It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

InfoWars Banned from Facebook and iTunes

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro
If Info Wars was banned from these crap sites, Alex must be doing something right.

I know right!!!!

Like storm front is banned from so many sites. They must be killing it on truth! /sarcasm

This is the logic youre using

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
It would suck if your invested in a $1000 iphone, then to find out it's controlled by liberal trash.

You should tm that.
It is a whole other level of apple vs android.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: bastion

Today, Candace Owens was banned on twitter for 12 hours for posting the EXACT same tweets as the lefts newest star but substituted the word 'white' for 'black' and 'jew'.

The lefts newest star got a pass, Owens got banned, then an apology due to 'algorithm error'

It's happening across all platforms.
It all comes back to the "Algorithm", lol smh.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: interupt42

But Apple is doing the removal of content, not the government. This situation WON'T lead to the media being controlled by the government because the government isn't involved here. SOOOO if you are implying that control will be implemented by this decision then you are implying that Apple is controlling you.

So u dont think mega corporations dont have influence on the people and the govt?

Btw The media is already controlled by the mega corporations. Twitter,facebook,and other social media has been controlled by the people
Now they are trying to take back that control via censorship such as this and removing net neutrality.

I

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
So u dont think mega corporations dont have influence on the people and the govt?

What does influence have to do with anything? The simple matter is that Apple has the right to show whatever content it wants on its sponsored services. You are trying to make this a bigger issue than it has to be. AJ still has a platform to yell like a red tomato on. So what's the issue? Why are you trying to force a corporation to carry content it doesn't want to carry? Can I force Infowars to carry videos on Rachel Maddow?

Btw The media is already controlled by the mega corporations. Twitter,facebook,and other social media has been controlled by the people
Now they are trying to take back that control via censorship such as this and removing net neutrality.

I

BTW, this is irrelevant to the point being made. I'm not telling you to agree with and support their decision, but the simple matter is they have the right to do it. However, attempting a slippery slope fallacy and saying this will lead to a dystopia is too extreme.
edit on 6-8-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

GOOD! Too many people believe his BS! That is what it is BS! Freedom of speech is still here, if you want to read his garbage, go to his Website! I am glad they did this!

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
I know somebody who is going to miss his hysterical little lying buddy --

Donald Trump enjoys taking advice from those outside the political sphere. A leaked audio recently revealed the mogul-turned-politico invited wealthy members of his New Jersey golf club to help interview candidates for posts in his administration after he won.

But it turns out club guests might not be the only political outsiders pressed for their presidential advice, Mr Trump reportedly also picks up the phone to call far-right conspiracy theorist Alex Jones for his tutelage.

www.independent.co.uk... 6.html

Maybe Trump will issue an executive order, that Jones is the real deal.

Lol, pitiful, falling for UK fake news and heresay, man how far the left has fallen.

Now, here they are, nevermind Alex, all for censorship 😙

The leftist are at their wits end, targeting conservatives in public, as Sublime showed proof of.

Censorship of speech in any capacities.

All this is AMMO 😘😏

It will be used during Mid Terms and a force to be reckon with.

Lefrist can hide behind their inferior and misguided opinions on tue issue, but onve more power is taken from them, we should be expecting the absolute crazies to come out and be worse.

I mean, degenerates, right?

Remember folks, the Dims and leftist in general still maintain their grip on the US Media industry, by default, a hand in social and cultural engineering. We need to find ways to break those rooted and dangerous perspectives.

Reminds me of GAB and the crap it went through, as the current tech giants wouldn't let then even get hosted as a result of "hate speech".

edit on 6-8-2018 by Arnie123 because: MmmmHmmmm

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Censorship is the tool of cowards and tyrants.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
If anyone had any doubt that this is a coordinated attack, see below just in......

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

originally posted by: Flatcoat

originally posted by: Saiker
a reply to: SailorJerry

At what point does a private company become a monopoly over the majority of free speech.

Free speech doesn't cover hate speech and companies have a right to not allow it....

