It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

InfoWars Banned from Facebook and iTunes

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I’m not defending anything, just telling you what reality is

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

No.

You (and others) are defending censorship.

Own it.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

It might be. Hey, it’s a rough world.

So discrimination is okay just so long as its against white people, people against the SJW Agenda, people against the DNC, the Two Party System, imperialist militarism, the Federal Government, the Ruling Establishment, etc?

Got it!

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

No, you don't got it

No, I don’t believe that at all.

If they had done this to a black person, or group, maybe black nationalists who they deem went too far, who they thought were violating their rules; they would still be within their rights.

edit on 6-8-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

No, you’re defending Alex Jones
Own that

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Own that

Wouldn't censorship be censorship regardless of who it is against?

Or is that too much lateral thinking for you ?

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Own that

pfft!

I've defended Kathy Griffin.

Censorship is a tool of cowards and tyrants.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
You do know the reason why Alex Jones's ex wife got custody of the kids don't you.

It's all over Austin.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

No.

You (and others) are defending censorship.

Own it.

Private companies and all, they ask you to agree to a certain set of rules and in order to use that service, you must abide by them.

Infowars most likely broke those rules and are getting the boot. Maybe don't lie and spread propaganda and Infowars wouldn't have this issue.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xenogears

a reply to: Konduit

You’re wrong. Just like ATS can kick you out of here screaming FREE SPEECH if you violate their terms these companies can perfectly well deny anyone their platform if they deem they have broken their rules.

That in itself is free speech, to deny you their platform

Yeah, problem is when an alternative pops up they are demonetized and have to close doors.

When the financial entities are partisan and against free speech. What then?

Without financing there is no way to run a big platform, and if your followers are blocked from paying you, the link between consumer and supplier necessary for the free market is cut.

This is without mentioning domain registrars denying you service, impeding you from having your own platform.

In the free market, free speech triumphs. Solo, Marvel Comics, that have embrace radical leftist ideology they fail in the market.

Right now Alex was being quite successful, and it seems they fear the effects on the midterms. But banning him will only add fire to @walkaway

Since you ignored the question the first time around (how convenient!) I'll ask again:

If any of what you claim to be major problems are in fact preventing people from starting start-ups, how in the ever-loving feck is Stormfront still kickin'?

If a white supremacist forum can continue online just fine, then not a shred of what you say is a genuine block for others. THEY exist, so they would be the ones to ask to find companies willing to accommodate alt fringe, now wouldn't they?

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
So if Fox News or CNN, or MSNBC ban certain people, and they have done that, they are censoring people, right?

CNN banned Reza Aslan, for example, fired him, is that censorship?

You guys don’t know what you’re talking about

These companies are private concerns just like Fox, CNN etc... They can ban anyone they like and it’s NOT censorship

It's like saying I have to have anybody who wants to come to my blog and say anything they want, if not, its censorship

Your logic doesn't wash

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
You do know the reason why Alex Jones's ex wife got custody of the kids don't you.

It's all over Austin.

Super Male Vitality?

Leann MacAdoo?

Big Bowls of Chili that cause you to forget your children's names?

Big Meaty Steaks that cause you to forget what you are talking about?

Brain Force Plus?

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Maybe the assholes in charge want to keep racist sites up to continue to stir division.

But what do I know.

Just a conspiracy theorist.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

So if Fox News or CNN, or MSNBC ban certain people, and they have done that, they are censoring people, right?

CNN banned Reza Aslan, for example, fired him, is that censorship?

You guys don’t know what you’re talking about

These companies are private concerns just like Fox, CNN etc... They can ban anyone they like and it’s NOT censorship

It's like saying I have to have anybody who wants to come to my blog and say anything they want, if not, its censorship

Your logic doesn't wash

logic?

You compare apples to oranges then pretend you are intellectual.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I support Alex jones, censoring and kicking anyone off his show that he wants to. He pays the bills and it's his show.

But now he's gotten all snowflakey and crybaby. He likes to dish it out, but he just can't take it. All hat, no cattle....
edit on 6-8-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

AJ didnt work for CNN.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I support Alex jones, censoring and kicking anyone off his show that he wants to. He pays the bills and it's his show.

But now he's gotten all snowflakey and crybaby.

Joe Rogan break up must've been brutal on him, which took more of a toll, that or the divorce.

I bet Charlie Sheen don't even call no-mo.

Senpai has a beard nao.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: introvert

He should have played by the rules of the game. If not, you do not get sympathy when you lose.

Okay, bend over and take it like a good slave. he who owns the gold makes the rules, and you are not in that club, so get ready for that club to hit you over the head to keep you in line.

You do not appear to understand the situation. No one is a slave. You/we have the choice to play in the rich man's garden. Do not play by his rules, you get kicked out of the garden, and you get no sympathy for getting the boot.

No, you don't understand the situation. If you control the media, you control the people and what they know.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   
So when ATS post bans or bans them, are they guilty of censorship and do you care when someone is banned and if not, are you just whining to whine about this?

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Whatever Happened to the American Concept ..........

I May Disagree with your Views , but I Will Defend your Constitutional Right to Express them .

These Corporations are Guilty of Breaking the Law , and should be Criminally Charged in a Court of Law ! Our Freedoms are being Assaulted , this is an Act of War !

edit on 6-8-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join