It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello everybody im assist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Hello all the good people of ats!!
My name is misterassist69 well not really but it is on here .
Ive been a almost daily reader on here for over ten years,ive had other accounts in the past but am not that much of a poster usally but who knows,
I might start posting more with this account.
Im from the Netherlands,but I might use some american slang from time to time,since al my xbox friends are mostly brithish or american,and I kinda like the OL USofA.
Some members in the past didnt believe I was from Holland cuz of the way i wrote on here

Im going to a rough time wright now my jonger brother has been diagnosed with stage for cancer two weeks ago,which they said was probably untreatable,hes only 33 years old.The geniuses basicly waited a week to long to find out which tipe of cancer it was,they should have dfone a test on him end send him to the chemo hospitaL IMMEDIATLY, BUT NO they said probably untreatable and waited a week in which the cancer has grown alot ,thanks docters, and my brother my mom the whole family were pretty sure he was going to die.
He was already feverish from the cancer tumors starting to touch his organs,he was also dehydrated when he came in.but the chemo he started like three 4 days ago has kicked in and hes no longer feverish so hes doing better now.

Sorry if that was a bit long but i gues i had to get it off my chest.

Alittle more about me then I like cooking, painting art foorbal,[european footbal] playing xbox1 reading ats and so on.
My favourite topic is probably aliens and ufos especially ufos since ive been Lucky to have had numerous sightings
So yeah thanks for reading and good to meat u all

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: misterassist

Welcome to the club.
Sorry to hear things aren't looking good right now. I hope it improves. My opinions on modern cancer treatment are unprintable so I will just wish you much inner strength at this difficult time.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriverThanks man.
I know what u mean chemo is pretty horable,but luckily it does seem to be working,and he doesnt really have any other option. im not a big fan of it either. but hey if it saves his life.
just saw ur location btw a fellow dutchman

edit on 6-8-2018 by misterassist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   

I thank you for the compliment but I'm English.
I have been living in the Netherlands for the last 25 years. There are a few Dutchies on here but they don't all have it in their location field.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Welcome and looking forward to reading about your ufo experiences. Plus, I love the international flavor on ATS-US politics get old fast.

Best wishes to your young brother-hope ya'll are looking at alternative tretments also. Be seeing ya.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Justsothanks man,if I can I think im going to open a ufo thread very soon .actually im gona look if i can start one wright now.
And yes were also looking at alternative treatments. I might open a thread on that to,soon.
thanks for the support

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Sorry about your brother. Mine passed away from colon cancer, and I cared for him till the end.

The tumors began sticking to other organs and he waited too long..finally it was a huge mass attached to his colon, liver, kidneys...and it was just too late to operate.

Prayers and good wishes to you and your family.

Welcome to the posting arena!!!

Emergency Medical Tech/EMS
Advanced Life Support
edit on 6-8-2018 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

**dbl post...see above
edit on 6-8-2018 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriverhahahahah sorry man wasnt trying to insult ya

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustrangerIm really sorry to hear that about your brother..
thanks for ur best wishes and prayers itis highly appreciated.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Moin, Moin!

Another fellow Frisian from the other side of this Krautish border line, just stop to meat us all right about now! I'm not for sale, this is food for the mind only.

Have a great time and all the best wishes to you and your family!

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinionthanks for the best wishes nice to meat u

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

That's German and an awful attempt at dubbing a Dutch show. Shame on you!

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Oy!

You're all old enough to be my dad, promise!

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

And I'm sure you are young enough to get off my lawn. Quickly!

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I’m so sorry about your brother. You seem very nice. I wish I had ever seen a ufo! You’re lucky in that sense.

I’m new too but welcome!

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Fehrie
Thank u for welcoming me.i should open a thread on my ufo views. I believe there some kind of interdimensinoal beings.and that all paranormal activity be it ufos ghost bigfoot are all somehow relateed. the thruth is much more amazing then anyone could even phantom.its all a bit hard to explain but peole who are well into the paranormal know what i mean i think. nice to meet you

top topics

join