Welcome to the united states, capitalism, and freedom cupcake

And who gave them the moral authority to decide what is and isn't "hate speech"?

Common sense and anyone that's listened to him for more than 5 min

But what do I know I'm just an old sailor from middle tnn that's served w every race, color and sexual oref under the sun...

The man is a hateful person that spews more hatred to rile his base....

Care to provide some examples of this hatred?

Because, all I've seen is people repeat the same accusations, QED.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I don't quite think banning infowars is election meddling...

I think it would be really interesting if YouTube banned him, that would be huge!

I wonder how much revenue AJ will lose as a result of this.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I think it would be really interesting if YouTube banned him, that would be huge!

You do realise that YT have given Infowars their last warning? - I reckon within a few days they will be wiped from the platform - especially given the action taken by others in the last 12 hours.

link   

Looks like tech giants following trends to me. I don't suppose you have an email or a document from one of those companies confirming the coordinated attack? Cause right now it looks like you are trying to push a coincidence off as absolute proof of wrong doing.

Though regardless of all of this, Infowars still has its domain and platform to spread its opinion. I'm not sure why you "free speech" campaigners keep ignoring that point.

link   

You people are nuts! You care more about Face Book and twitter banning a liar, than the attack on our own democracy. This is not attack of free speech! Its an attack of hate speech, which Alex Jones is famous for.

His lies are all available for you right here.....www.infowars.com...

No rights were infringed upon!

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

What does influence have to do with anything? The simple matter is that Apple has the right to show whatever content it wants on its sponsored services

Who said they didn't have the right as a private corporation? What I'm saying this is a slippery slope with censorship that the people should not be supporting. Are you forced to watch infocrap when you log into your apple device?

You are trying to make this a bigger issue than it has to be

However, attempting a slippery slope fallacy and saying this will lead to a dystopia is too extreme.

I'm pretty sure you have never lived in communist dictatorship where everything you heard was controlled and you feared to share anything with family or friends due to repercussions. This doesn't happen overnight it is slowly implemented. I have lived in that crap.

Censorship leads to manipulation of society. Do you honestly think it will stop here with infowars or facebook and itunes?

edit on 50831America/ChicagoMon, 06 Aug 2018 09:50:58 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

You do realise that YT have given Infowars their last warning? - I reckon within a few days they will be wiped from the platform - especially given the action taken by others in the last 12 hours.

Well sounds like he is pretty screwed then

If he was to lose YouTube the impact on his revenue would be catastrophic for him.

I have to say I think the time to have done all of this really would have been after Pizagate.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Is this censorship though? He still has his website.

Freedom of speech is protected by laws, not society. Look at John Schnatter and Papa John's. Look at Kathy Griffin.

That said, If these tech companies continue and go after softer targets, they'll just lose business due to lack of variety.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: SummerRain

originally posted by: Flatcoat

originally posted by: Saiker
a reply to: SailorJerry

At what point does a private company become a monopoly over the majority of free speech.

Free speech doesn't cover hate speech and companies have a right to not allow it....

Welcome to the united states, capitalism, and freedom cupcake

And who gave them the moral authority to decide what is and isn't "hate speech"?

Common sense and anyone that's listened to him for more than 5 min

But what do I know I'm just an old sailor from middle tnn that's served w every race, color and sexual oref under the sun...

The man is a hateful person that spews more hatred to rile his base....

Care to provide some examples of this hatred?

Because, all I've seen is people repeat the same accusations, QED.

If you can't figure that out in a 5 second google search and 5 min of listening to some of his past shows

Then I doubt there's enough intellectual depth there for myself or anyone else to explain it to you

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Why do you think I want to hear what dickhead Jones has to say?

Keep up with the conversation or just read and you might learn something.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Is this censorship though? He still has his website.

Freedom of speech is protected by laws, not society. Look at John Schnatter and Papa John's. Look at Kathy Griffin.

That said, If these tech companies continue and go after softer targets, they'll just lose business due to lack of variety.

Yes, it is censorship.

Does he still have his site? Sure.

But he is being punished by organizations for his words.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join