It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlottesville is shutting down for the weekend??

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
Censorship is all I see. Seems to be a trend this week towards anyone that doesn't lean left politically.

How do you feel about the "Jews will not replace us" chant?

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: howtonhawky

Its "exorcising demons"

Your posts lack a certain coherency; and BTW I don't think you understand how "energies" work.

Maybe the authorities can employ you in predicting future events?

No i said exercising demons as in giving them false energy not exorcising energy as in attempting to drive them out.

Yes there is a difference and no i am not interested in working with the authorities any where i am not needed.

No my post is not lacking.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
A year already....I was on ATS watching it live as it happened.
A few showed their true colours putting blame on the poor girl who was murdered.

I absolutely put the blame on her for being a Darwin Award winner. She put herself in that situation and now you pretend it wasn’t her fault. Most people are smart enough not to put themselves in the middle of a war zone. She wasn’t.

If you are going to interpose yourself in a war between Nazis and Commies you get what you deserve. Personal responsibility is a thing.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Probably about how I feel reading this.

Thing is that no one forces me to read this anymore than anyone forces anyone to listen to that chant.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: olaru12

Probably about how I feel reading this.

Thing is that no one forces me to read this anymore than anyone forces anyone to listen to that chant.

hahaha. calling out ignoramuses for overt racism vs ignoramuses chanting racist chants.

expose them all. do away with them all.

we need to move forward. there's more pertinent issues to deal with. tired of these thorny little pricks year after year, emerging from their cocoons.

do away with them all.

i hope anti go after them all wherever they are keeping their lowest profiles; smoke them out online, their favorite sites/blogs are well known .
edit on 6-8-2018 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

The absolute best thing that Charlottesville can do is become a ghost town so that these idiots have no one to hear their cancerous outbursts.

If a racist chants and no one is around to hear it, does it spread its cancer?

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Calling out racists in the most racist way possible. It's the pot calling the kettle black and unable to realize it.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

The absolute best thing that Charlottesville can do is become a ghost town so that these idiots have no one to hear their cancerous outbursts.

That's what I said was the best way to handle it from the beginning.

That's the way these things were handled when I was growing up. Let them have their angry little march and make their sad little chants and let them go home and crawl under their rocks again. Pay them no mind and they remain mired in obscurity the way they deserve.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

that's one conundrum that's best not left to uncertainty. they said the same thing for the nazi who fled in cowardice; and they've layed eggs all over.

end them once and for good.
the world has more important matters that need focus

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Calling out racists in the most racist way possible. It's the pot calling the kettle black and unable to realize it.

calling out racists is immune from allowable tactics.

fak them all. they're no better than pedophiles

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

SDo you do not blame the idiot who drove the car heck we know why.
POS.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

so, the little people of charlottesville should just hide in their homes, blinds drawn, while the people (from both white separatist groups and anti-fa) come in to have their war??? and, I suppose that after they are done, you expect those little people of charlottesville to resurface to clean of the mess that is left, to rebuild whatever is destroyed?

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
The positive part of these unite-the-white rallies is that at least nobody’s missing work.
edit on 6-8-2018 by Gandalf77 because: Typo

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

calling out racists is immune from allowable tactics.

fak them all. they're no better than pedophiles

I see so if I called out the racists at The Root, even if they are calling out racists, it would be OK to use every slur and negative stereotype in the book when I do it?

Somehow, I don't think so.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Gandalf77

considering that some of these people (again, on both sides) are being spotted at rally after rally seems to indicate that this might be their job!!

I really have to question just why the residents of any town that they choose to pop up at next should be expected to hide in their homes, or change their routines in any way.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

A lot of people alter their behavior when a big event hits their town because they don't want to deal with the hassle they know it's going to cause.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: howtonhawky

for some reason, a reenactment of a car plowing into a crowd of people just doesn't sound like a good idea..

To those who were driving, I don't think they considered their victims people.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
umm.. there was no "big event" schedule for the night before, ya know the night of the great tikki torch march.
when they got to their statue, there was already a group of people there..
who knows just who started the violence first, but again, it seems like most of the injured were either people that were students at the college or local residents. there was a church, or maybe it was a synagogue by the statues, guess what, there were worshippers in that church... terrified to leave it.
guess God should have clued them in about the "big event" that wasn't even scheduled to occur...

by the way, one person suffered a stroke from the injuries sustained that night. I'm not even sure if he fully recovered. Last I heard they were saying it would be awhile before he could talk again even.

but oh ya... it's the victims fault, they should have just abandoned their town and left it to a bunch of thugs, some of whom didn't even live in this country, let alone the city who owns the park that the statue stood in.
and gee, according to one here on these boards, because the city made an effort and succeeded in not granting the hoodlums permission to return for a repeat...
it's censorship...
how about the hoodlums stay home, take care of their own communities, get involved in the decisions being made there and let other communities make their own decisions without the fear that the decisions they make are gonna result in hundreds or thousands of people flocking in and turning their town into a warzone!!!
I bet, if you look real hard, you will find some people that were in the last gig out west in DC, playing the same game there. which leads me to ask, who the heck can travel around like that to event after event..
who the heck is paying them, and how long are we gonna allow it before we start seeing large portions of our cities and towns burned to the ground?

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Same here, very disturbing. Also that it just rallies up the extremes. Plus they are camping the West Coast now, hope they can handle it.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

They knew the rally was coming. It's common knowledge.

If they are holding another one, then they know this one is coming too.

Every year, we know when the NASCAR races are coming and all the football and baseball games and we change our behavior to avoid being caught in the hassles they cause.

Every year, the people of the town my sister lives in change their behavior to accommodate the state fair.

Yeah, people really do do this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join