It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANTIFA terrorists destroy USMC office and attack bystanders in video

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

I guess that is at least something

I can toast to that

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Thank god, I thought I was going to have to get up from my computer chair and actually go out and cry about it in the real world. Phew, now I can safely continue to complain about things without actually doing anything about them.

These house slippers are really comfortable, I'd hate to have to take them off and put on regular shoes.
edit on 8/6/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
These are useful idiots who will, one day, get their asses shot. I'm not advocating for a government extermination, but I do believe that it is only a matter of time when the people enact their right to protect themselves and their property through deadly force.

That is a totally different scenario then calling in the military and, local statutes depending, well within their rights to do so.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
www.foxnews.com...

Cowardly anti-American anti-Military ANTIFA terrorists are seen destroying a USMC building and attacking innocent bystanders with objects/OC pepper spray

Watch the video. See how un-American DNC aligned ANTIFA is. I have yet to see any mainstream Democrats denouncing and publicly rejecting ANTIFA goons.

They must be put down by our military like the seditious insurrectionist dogs they are. It happened at Kent State and it sure as hell can & should happen to antifa terrorists. Where is our National Guard? America needs you.

AHH yes “ANTIFA”....I am shaking in my boots. A bunch of liberals that don’t even know how to see if a gun is loaded making the rounds. Scary I must say. And for them to even raid a USMC base is just stupid. Was no one working at the time?

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Consider it handled man. Just make sure to catch up on the thread, we've made a lot of developments.

New Jersey is the new federal government, so we can't pump our own gas anymore.

But AugustusMasonicus let us all know it's super rad.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
This is clearly a matter for law enforcement, not the national guard.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
If people want to protest, peacefully, fine. Once they engage in violence the authorities need to step in and put it down using whatever means necessary.

Order must be maintained. Destruction of property and assaults of people should not be tolerated.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

www.foxnews.com...

Cowardly anti-American anti-Military ANTIFA terrorists are seen destroying a USMC building and attacking innocent bystanders with objects/OC pepper spray

Watch the video. See how un-American DNC aligned ANTIFA is. I have yet to see any mainstream Democrats denouncing and publicly rejecting ANTIFA goons.

They must be put down by our military like the seditious insurrectionist dogs they are. It happened at Kent State and it sure as hell can & should happen to antifa terrorists. Where is our National Guard? America needs you.

AHH yes “ANTIFA”....I am shaking in my boots. A bunch of liberals that don’t even know how to see if a gun is loaded making the rounds. Scary I must say. And for them to even raid a USMC base is just stupid. Was no one working at the time?

Well, what happened was they raided so fast (cracked a window with a hammer), our military wasn't trained against the blitzkrieg since WWII. So there was really nothing they could do.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Can't tell if joking or serious. Either way, my pal Joe Bag of Donuts will beat the truth out of you.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

Well, what happened was they raided so fast (cracked a window with a hammer), our military wasn't trained against the blitzkrieg since WWII. So there was really nothing they could do.

Well on the bright side of things maybe our military can learn a lesson from this. Maybe???

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Local authorities can impact (with varying degrees of success) individual incidents. But it does nothing to prevent the next attack or prevent Americans from being deprived of their Constitutional rights

Their acts are prohibited by a multitude of federal laws

Here is the legal definition of domestic terrorism under federal anti-terrorism statutes

www.law.cornell.edu...

(5) the term “domestic terrorism” means activities that—
(A) involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State;
(B) appear to be intended—
(i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population;
(ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or
(iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and
(C) occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States.

and

Title 18, U.S.C., Section 241 - Conspiracy Against Rights
This statute makes it unlawful for two or more persons to conspire to injure, oppress, threaten, or intimidate any person of any state, territory or district in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him/her by the Constitution or the laws of the United States, (or because of his/her having exercised the same).

It further makes it unlawful for two or more persons to go in disguise on the highway or on the premises of another with the intent to prevent or hinder his/her free exercise or enjoyment of any rights so secured.

Punishment varies from a fine or imprisonment of up to ten years, or both; and if death results, or if such acts include kidnapping or an attempt to kidnap, aggravated sexual abuse or an attempt to commit aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to kill, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for any term of years, or for life, or may be sentenced to death.

and

Title 18, U.S.C., Section 245 - Federally Protected Activities
1) This statute prohibits willful injury, intimidation, or interference, or attempt to do so, by force or threat of force of any person or class of persons because of their activity as:

A voter, or person qualifying to vote...;
a participant in any benefit, service, privilege, program, facility, or activity provided or administered by the United States;
an applicant for federal employment or an employee by the federal government;
a juror or prospective juror in federal court; and
a participant in any program or activity receiving Federal financial assistance.

and

Title 18, U.S.C., Section 844(h) - Federal Explosives Control Statute
Whoever (1) uses fire or an explosive to commit any felony which may be prosecuted in a court of the United States, or (2) carries an explosive during the commission of any felony which may be prosecuted in a court of the United States, including a felony which provides for an enhanced punishment if committed by the use of a deadly or dangerous weapon or device shall, in addition to the punishment provided for such felony, be sentenced to imprisonment for five years but not more than 15 years. In the case of a second or subsequent conviction under this subsection, such persons shall be sentenced to imprisonment for ten years but not more than 25 years.

Even without the textbook terrorism definition, there actions fall firmly under the federal government's jurisdiction.

edit on 8/6/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Can't tell if joking or serious. Either way, my pal Joe Bag of Donuts will beat the truth out of you.

Hey man leave the donuts out of this. Those are worth more than gold to me.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

No matter what you post you are not going to convince me of the necessity to call in the National Guard to 'put them down' for the incident covered in the Original Post.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

Well on the bright side of things maybe our military can learn a lesson from this. Maybe???

Just because someone has a hammer doesn't mean they're a contractor.

Wholesome stuff.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

It was never directed at the incident in the OP.

It was a hypothetical response to a hypothetical future scenario involving mass-violence

Which I've made very clear

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

The more I think about this, the more I realize how important this point is

link   

www.foxnews.com...

Just because someone has a hammer doesn't mean they're a contractor.

Wholesome stuff.

I’m going to be honest....That took me a second! I must say well done sir/ma’am.

link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

As long as it's not that garbage pork roll.

That was a joke before you go all antifa on me and crack one of my windows.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Destruction of property, especially government property isn't free speech. With all the hate from the left nowadays its easy to see where the confusion comes from though

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Very understandable. The police are still training against the infamous bike lock. Some say it could take years of intense training to counter it and even then it would take pure luck to detain and/or kill someone using it as a weapon.

These are some scary times we live in.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join