It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

A "Way Above" for you if you can...

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   
First person to answer what's wrong with this picture gets a Way Above vote from me.




Yes. I'm bored.




posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I'm not sure what the
the answer is.




posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   
2 The's...





posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I see it, the word 'the' is there twice.
How are you?



posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 11:55 PM
link   


I can't give you a way above, KL. You're a mod.



How are you?

Bored and sleep deprived. Can't you tell?



posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Actually it should be Rocks on the Road.

Oh yeah, there were two thes too.

Surf



posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Would you believe my Year 10 Graphic Design teacher showed that to the class and it took us a good 5 minutes to figure it out? Needless to say, most of us failed.

Okay, I got more way aboves to waste. Here's a logic-bender:

Three people check into a hotel. They pay $30 to the manager and go to their room.

The manager suddenly remembers that the room rate is $25 and gives $5 to the bellboy to return to the people.

On the way to the room the bellboy reasons that $5 would be difficult to share among three people so he pockets $2 and gives $1 to each person.

Now each person paid $10 and got back $1. So they paid $9 each, totalling $27. The bellboy has $2, totalling $29.

Where is the missing $1?



posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 12:45 AM
link   
As my "parent' here, you are lookin great!
So you're bored, me too. My leg has been keeping me awake just not
at night anymore but also in the daytims. So, I went to see my doctor and he gave me aprescription for wait I have to run and get the presrition..



posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace
Would you believe my Year 10 Graphic Design teacher showed that to the class and it took us a good 5 minutes to figure it out? Needless to say, most of us failed.

Okay, I got more way aboves to waste. Here's a logic-bender:

Three people check into a hotel. They pay $30 to the manager and go to their room.

The manager suddenly remembers that the room rate is $25 and gives $5 to the bellboy to return to the people.

On the way to the room the bellboy reasons that $5 would be difficult to share among three people so he pockets $2 and gives $1 to each person.

Now each person paid $10 and got back $1. So they paid $9 each, totalling $27. The bellboy has $2, totalling $29.

Where is the missing $1? [/quote




Each person paid $9, totalling $27. The manager has $25 and the bellboy $2. The bellboy`s $2 should be added to the manager`s $25 or subtracted from the tenants` $27, not added to the tenants` $27.



posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace
First person to answer what's wrong with this picture gets a Way Above vote from me.


It didn't include a picture of the the pixy baby



posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Wrong-- They didnt pay 9 dollars each...they paid 10..its a play on words



posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by realorritt
Each person paid $9, totalling $27. The manager has $25 and the bellboy $2. The bellboy`s $2 should be added to the manager`s $25 or subtracted from the tenants` $27, not added to the tenants` $27.




And my adoptee takes the prize!

Oh yeah! Ya know it! Oh yeah!


Originally posted by Pisky
It didn't include a picture of the the pixy baby

Well, what with the pixy baby being an international star n' all, I didn't want to break any copyright laws and get sued. Those little pixies are ruthless in the courtroom.



posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
The international standard for signage for rocks on the road is pictorial.

This sign is a fake, and a badly made one.

Report it immediately.

LOL.




top topics



 
0

log in

join