claims of terrorism.

Strange world we live in.

So you guys don't see ANTIFA starting it do you? Admit it and we can agree to disagree. If you hit me am I supposed to laugh and walk away? If i am allowed free speech but this group denies my speech and does so violently do I get to sue them should I survive?

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

a reply to: Spacespider

Scary to see how many is defending antifa in this thread

Scary to see how many are just buying the narrative without understanding that it wasn't just ANTIFA in the wrong , two other extremist groups were also involved but it seems as Patriot Prayer and the Proud Boys are right wing extremist they get a pass when it comes to apportioning blame and claims of terrorism.

Strange world we live in.

So you guys don't see ANTIFA starting it do you? Admit it and we can agree to disagree. If you hit me am I supposed to laugh and walk away? If i am allowed free speech but this group denies my speech and does so violently do I get to sue them should I survive?

All i'm saying is it's a non issue. If a skinny, college kid in pajamas assaults you and you can't defend yourself, then call the police. It's a crime issue. Prosecute, Sue, file charges, call 911. The police arrest people for commiting crime every day. and don't call them terrorists.

For myself I train in self defense daily so I don' thave to worry about them. LOL

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Look up their doctrine... Or at least with the Portland "chapter". Such as not speaking against racism and what they term as fascism just contributes to it spreading.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
ANTIFA in Philly.

Here's a fun one. An all-white mob of ANITFA activists showed up and hounded Charlie Kirk and Candace Owens out of the restaurant they were eating breakfast in. The ANTIFA lot were shouting "F*** White Surpemacy!" at the two which is funny considering who Candace Owens is, and when the Philly Police showed up to keep them safe after someone doused Charlie with water, the ANTIFA lot started calling the police race traitors (all the police were minorities).

Imagine if a bunch of white conservatives did the same thing to a young pair of liberals with one of them being black.

I've seen quite a few posts in this thread that describe the Antifa as white. Maybe some of them are but a large percentage identify as Jewish - not white. This is one reason they are so against Nazis. You don't need to be Jewish to be anti Nazi but that is the Antifa historical roots. They are a disorganized collection of groups which include many people but if you doubt the Jewish basis of Antifa, just Google: Antifa Jewish. There will appear many articles to back this up, not just in the US but worldwide. So a group of them railing against white supremacy is not all that incongruous.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
are they terrorist or a bunch of pansies, you all need to figure it out. im pretty sure right wing white men have committed a majority of terrorist acts in america. antifa which is a tactic not a group have not killed anyone. even in these recent violent protest only the right have been responsible for deaths

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: magnetik
are they terrorist or a bunch of pansies, you all need to figure it out. im pretty sure right wing white men have committed a majority of terrorist acts in america. antifa which is a tactic not a group have not killed anyone. even in these recent violent protest only the right have been responsible for deaths

Exactly. I find it funny that a bunch if big tough guys, CCW holders, Veterans, Harley riders, construction workers, cowboys...the stereotypical american males are all scared of a couple of college kids. I still don't know why?

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: Trueman

a reply to: Trueman

The Department of Homeland Security has finally declared Soros-funded far-left group Antifa a domestic terrorist organization.

Sad for your country but even sadder that you don't see why.

I see it perfectly. I Also see you refuse to accept Antifa as terrorists even after I showed you those links confirming that. Why? Because you don't like Trump ?

The KKK is also labeled as domestic terrorists.

A friend of mine at a predominantly white church had a brother they recruited when he went to Alabama. All they knew he was a fat balding redneck looking guy who said the right things (because the FBI coached him up). The KKK didn't know he was really a Conservative-(Republican/Democrat I don't recall but Conservative). He infiltrated them by moving to the State of Alabama and helped Jeff Sessions and the FBI send them to jail and some to death sentences. So yea the KKK deserve it. Call it "Justice for Edgar Meavers" and the bombing of a Birmingham AL Church with Black children murdered.

So, YES they are getting theirs and thank GOD! Hating on folks white or black, yellow or red is WRONG and is helping TPTB run all this prosperity, opportunity and personal freedoms in the ground so they can replace our Gov.
edit on 6-8-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join