It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

InfoWars Banned from Facebook and iTunes

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Not a shocker. The Copretocracy is in full swing.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Xenogears

Good point about the Apple store, I mean Apple was the first to strike so obviously they would discontinue his apps, right? Well, I searched and there they are so will Apple remove them or no? Time will tell.

Is Android in on this as well? I’m sure his apps there are still in good standing.

Fake social media site? Look guys, this is what the free market is all about, right? Team Trump, along with all the major communication corporations killed net neutrality all the while online Trump supporters followed in step with their constant defense of it being killed and their Team Trump.

Conservatives, you think Alex Jones is being targeted now? Just you wait because it’s only gonna get much worse and you alll supported and defended the cause that will soon bring you to tears.

Bittersweet this all is for me.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

My My, how times have changed.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Xenogears

Bittersweet this all is for me.

Why is that?

Elaborate Please.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Reread my last paragraph.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Wow.

Busy thread.

So some people are okay with censorship.

Not surprising, but what is interesting is so many who are openly for it.

Hell, I even did a thread once defending Kathy Griffin, probably a waste of time, upon reflection.

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere."
-Voltaire

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

A very sad but true statement.I feel like baking a batch
of cookies...what kind would you like me to bake for you?

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: introvert

He should have played by the rules of the game. If not, you do not get sympathy when you lose.

Okay, bend over and take it like a good slave. he who owns the gold makes the rules, and you are not in that club, so get ready for that club to hit you over the head to keep you in line.

You do not appear to understand the situation. No one is a slave. You/we have the choice to play in the rich man's garden. Do not play by his rules, you get kicked out of the garden, and you get no sympathy for getting the boot.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: introvert

He should have played by the rules of the game. If not, you do not get sympathy when you lose.

Okay, bend over and take it like a good slave. he who owns the gold makes the rules, and you are not in that club, so get ready for that club to hit you over the head to keep you in line.

You do not appear to understand the situation. No one is a slave. You/we have the choice to play in the rich man's garden. Do not play by his rules, you get kicked out of the garden, and you get no sympathy for getting the boot.

What about lunatics like Sarah Jeong and Kathy Griffin, who literally call for genocide and ISIS inspired murders of political opponents? Or pedophiles like Kevin Spacey and Dan Harmon, they're social media pages are still up. The list goes on and on.

It's pretty clear; as long as you have the correct politics, the liberal elites in Silicon Valley allow to have a platform. There is a clear bias here.

First they came for Milo, then they quarantined T_D, now they scrubbed Alex Jones from the internet. But we didn't say anything because we were WOKE. I wonder who's next?

edit on 6-8-2018 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Wow.

Busy thread.

So some people are okay with censorship.

Not surprising, but what is interesting is so many who are openly for it.

Hell, I even did a thread once defending Kathy Griffin, probably a waste of time, upon reflection.

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere."
-Voltaire
Excellent post.

I remember when I first came to ATS, users would be all over this, however, as the deranged leftist mentality continues to infect the social fabric of our society, and by extension, digitally, we are having to witness monopolies silencing single individual voices under the guise of "private companies" and "rules", yet continue to support hateful rhetoric from the left.

Any person with eyeballs can see this was a coordinated effort by the liberal media, it's their final hand, their greatest weapon.

Prepare to see more of this during midterms, hell we already got a Cali congresswomans campaign video censored.

edit on 6-8-2018 by Arnie123 because: Hmmm

edit on 6-8-2018 by Arnie123 because: Blasted!

edit on 6-8-2018 by Arnie123 because: Last time dang it

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I am not a fan of this weird potato looking creature, but this is a violation of freedom of speech.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

When a company such as facebook, and apple become so ginormous they tend to invalidate and gobble up public forums for free speech

When companies become ginormous they gobble up all the money, and political representation, but when democrats want to fight against their tyranny people here mock them and call them nasty names. What's more important, publishing podcasts, or being able to pay for food, housing and medical?

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Reread my last paragraph.

You forget, I'm a Trump supporter, you have to break it down for me. Small words with few syllables please. Pictures would be a great help.

So it's Trump made me do it? You don't have enough freedom to be offended ? Oh Social Media, protect us from Alex freaking Jones? I can't think for myself. That's sad.

