It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

InfoWars Banned from Facebook and iTunes

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16
They.....are getting desperate now, GOOD!!!

By they I assume you mean infowars...

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: paraphi

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Facebook have just created a martyr - bad move on their part.

Well, as people have the attention span of a gnat, he'll be a martyr for three seconds and then be forgotten. TBH people like Alex Jones deserve to be forgotten outside of a comedy club.

Actually never watched this Alex J or looked at Infowars but this has made me curious to check out his website. I wonder how many others will feel the same.

AJ is actually quite entertaing. Especially when he gets on his Gay Frogs rant. But not so much when he insults parents of kids killed at Sandy HookES.

Insulting parents of murdered children will get you banned from almost any www. site. not 4chan though....

So what if there were something funky about Sandy Hook? No one talking about it helps how in that case? If it does not pan out when people discuss it will fade away right?

I too thought SH was funky and almost got banned from ATS for trying to discuss it. It's the 3 amigos site and either play by their rules or gtfo. Alex J just pushed it to far on social media that is a corporation. play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
edit on 6-8-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

No silly, the SWAMP!

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Xenogears

They are threatening free speech.

They are also threatening conspiracy theorists.

Especially ones that insult and file lawsuits against parents of murdered children like AJ.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

No silly, the SWAMP!

Well Alex Jones is the human personification of a swamp creature if ever av seen one...

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: KevinKaboom
For the cruelty he's inflicted on the parents of shooting victims Alex Jones deserves his tongue removed from his mouth.

Hmmm, depends. Conspiracy theorists would have to basically fake the media itself. Some of these parents have wide open smiles when speaking to the press, and their behavior seems forced not natural.

Maybe the media is faked itself, in which case that is quite a low blow. But if a parent is smiling on the same press event dealing with his child's death, that will evoke questions from conspiracists and nonconspiracists alike.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Agreed, but I mean the swamp that really stinks, AKA The Deep State

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: HunkaHunka
a reply to: ketsuko

Nothing wrong with that.

Nothing wrong with monopolies?

Should have thought of that when the lobbyist took over Washington to create the corporate oligarchy.

It's to late to whine about it now. Capitalism run amok.....

Should have thought of that before you started screaming "There oughtta be a law (or regulation) ..." every time something bad happened like spilling hot coffee in your lap at McD's.

It's not just the lobbying but the regulations that have helped to contribute in the name of protecting all of us from ourselves because we're too stupid to know how to handle it ourselves.
edit on 6-8-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Bet that the trigger was "CNN SUCKS".....

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
They’ve banned InfoWars which was started and made popular by those who questioned the official government rhetoric

Guess Alex was right all along about the globalist elites and their power

They’re closing down one after another right wing populist at a time

That’s extremely for all to see

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

The system is being rigged, the deck is being stacked.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
YouTube, Apple, Spotify and Facebook scrubbed and banned all Infowars content literally in the same hour. These organizations control about 80% of the internet, and this is obviously a coordinated attack on AJ's platform and the first amendment by Silicon Valley's liberal elite.

What's that old saying? "First they came for Infowars... and I said nothing". This is just the beginning folks.

edit on 6-8-2018 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Let's see how this will play out in the mid-term elections...

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Agreed, but I mean the swamp that really stinks, AKA The Deep State

By deep State, do you mean the CIA, NSA, FBI, other 3 letter agencies and the military? WHO?

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Remember AT&T's history.

At some point, these Big Tech companies that have become necessary "utilities" will be broken up and dispersed into smaller less monopolistic entities.

What they just did to Alex Jones is going to wake up a lot of people, even if subconsciously. I don't follow Infowars or Jones, but this is going to hurt the Biggies in the long run, and at least, he still has his website.
edit on 6-8-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Xenogears

Some of these parents have wide open smiles when speaking to the press, and their behavior seems forced not natural.

What an astute observation...

No wonder sandy hook conspiracy theorists are mocked.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I don't quite think banning infowars is election meddling...

I think it would be really interesting if YouTube banned him, that would be huge!

I wonder how much revenue AJ will lose as a result of this.

You do realise that YT have given Infowars their last warning? - I reckon within a few days they will be wiped from the platform - especially given the action taken by others in the last 12 hours.

- I should have said 'within a few hours'

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: HunkaHunka

When will people understand that freedom of speech is only freedom from government censorship. All other kinds of censorship are perfectly legal and fall under the auspices of the freedom of Apple, FB, Spotify, etc.

Hmmm, and when those companies cease to become the massive near-monopolies they are, maybe this will be far mess of an issue.

But until the government decides to break them up, we're more or less stuck with the massive, near-monolithic platforms we have and they are now into playing gatekeeper as we can see.

One might almost think the government has no interest in breaking up such a convenient means of thought control.

And you call the whiny SJWs weak-minded, overreacting teacup people? Are you prevented from buying a domain and building a functional social media platform to your specifications?

YES OR NO.

I'll save you all the trouble -- No, you are not prevented from doing that. Instead of posting like broken records because someone somewhere said "Enough of this s#, one straw too many for this site", maybe you should consider actually doing something and building your own nuthouse SM service that caters to the fringe. You can stipulate whatever the flying eff you want for code of conduct and so forth, and ban accordingly to your heart's content.

Until the day nobody is allowed to go to ProBoards and make their own bat guano forum, or have their own forum or SM site hosted elsewhere, you're spewing nothing short of just plain hot air.

Again, nobody is preventing Jones from making his own website, he already has it. Nobody's preventing him from starting his own SM venue, either. The hard part is simply DOING IT instead of complaining about mainstream kicking you out. Aw, poor ego, got to blame like a SJW, but simply can't be bothered to rectify any user demographic gap by taking any initiative himself (or yourselves)

Need a safe space to feel less attacked in? Then go make it. It's that simple.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

YouTube, Apple, Spotify and Facebook scrubbed and banned all Infowars content literally in the same hour. These organizations control about 80% of the internet, and this is obviously a coordinated attack on AJ's platform and the first amendment by Silicon Valley's liberal elite.

nah. it's more like everyone sane realizes Alex Jones and his rabid followers have crossed the line of decency and common sense. And are lost to sanity.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

According to Jones his site gets millions of views a day so he hasn’t lost out if his words ring true. I’m sure all of his YouTube videos weren’t providing him any ad revenue due to YouTube’s advertiser disaster so it’s not like he was making money off them anyway. I dunno how the other services work as far as being paid for a podcast, if there’s money to be made at all?

Jones still has his show and his phone app where he streams live daily. I think he’s still broadcasted on radio, maybe elsewhere too? Either way, he’ll be fine but I’m sure he’s already making himself out to be the victim while viciously attacking Silocom Valley, Liberals, Democrats, George Soros, college kids, Hillary, crisis actors, accusing others of being a pedo, Hollywood, and aliens while all praising God for the strength to somehow still carry on.

Alex Jones gets exactly what he deserves.
edit on 6-8-2018 by Swills because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join