It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANTIFA terrorists destroy USMC office and attack bystanders in video

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: Spruce

originally posted by: MteWamp
Let 'em keep it up.

Keep pushing.

Eventually, they'll go too far.

Then when enough of these nutjobs have had the s**t stomped out of them, maybe then they'll stop acting like neanderthals.

Most of the idiots are nothing more than grown-up children.

Just spoiled immature titty-babies.

Pussies.

I somewhat agree with this. The last couple of generations lack any serious discipline and behave mostly based on emotion.

They have not been taught that they live in a civilized country and have a responsibility to society to control their behavior with respect to other people with different opinions.

Good point Bruce, I think we can teach that to them by kicking their ass or dome piecing them with .223 of freedom.

So many things wrong with that statement. Why does a bullet have to be used to get a point across? You know we have a mouth that is capable of producing words and showing emotions. A Remington round does not solve the issue it just subdues a combatant. And one will always return in place.

Haha, sorry, I was using that to show how silly it was to say that the generational problem is emotion while that member agreed they need their asses kicked.

They need jail and a job.

Plenty of stuff I want to protest.... But I have a really good job, so I don't. And if I did, I wouldn't get in trouble.... Because job.

Ohhhh...OOPS sorry man. I guess I took that out of context. My bad

It's fine, we had a crack team of hostage'd thread negotiators come in here and stabilize the situation pages ago with immature jokes...

From what I can gather most people are docile or light hearted now.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Davey Crockett would be considered a domestic terrorist these days and the government would have killed him.

Oh, wait.

Oh s###! He died?!?!?! Next you're going to tell me he wasn't from Texas.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: Metallicus

Yeah we remember how you blamed one for being run down and killed by a extreme right winger.
You are as bad as the op.
About as anti American as you can get calling for your fellow Americans to be put down.

Groups or people that burn American flags, are NOT my fellow Americans.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spruce

originally posted by: MteWamp
Let 'em keep it up.

Keep pushing.

Eventually, they'll go too far.

Then when enough of these nutjobs have had the s**t stomped out of them, maybe then they'll stop acting like neanderthals.

Most of the idiots are nothing more than grown-up children.

Just spoiled immature titty-babies.

Pussies.

I somewhat agree with this. The last couple of generations lack any serious discipline and behave mostly based on emotion.

They have not been taught that they live in a civilized country and have a responsibility to society to control their behavior with respect to other people with different opinions.

Good point Bruce, I think we can teach that to them by kicking their ass or dome piecing them with .223 of freedom.

So many things wrong with that statement. Why does a bullet have to be used to get a point across? You know we have a mouth that is capable of producing words and showing emotions. A Remington round does not solve the issue it just subdues a combatant. And one will always return in place.

Haha, sorry, I was using that to show how silly it was to say that the generational problem is emotion while that member agreed they need their asses kicked.

They need jail and a job.

Plenty of stuff I want to protest.... But I have a really good job, so I don't. And if I did, I wouldn't get in trouble.... Because job.

Ohhhh...OOPS sorry man. I guess I took that out of context. My bad

It's fine, we had a crack team of hostage'd thread negotiators come in here and stabilize the situation pages ago with immature jokes...

From what I can gather most people are docile or light hearted now.

You just gave me a good chuckle!

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tekaran

Yeah we remember how you blamed one for being run down and killed by a extreme right winger.
About as anti American as you can get calling for your fellow Americans to be put down.

And Obama wasn't your president, we get it dude. #KEK those college kids.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Except they are, and the Supreme Court ruled on that issue already. Which is better than Europe where the mamby pambies have laws against that type of exercising of free speech. You don't want to be a European mamby pamby, do you?

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Oh s###! He died?!?!?!

Yup, along with Jim Bowie, the singer's brother.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

What if the flag is made in china?

American flags made in china seem more counter productive that someone burning a American flag.

I do not like them burning flags either but having a leader tout unamerican products while espousing Pro American sentiment is even more distasteful and harmful than some burning an American flag in an attempt to get others attention to the actual burning of America that is happening.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Except they are, and the Supreme Court ruled on that issue already. Which is better than Europe where the mamby pambies have laws against that type of exercising of free speech. You don't want to be a European mamby pamby, do you?

Last I checked, they can't even meme over there. How are we supposed to vocalize our politics without memes? Get my grandma to send chain emails again?..... No thanks.
edit on 6-8-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Last I checked, they can't even meme over there. How are we supposed to vocalize our politics without memes? Get my grandma to send chain emails again..... No thanks.

Everyone wants more government to protect them from triggly stuff.

