It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

InfoWars Banned from Facebook and iTunes

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

originally posted by: SailorJerry

a reply to: SailorJerry

Used to make that much, but now Nick at Night reruns are beating CNN in ad revenue. Google it.

This was just last year, their earnings in just Q1 this year was already almost 26 million. and that was just their top 15 brands

Of these Top 15 brands by network, Fox News came out on top in Q1 with $30.83 million; CNN was next with $25.86 million; and MSNBC followed with $14.21 million.

So......but hey screw facts, much like the fault and hole filled logic you guys are using to screech about these companies dropping AJ

...Sooo

CNN's Ratings Collapse As Primetime Shows Draw Less Viewers Than Re-Runs Of "Yogi Bear"

Ratings and ad revenue are not the same thing

You said Jones was crushing thair ad revenue so they were out for them

It was a blatantly false statement, their ad revenue crushes AJ

So now you're trying to say ratings are the same thing?

I swear its like explaining rocket science to a 4 yr old

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Used to make that much, but now Nick at Night reruns are beating CNN in ad revenue. Google it.

This was just last year, their earnings in just Q1 this year was already almost 26 million. and that was just their top 15 brands

Of these Top 15 brands by network, Fox News came out on top in Q1 with $30.83 million; CNN was next with $25.86 million; and MSNBC followed with $14.21 million.

So......but hey screw facts, much like the fault and hole filled logic you guys are using to screech about these companies dropping AJ

...Sooo

CNN's Ratings Collapse As Primetime Shows Draw Less Viewers Than Re-Runs Of "Yogi Bear"

That link is from 2017-07-06. This link is from 2018-07-03:
CNN Has Third-Best 2Q in 23 Years

LOL... and boom.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: celery
a reply to: Jobeycool

yeah, they call it "the fourth estate." It's a thing.
Yes..you are correct....It is rather dangerous.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: celery

And yet Yogi Bear reruns still beat CNN.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

CNN is still doing more poorly than Yogi Bear reruns.

You were comparing them to AJ not yogi bear...

Do you fall down a lot?

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

How do you figure?

With the second quarter 2018 ending on Sunday, CNN closed out the quarter with near record-high viewership in both total viewers and adults 25-54. CNN had its third-best 2Q in 23 years (since 1996) in total day among total viewers (663k) and among adults 25-54 (204k) – just after 2017 (Pres. Trump’s first year) and 2003 (Iraq War). The network also had its third-highest daytime performance in 23 years (since 1996) in total viewers (706k) and adults 25-54 (190k), also following 2017 and 2003. The morning (New Day) and all of CNN’s late afternoon and prime time programs are also having their second-best 2Q on record in both total viewers and adults 25-54 (just after 2017).

CNN once again surpassed MSNBC in total day and daytime among adults 25-54 this quarter. CNN has now outperformed MSNBC for 17 straight quarters in total day in the key demographic 25-54 (204k vs. 197k), the longest quarterly streak since 2Q 2010. In dayside, CNN dominated MSNBC for the 23rd consecutive quarter among the coveted demographic adults 25-54 (190k vs. 173k).

CNN also topped MSNBC on weekends in total day and prime time among both total viewers and adults 25-54 this quarter. In total day, CNN averaged 630k vs. MSNBC’s 530k in total viewers and 189k vs. MSNBC’s 117k among adults 25-54. In weekend prime time, CNN posted 846k vs. MSNBC’s 649k among total viewers and 266k vs. MSNBC’s 119k in 25-54. On Saturdays, CNN delivered higher demo 25-54 audiences than MSNBC for 21 out of 24 hours and for 24 out of 24 hours on Sundays. CNN ranked #1 in cable news among adults 25-54 on Saturdays from 1-5pm and on Sundays every hour from 9pm-1am.

Among ALL cable networks, CNN ranked #8 in total viewers in total day this quarter. This marks the eighth straight quarter and longest quarterly streak in over 22 years (since 4Q 1995) that CNN is a Top 10 cable network among total viewers in total day.

link   
How about learn all the MSM is doing the same exact crap to this country....forget about the ratings..All becoming reckless.

link   

Do you fall down a lot?

Careful, personal attacks are not allowed. Mods are watching this thread. Stay on topic.
edit on 6-8-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Do you fall down a lot?

Careful, personal attacks are not allowed. Stay on topic.

How was asking a question personal attack?

We've been on topic, you've been all over the map

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Do you fall down a lot?

Careful, personal attacks are not allowed. Mods are watching this thread. Stay on topic.

It wasn’t a personal attack, you were asked a question

Do you fall down a lot?

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

If you support tech giants that doesn't have American values... that's like flying communist flag, showing your true colors.

Ya 35 years in the military I'm such a commie!!!!!

Also you mean tech giants that use the American system and capitalism to become giants?????

Ya that sure

I swear the logic in this thread is like people have repeatedly been dropped on their heads

Who was that guy in the military that was guilty to joining Al-Qaeda... SAME THING!

Anyway, Anti-free speech is very communist.

Lol did you just accuse me of being a terrorist because I dont agree with your brand of authoritarian power trip?

You think free speech is authoritarian lol.
OMG! maybe the tech giants social engineering is working!!!

Delete Delete Delete Delete
: O

Im sorry what?

Please copy and paste where I said that, ill hold my breath.

Sorry I stepped out to help a little old lady to cross the road, what were we talking about?

Oh yeah, something about how you favor corporate companies enforcing strict obedience. I don't know what world your from, but it seems the social engineering is working there.

I wish u luck escaping that social manipulative prison.

edit on 54085431pm312018Mon, 06 Aug 2018 13:54:46 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

No, I'm perfectly healthy and able to think for myself. I don't need your help.
edit on 6-8-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

If you support tech giants that doesn't have American values... that's like flying communist flag, showing your true colors.

Ya 35 years in the military I'm such a commie!!!!!

Also you mean tech giants that use the American system and capitalism to become giants?????

Ya that sure

I swear the logic in this thread is like people have repeatedly been dropped on their heads

Who was that guy in the military that was guilty to joining Al-Qaeda... SAME THING!

Anyway, Anti-free speech is very communist.

Lol did you just accuse me of being a terrorist because I dont agree with your brand of authoritarian power trip?

You think free speech is authoritarian lol.
OMG! maybe the tech giants social engineering is working!!!

Delete Delete Delete Delete
: O

Im sorry what?

Please copy and paste where I said that, ill hold my breath.

Sorry I stepped out to help a little old lady to cross the road, what were we talking about?

Oh yeah, something about how you favor corporate companies enforcing strict obedience. I don't know what world your from, but it seems the social engineering is working there.

I wish u luck escaping that social manipulative prison.

I love when people try to string words together to try to sound super intelligent or profound

And then just end up looking foolish because it either doesnt make sense, or isn't applicable

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

No, I'm perfectly healthy and able to think for myself. I don't need your help.

I wasn’t offering you help I was telling you what sailor said

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Dude, i can read. I don't need your help.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Try typing on a phone with big fingers... see how that goes.

I can tell your seething with hate, that's part of the social engineering censorship.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Try typing on a phone with big fingers... see how that goes.

I can tell your seething with hate, that's part of the social engineering censorship.

Why would I be seething w hate?

I live in the greatest country on earth, retired from the military. Then started my own business w free market values, that made me a wealthy man?

My kids and grand kids are healthy, and I just got back from vacation in tahiti.

What's not to be happy about?

Me thinks you project much

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
In response to all of this, my sources at ABC just informed me that they have fired Roseanne Barr.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

Accusing someone of seething with hate is nothing but a soft ad hominem that calls into question their motives (appeal to motive)

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join