It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANTIFA terrorists destroy USMC office and attack bystanders in video

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: atlantiswatusi
Destruction of property, especially government property isn't free speech. With all the hate from the left nowadays its easy to see where the confusion comes from though

That kind of statement alone just shows that hate comes from all sides. That statement furthers the disdain of both sides......SO DON’T USE THEM

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Let 'em keep it up.

Keep pushing.

Eventually, they'll go too far.

Then when enough of these nutjobs have had the s**t stomped out of them, maybe then they'll stop acting like neanderthals.

Most of the idiots are nothing more than grown-up children.

Just spoiled immature titty-babies.

Actually, the clinical term would be "pussies". Spoiled children throwing a temper tantrum.

They should be treated as such. Unfortunately, this will end in bloodshed.

Fortunately, we don't have problems like this in our neck of the woods.

edit on 6-8-2018 by MteWamp because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Firstly, thank you for your sincerity. That's the JBurns I remember from 2009.

I will be sincere too. Frankly, my heart was broken when this country elected Donald Trump. It was like I was drowning in a sea of heartbreak. Everything he campaigned for, that people would support it, that they shared all those traits and regression, and suppression and oppression, lack of decency and values, open dishonesty, and all those characteristics I so detest. I thought for a while, that all along I'd been living in a dream, a bubble, in which I imagined people were good, and decent, open to change for the better, willing to help those who needed it, assist our allies all over the world, if they needed it. Fighting for justice. All that vanished for me when he was elected. *poof*. Gone. It was like I found myself in another world. I thought I knew the American people, my people, my countrymen/women. Turns out I didn't. (I'm telling you this because it was what it was like for me.

So. What do we do with that?

How do we manage these differences? In your post, you paint a picture of a very patriotic man.

Can you accept I'm patriotic too? I mean, I don't have a flag on my front lawn, and I accept other countries are as good as we are, but I love my country, and I'm glad I live here, and I would do whatever was needed of me to maintain it.

So,where do we go from here?

And I'm not talking about just me and you, but I'm talking about all of us. What do we do with all this heartbreak, frustration and disappointment? All these adversarial assertions and ideas? All these emotions that are sometimes all over the place.

This is so cliché, but I regularly must tell myself to "accept the things I cannot change", while simultaneously resigned to not become complacent. I remember that a flag is fabric, a symbol and a person is flesh and blood. When push comes to shove, nobody is going to silence us -- as a country. It's the foundation of our democracy.

So, tell me J.Burns. Do you think I'm mentally retarded? Do you think I'm a despicable thug who doesn't deserve to live among decent republicans?

Even though you see things in another way, can you find a way to respect what I think?

eta: Okay. I've rolled over and shown you my tender under-belly. Be thoughtful.

edit on 8/6/2018 by angeldoll because: Yes, I have a tender underbelly

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MteWamp
Let 'em keep it up.

Keep pushing.

Then when enough of these nutjobs have had the s**t stomped out of them, maybe then they'll stop acting like neanderthals.

Pussies.

Are you encouraging groups such as this to go to far? That IS not cool man. Violence is never the answer and to wait for a group to reach that is also not cool. These type of tactics only prolong the issue at hand. A solution is available but I don’t know what it is. But those are NOT the solutions. Just sayin

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Not when the police are told to stand down....

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Let 'em keep it up.

Keep pushing.

Pussies.

Yea, I can't believe we're in the year 2018 and someone took protesting too far.

Unprecedented!

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Let 'em keep it up.

Keep pushing.

Pussies.

I somewhat agree with this. The last couple of generations lack any serious discipline and behave mostly based on emotion.

They have not been taught that they live in a civilized country and have a responsibility to society to control their behavior with respect to other people with different opinions.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
HOTTT AIR

Portland Police Under Fire For Harsh Treatment Of Antifa

There was another Patriot Prayer rally in Portland this weekend and Portland police are being criticized this morning by the ACLU for their rough treatment of Antifa. From KATU:

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spruce

Let 'em keep it up.

Keep pushing.

Pussies.

I somewhat agree with this. The last couple of generations lack any serious discipline and behave mostly based on emotion.

They have not been taught that they live in a civilized country and have a responsibility to society to control their behavior with respect to other people with different opinions.

Good point Bruce, I think we can teach that to them by kicking their ass or dome piecing them with .223 of freedom.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Let 'em keep it up.

Keep pushing.

Pussies.

