It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

InfoWars Banned from Facebook and iTunes

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Nope. You're protected from the government telling you to STFU, not from me. Not from ATS. Nobody but Big Brother itself is prohibited from telling you to stuff the pie hole.
edit on 8/6/2018 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

originally posted by: olaru12
I support Alex jones, censoring and kicking anyone off his show that he wants to. He pays the bills and it's his show.

But now he's gotten all snowflakey and crybaby.

Joe Rogan break up must've been brutal on him, which took more of a toll, that or the divorce.

I bet Charlie Sheen don't even call no-mo.

Senpai has a beard nao.

Jones was down on East St. Johns lookin for....you guessed it. Barely made it back to HP.
His little boyz toyz contracted a bad case of twich.
edit on 6-8-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Well he did bed 150 ladies before he was 16.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

They don't get that

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

My My, how times have changed.

Priceless post!

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   

First they came for Donald Trump, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Trump supporter.

Then they came for Alex Jones, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not an InfoWarrior.

Then they came for ATS, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not an ATS owner.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

They don't get that

No they dont

And as a private business, if I was involved with someone who had 6 on going lawsuits that were a direct result of his video and diatribe, and those videos were hosted on MY FORUM.

I would separate myself from him too.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   

You are Deluded in thinking that . Free Speech is ONLY FREE to those who Insist it Is . Many Americans have Died Preserving it , and Blood will Again be Shed of those who wish to Destroy it............

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

They don't get that

That much is painfully obvious. Even my 9 and 10 year olds know this. Granted, they're home schooled, and it's not quite time for Civics yet, but that should say a lot about just how bad American education is when grown adults get the definition of the First Amendment's freedom of speech this badly bungled. And try to make their points with incorrect definitions. The dedication to the bad info isn't humorous or endearing, it's downright pathetic & embarrassing. It's in plain text no less -- it's about how the government can't make a law to abridge regarding FoS, not everyday Joes & Josephines. THE GOVERNMENT. Jesus H Christ, people.
edit on 8/6/2018 by Nyiah because: I'm ridiculously tired, going on 36 hours awake (yay, insomnia!) Made that a bit more clear up there.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

oh please.

No one CAME for jones.

Companies decided to sever ties, no one silened him. He has his company, his radio contracts, his website, his TV show, all of it.

No one is taking any of that away from him

And you trying to equivocate that Niemoller poem, to what happen to jones is an INSULT to everyone it was written about.

They actually DIED because their GOV came after them and rounded the up.

Not because a private company dropped their service.

Honestly thats effing disgusting.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

oh please.

No one CAME for jones.

Companies decided to sever ties, no one silened him. He has his company, his radio contracts, his website, his TV show, all of it.

And you trying to equivocate that Niemoller poem, to what happen to jones is an INSULT to everyone it was written about.

Oh please, you don't recognize Fashistic censorship!? Jeeez!!! They took his free speech away! Are you identifying with your captor?? Older people from Germany that remember the Nazi's will tell you this is how it started.

Censorship in Nazi Germany

Censorship was rampant throughout Nazi Germany. Censorship ensured that Germans could only see what the Nazi hierarchy wanted people to see, hear what they wanted them to hear and read only what the Nazis deemed acceptable. The Nazi police dealt with anyone who went outside of these boundaries. Censorship dominated the lives of the ordinary citizen in Nazi Germany.

edit on 6-8-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   
So YouTube, Facebook, and Apple all ban InfoWars within a 24 hour period... certainly nothing strange about that. I barely watched InfoWars so I don't particularly care, plus they have other platforms they publish on if I really want to see their content. However there was clearly some sort of coordinated effort here... at this point the level of monopolization is beyond ridiculous and I find it laughable when people on the left moan and groan how the "free press" (aka media monopolies controlled by billionaires) is being attacked when what we have here is a clear cut example of an independent media organization which was rapidly growing in popularity and taking on popular personalities such as Paul Watson, swiftly de-platformed from all mainstream social media which they heavily rely on to stay afloat, and the thing that instigated it were MSM articles criticizing these platforms for allowing InfoWars to exist so long. It seems they gave into that pressure, or rather saw it as a good enough excuse to justify an action they've wanted to take for a long time but knew it would result in too much backlash.
edit on 6/8/2018 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   

You know what's really disgusting, some folks not understanding or defending opposition suppression through social censorship.

Maybe, some people are just afflicted with social idiocity. I bet that's part of it.

edit on 32083231pm312018Mon, 06 Aug 2018 23:32:10 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   
What's really interesting is that this decision was made at 3am on a Sunday morning, and this late night cabal decided to ban Alex Jones rather than put him through the same system everyone else has to face.

This was nothing short of a planned, targeted take down just like what happened to Diamond and Silk. And it's going to continue.

edit on 6-8-2018 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

oh please.

No one CAME for jones.

Oh please, you don't recognize Fashistic censorship!? Jeeez!!! They took his free speech away! Are you identifying with your captor?? Older people from Germany that remember the Nazi's will tell you this is how it started.

Censorship in Nazi Germany

Censorship was rampant throughout Nazi Germany. Censorship ensured that Germans could only see what the Nazi hierarchy wanted people to see, hear what they wanted them to hear and read only what the Nazis deemed acceptable. The Nazi police dealt with anyone who went outside of these boundaries. Censorship dominated the lives of the ordinary citizen in Nazi Germany.

No i dont, i see a company well within its rights of its on T and C to terminate a poster who has a history of posting videos that could get people hurt or put people in danger.

I also dont see a gov intervention here, these are all private companies.

Did you even learn history kid? You keep trying to draw these lines that arent there.

The gov didnt sensor him at all, he still has all his own formats , no ones shut him down.

Try again

Older people from Germany that remember the Nazi's will tell you this is how it started.

Older people from Germany would be pissed off your dishonoring their families and friends by comparing an action by a private company to , being rounded up and sent to death camps at gunpoint.
edit on 7-8-2018 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   
In 1936, all Jewish teachers were expelled from German public schools, and by 1937 Jewish pupils had been banned from schools altogether as well. Still, although terrible, this was of course minor compared to what was to come.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   
posting is jacked

edit on 6-8-2018 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

not quite true, they had warned him numerous times about some of his content, this has been an ongoing thing for like a year. Were only JUST now hearing about it because it finally came to a head.

And like i said earlier, if im hosting someones content, and their main viewership is through MY portal, and I find out hes involved with lawsuits that could possible come back and bite ME in the ass because I AM hosting his videos.

Yeah for my livelihood and the same of my company im severing ties.

but no one wants to look at logic here, they just want to scream censorship, and ignore facts and common sense

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
In 1936, all Jewish teachers were expelled from German public schools, and by 1937 Jewish pupils had been banned from schools altogether as well. Still, although terrible, this was of course minor compared to what was to come.

Yeah, done by the government.

The GOVERNMENT.

You guys are dishonoring the memory of every, jew , gay , or undesirable that died due to Nazi rule, by trying to quivicate Jones situation as the same

You should be ashamed.

Youre not better than those who call people racist when they arent racist.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

If they want to play politics and de-platform people like AJ and Diamond and Silk because of contrived "hate speech" which is never clearly defined, then they shouldn't get a dime of government subsidies... let alone billions of dollars of our tax money. I wonder how fast they would change their tune then.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join