It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANTIFA terrorists destroy USMC office and attack bystanders in video

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
Gotta crack a few eggs to make an omelette, I think OP will be cool with that.

I like cracking heads. Mostly of those who don't understand how the Constitution of the United States actually functions.

I want to see how much gravel they actually have in there.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Yes. Review the replies falsely equivocating antifa's actions with protected lawful political speech/assembly.

No one did that, we all agreed they should be punished.... just not buried.

..or the personal attacks ..or false attributions ..or intentional misdirections

Stop being a panzy, we're all sick of it.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

If we have extra National Guard after they dome rock all the college kids, maybe they can make sure we get this gas crisis figured out during the transition period.

We have a Wailing Wall in New Jersey, but it's called that because we line up all the dissidents on it and then wail on them with Louisville Sluggers.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

If we have extra National Guard after they dome rock all the college kids, maybe they can make sure we get this gas crisis figured out during the transition period.

We have a Wailing Wall in New Jersey, but it's called that because we line up all the dissidents on it and then wail on them with Louisville Sluggers.

JBurns, I didn't mean any of it man. Me and you are gonna go to NJ and cool off, I heard it's nice there this time of year.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

angeldoll, I appreciate what you wrote there

I am frustrated indeed. Watching the videos of regular people getting beat on and attacked makes my stomach churn. Seeing the weapons they pulled off those in Berkley is frightening, especially considering the reasons they had those weapons and what they planned on doing with them

I guess I am tired of seeing antifa falsely equated with regular left-wing protesters and counter-protesters. Antifa does not (or at least should not!) represent the left wing any more than far-right extremist group represent the right. I've never heard a shortage of denouncement for those engaging in right-wing violence or even those espousing disgusting-but-protected "hateful speech"

My problem is that those same condemnations seem to be conspicuously absent from a sizable portion of the left.

I'm not advocating criminalizing those denials. Or the left. Or even the far-left. But I do believe the response to antifa has been very tepid, and that it has only energized them into more violence. How long will we let our fellow Americans be silenced under force or threat of force?

I'm sorry for what was assuredly an overreaction on my part, but the frustration or anger is very real. You might even describe it as "heart break" seeing that.

I can steel myself against the image of an American flag being burned. Or a US marine office being vandalized. Or even isolated acts of stupidity. But seeing a largely unopposed effort to shut down free speech is very heart breaking

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I'll bring the beer

I apologize for letting my emotions get the better of me here

I hate this political climate.
edit on 8/6/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I've been saying this for a while, this is phase 2 of problem reaction solution

this isn't going to get better it's going to get worse

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

lol so jburns is under official ats member investigation...

You have claimed that they are a violent force as in a deadly threat to the public and i do see that something has to have happened to make you feel this way so tell me if you want where is the beef?

IMO carrying weapons is not any reason to give a blanket judgment on a whole group.

From my perspective it is all just par for the coarse in regards to trumps zero tolerance policy at the border. In his own words he used the policy to intimidate others into thinking twice for seeking asylum. Of coarse there would be some backlash against that type of fascist policy and thought that has been permeating our national discourse.

When our POTUS comes out and says things like we should be more like NOKO and Russia then....there are many instances of facist talk from the admin. I am for a deescalation on both sides but it is guaranteed that an escalation on either side will garner more violence.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
But I do believe the response to antifa has been very tepid, and that it has only energized them into more violence.

You know what drives violent people to behave more violently? More violence. Like rolling in the Guard and 'putting them down' instead of letting the cops do their job.

Nothing like making martyrs out of people to calm the rest of them down. It's worked so well throughout history.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I say we just drop a nuke on each of the big cities and universities. We can't risk all those leftist thugs and ANTIFA members breaking any more windows. What kind of world do we live in where breaking windows doesn't come with a death sentence? People could cut themselves on the broken glass! The horror.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

I am frustrated indeed. Watching the videos of regular people getting beat on and attacked makes my stomach churn. Seeing the weapons they pulled off those in Berkley is frightening, especially considering the reasons they had those weapons and what they planned on doing with them

Bless your heart, you'll get through it bud. Just think of that time we killed all those communists back in the 60's and 70's. Chipper up man.
edit on 6-8-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I'll bring the beer

I apologize for letting my emotions get the better of me here

I hate this political climate.

happens to everybody no one is perfect

link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You're late!!!!!!!!!! I already discussed this strategy and we've determined it's reasonable and prudent.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

You spilled your alphabet soup

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

You're late!!!!!!!!!! I already discussed this strategy and we've determined it's reasonable and prudent.

Yea, sorry 3NL1GHT3N3D1 , I already gave it the one citizen green light. It's cool because AM is from NJ, so he's practically federal government. We just needed one OK.

link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Great minds think alike. We're like the Mao and Hitler of ATS!

link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry
a reply to: howtonhawky

You spilled your alphabet soup

It happens..

I think it is pretty astounding that the thread got so heated but yet members kept it within the t&c of the site.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Great minds think alike. We're like the Mao and Hitler of ATS!

I'm a little bit Country (Pol Pot), you're a little bit Rock and Roll (Lenin).

edit on 6-8-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

So, in order to protest the "military industrial complex", they wreck property that doesn't even belong to the "military industrial complex"--hoping to accomplish...what?

Well, see, the problem with this statement is that it assumes that these asshats actually thing before they throw their destructive, assault-ridden temper tantrums.

They don't--these are babies in adult clothing who know nothing more than to lash out with emotion whenever they feel "oppressed by the man."

These are useful idiots who will, one day, get their asses shot. I'm not advocating for a government extermination, but I do believe that it is only a matter of time when the people enact their right to protect themselves and their property through deadly force.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Look, clearly the hyperbole about sending in the army (or whatever word I used at the time) wasn't too bright.

I don't want my own hyperbolic statements to cloud the fact that Americans have been denied their rights through violence that (at least to this point) local authorities seem powerless to prevent

But no where did I say breaking windows should be met with deadly force.

The only thing mentioning breaking windows is in the OP video. But the OP reaction, which maybe I should have better laid out, is referring to those engaging in organized violence with deadly weapons (like those pulled from antifa in Berkley)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join