I guess the debate of ideas will be over soon, don't want to offend people by presenting other viewpoints.

What happened to Liberalism?

I left Facebook over a year ago. I could see it was becoming something I wanted no part of.

Social Media has morphed into something that isn't very cool.

I can do without it.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I don't think he spews hate speech either. I guess if he discusses a conspiracy you don't agree with that's hate speech.

I've read most of the threads about him in the past month. He isn't well liked here on ATS. That surprised me because he is about conspiracies. Not too many people object to the content but almost everyone complains about the yelling and hysterics. I think it's mostly his delivery style people here don't like.

One recent video that got banned was the one where a child got pushed down. All the articles mentioned it. It was hilarious. C'mon people. The kid was an actor. It was a scripted skit not someone abusing a child. How stupid can these people be?

I was watching a Seinfield interview where he said he wouldn't be able to make many those episodes in today's climate. Can you imagine if Hogan's Heroes came out today? Antifa would burn that studio down. Nazis are not funny!

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

They have the right to do it, and I have the right to refuse to use their service.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

It ultimately comes down to social engineering.

Thats how it all starts, open and free, then some more rules and next thing you know, reflecting the values of the creator, who happens to be a liberal, thus the creaton of a system that illicits those views and only those ones.

Just you wait, everything we talked about from DRACONIAN Socieities.

I just hope the tech giants don't try to go beyond their limits and try something brazen, say, like change the course of history, through any means...

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: Sublimecraft

You people are nuts! You care more about Face Book and twitter banning a liar, than the attack on our own democracy. This is not attack of free speech! Its an attack of hate speech, which Alex Jones is famous for.

His lies are all available for you right here.....www.infowars.com...

No rights were infringed upon!

An attack on our democracy!? OMG An attack on our democracy!?

The US will collapse if we don't stop this hate speech right now! Save your children!

I think the russians are behind it. Alex Jones is a Russian plant. I bet he's in the NRA. We know that's Russian.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

originally posted by: SummerRain

originally posted by: Flatcoat

originally posted by: Saiker
a reply to: SailorJerry

At what point does a private company become a monopoly over the majority of free speech.

Free speech doesn't cover hate speech and companies have a right to not allow it....

Welcome to the united states, capitalism, and freedom cupcake

And who gave them the moral authority to decide what is and isn't "hate speech"?

Common sense and anyone that's listened to him for more than 5 min

But what do I know I'm just an old sailor from middle tnn that's served w every race, color and sexual oref under the sun...

The man is a hateful person that spews more hatred to rile his base....

Care to provide some examples of this hatred?

Because, all I've seen is people repeat the same accusations, QED.

If you can't figure that out in a 5 second google search and 5 min of listening to some of his past shows

Then I doubt there's enough intellectual depth there for myself or anyone else to explain it to you

He must of really struck a nerve with you in order for you to troll this thread like this.

If you don't like him, no one is forcing you to watch.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: toms54

originally posted by: SummerRain

originally posted by: Flatcoat

originally posted by: Saiker
a reply to: SailorJerry

At what point does a private company become a monopoly over the majority of free speech.

Free speech doesn't cover hate speech and companies have a right to not allow it....

Welcome to the united states, capitalism, and freedom cupcake

And who gave them the moral authority to decide what is and isn't "hate speech"?

Common sense and anyone that's listened to him for more than 5 min

But what do I know I'm just an old sailor from middle tnn that's served w every race, color and sexual oref under the sun...

The man is a hateful person that spews more hatred to rile his base....

Care to provide some examples of this hatred?

Because, all I've seen is people repeat the same accusations, QED.

If you can't figure that out in a 5 second google search and 5 min of listening to some of his past shows

Then I doubt there's enough intellectual depth there for myself or anyone else to explain it to you

He must of really struck a nerve with you in order for you to troll this thread like this.

If you don't like him, no one is forcing you to watch.

I don't
I don't watch him on YouTube either

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: mekhanics

LOL He has a beard now. I don't pay attention to him really, but I'm interested in what exactly is this "hate speech". I've heard of his buddies and reporters supporting Tommy Robinson.

What else? Let's see a detailed list, then compare and contrast it to ATS topics.
edit on 6-8-2018 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join