Good point Bruce, I think we can teach that to them by kicking their ass or dome piecing them with .223 of freedom.

So many things wrong with that statement. Why does a bullet have to be used to get a point across? You know we have a mouth that is capable of producing words and showing emotions. A Remington round does not solve the issue it just subdues a combatant. And one will always return in place.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
It was never directed at the incident in the OP.

It was a hypothetical response to a hypothetical future scenario involving mass-violence

Which I've made very clear

I once almost didn't go to New York City and walk around because I thought a piano was going to fall on my head. Then I told myself not to worry about hypotheticals and just go and hit people with my bike lock like I had planned.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

As long as it's not that garbage pork roll.

That was a joke before you go all antifa on me and crack one of my windows.

I'm glad that was a joke because that's the national meat of New Jersey which means it's by default the national meat of the other 49 states.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Let 'em keep it up.

Keep pushing.

Pussies.

So many things wrong with that statement. Why does a bullet have to be used to get a point across? You know we have a mouth that is capable of producing words and showing emotions. A Remington round does not solve the issue it just subdues a combatant. And one will always return in place.

Haha, sorry, I was using that to show how silly it was to say that the generational problem is emotion while that member agreed they need their asses kicked.

They need jail and a job.

Plenty of stuff I want to protest.... But I have a really good job, so I don't. And if I did, I wouldn't get in trouble.... Because job.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

I think that was sarcasm dude.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

As long as it's not that garbage pork roll.

That was a joke before you go all antifa on me and crack one of my windows.

I'm glad that was a joke because that's the national meat of New Jersey which means it's by default the national meat of the other 49 states.

HA, I'm going to stand really far back and watch while you tell that to Texas. You're going to need more than ANTIFA to be protected from them.
edit on 6-8-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Let 'em keep it up.

Keep pushing.

Pussies.

Haha, sorry, I was using that to show how silly it was to say that the generational problem is emotion while that member agreed they need their asses kicked.

They need jail and a job.

Plenty of stuff I want to protest.... But I have a really good job, so I don't. And if I did, I wouldn't get in trouble.... Because job.

Ohhhh...OOPS sorry man. I guess I took that out of context. My bad

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

HA, I'm going to stand really far back and watch while you tell that to Texas. You're going to need more than ANTIFA to be protected from them.

That'll be the least of their concerns. I gonna nuke that rock pile they named after the car rental company and really piss them off.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

That'll be the least of their concerns. I gonna nuke that rock pile they named after the car rental company and really piss them off.

So much is wrong with that statement.

A. It was a carriage rental business before they rented cars, how else could they name that old structure after the company?

B. If you knew the story, you'd know that none of your tactics would work in destroying it, we'll have a new Texas born Davy Crockett kill everyone before it can be taken.

C. Jokes on you now.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
www.wweek.com...

Shortly before 2 pm, police gave multiple orders for people standing at Southwest Naito Parkway and Columbia Street to move west.

Antifascist protesters refused to comply. Some put their hands up. Others banged on plastic shields and shouted "Whose streets? Our streets."

After several announcements over loudspeaker, officers fired several flash bangs into the crowd. Bitter smoke filled the air and people began to scramble west.

Protesters threw rocks and bottles at police. A reporter for The Oregonian, Eder Campuzano, was struck by a projectile during the melee and was seen bleeding from his forehead.

so-called antifa traditionally operate in red cities knowing the democrats in charge will handle with care. the Portland police actually enforced the law. good for them.
when the police tell you to move, you move.
and for using non-lethal force on an uncompliant horde they are being investigated for brutality?

www.msn.com...

Portland Police said they are investigating their officers' use of force at a far-right rally in the city over the weekend, following accusations they targeted counter-protesters more severely.

Police Chief Danielle Outlaw said they have received allegations of civilian injuries while the force tried to disperse crowds demonstrating against the rally organized by Patriot Prayer and attended by other far-right and white nationalist groups.

Police in riot gear were deployed to keep the two opposing sides apart as right-wing militants wearing protective gear clashed with counter-demonstrators, including antifa groups dressed in black covering their faces.

so the 'right wing' bunch is having a rally. antifa shows up in masks with clubs and stones. police try to keep them separate. antifa starts throwing junk at the cops and the police ask them to clear out. the antifa refuse to follow the police instructions so the police took appropriate non-lethal action.

good for the Portland police.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Davey Crockett would be considered a domestic terrorist these days and the government would have killed him.

Oh, wait.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join