'Oh, that bad man is doing something I dont like! Government, help me!'

Marys.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Thats some pretty strong words there OP, you think they should be shot because two, yes, two morons tried pretty poorly to break a few windows.

Because thats what it was, I saw the video from Twitter its a couple of dudes dressed in black making a laudable attempt at it. They are not "terrorists" they are vandals and should be treated as such, if you think these idiots are terrorists then you should have visited Belfast in the 1980's for some comparison and see what they done to the military.

Now there is a second component to your OP.

The part where you talk about the violence against others, well even FoxNews conceded that this was violence by both groups, members of the far left and far right met and they had a bit of fight again, hardly terrorism.

You really have to stop with these exaggerations, these people are petty criminals they are not terrorists who deserve to be shot by the military.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Last I checked, they can't even meme over there. How are we supposed to vocalize our politics without memes? Get my grandma to send chain emails again..... No thanks.

Everyone wants more government to protect them from triggly stuff.

'Oh, that bad man is doing something I dont like! Government, help me!'

Marys.

I mean... If people want to keep up the faux outrage and get the government to put their boots on ANTIFA's throats... then get used to....

Where's your permit for that kitchen knife?
edit on 6-8-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

the Supreme Court ruled on that issue already. Which is better than Europe where the mamby pambies have laws against that type of exercising of free speech. You don't want to be a European mamby pamby, do you?

It is not illegal to burn the UK's Union Flag, but we are leaving the EU, I don't know the laws over there.
I know Germany has some crazy laws like it's illegal to deny the holocaust do a hitler salute etc.
Perhaps they allow burning of flags with swastikas on them?

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

How about no on the whatever it takes...

How about no on your no.

When criminals commit crimes, it is the duty of law enforcement to stop them from doing so. Period. If it requires violence, it requires violence.

I will stand right there beside you when an individual or small group is targeted unjustly, or when excessive force is used... but we need to agree on what we're discussing. We're discussing an armed, armored para-military group who has gotten away with openly committing extreme vandalism and rioting for far too long. Now they obviously think they should get away with it, and they will push farther as time goes on. Law enforcement must either enforce the law strictly where they are concerned, or walk away and leave the citizenry to fend for themselves.

Perhaps we could just let them protest against the things they find unjust just as you also have the right to do and if they brake the law we just let local law enforcement do their job and we then back the local law enforcement with the power that we have subverted to the fed.

Protesting does not involve violence. That is called rioting. Perhaps we should allow them to protest only if the protest does not turn into a riot?

Rioting is not legal.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

How about no on your no. When criminals commit crimes, it is the duty of law enforcement to stop them from doing so. Period. If it requires violence, it requires violence.

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!! The left and the right have finally kind of compromised.

Alright liberal members, look at the bright side, at least now with ANTIFA, we have the cooky conservative members celebrating police brutality against white people.... Bah dump tsssss....

I'll be here all day people.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

and a no on your no to my no

it is the duty of the law to use discretion when determining enforcement

this is the usa and not an authoritarian state

we do not need more dictators

I think king george sounded much like some of you

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I still don't get why you guys are so upset about Antifa or as I like to call them..."12 guys in black pajamas, who watch too many youtube videos on martial arts and live in their moms basements playing fortnight."

If someone breaks the law, call the police. Easy.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Still wondering.

Your OP says the video shows AntiFa:

"destroying a USMC building and attacking innocent bystanders with objects/OC pepper spray"??

Is there some other video you meant to link to? Cuz the one you linked to did not show that.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: introvert

Not even remotely.

I can't possibly be the only one who remembers people like the Weather Underground, or the Symbionese Liberation Army, etc... They were much more dangerous than anything AntiFa has done.

That was well before my time, but I know about those groups and you are correct. Antifa is no where even near that level.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
a reply to: introvert

Do you dislike ANTIFA?

Sure.

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: JBurns
www.foxnews.com...

Cowardly anti-American anti-Military ANTIFA terrorists are seen destroying a USMC building and attacking innocent bystanders with objects/OC pepper spray

Watch the video. See how un-American DNC aligned ANTIFA is. I have yet to see any mainstream Democrats denouncing and publicly rejecting ANTIFA goons.

They must be put down by our military like the seditious insurrectionist dogs they are. It happened at Kent State and it sure as hell can & should happen to antifa terrorists. Where is our National Guard? America needs you.

Put down? By the military?

No wonder people are concerned you guys will go after the media and others you dislike.

We put the Nazis down didn't we?

With the help of Russia, ya, but I think you may be creating a false equivalence.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join