It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CHICAGO - Saturday 8.4.2018 - FORTY People Shot In 7 Hours.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111
a reply to: carewemust

Not worried about this.

In that same 7 hours, 400 hood rats got knocked up.

There will always be plenty.

That's the root of the problem, if you ask me. Who wants dirty, good for nothing gang-member numbers replenished? They are enemies of the Republic. Enemies of law abiding Americans. And enemies of the Constitution.

They are actually the impetus behind the left's anti-gun nonsense. However, they're too afraid of offending the delicate little flower gang-thugs so they won't say what we just did. Cowards. Instead, they'd rather make blanket statement...trying to somehow lump real Americans/people in with degenerate "gangster" scum.

...Almost makes you miss Al Capone. At least the likes of him kept those gang-thugs under control. Never saw the Mob guys out gunning down uninvolved men, women and children. And certainly never saw them shoot someone for looking at them cross-ways or not pronouncing their 200-syllable name properly.

edit on 8/6/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: gamer2343

False flag, Crisis actors

The actors were bleeding all over the floor.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

They would be doing the same thing even if there were no guns available.

You can buy a machete at Walmart for $7.

Welcome to Rwanda, IL.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
Listen to the news reports coming out of Chicago, its very telling. They start off with the numbers for shock value. They talk about the victims, how they will never draw another breath, all the wonder of life they will miss out on, and so on. Its a big cry for us party. Somewhere in the middle of all that will be one short simple line: "The majority of the shootings were gang related." Then they never mention it again. From then on its all about how guns are the problem.

Chicago doesn't have a gun problem. It does have two serious problems though. One is the worst leadership in the US and the other is gangs. Its at a point now where you can consider that one problem with one of the gangs being elected officials. They have the same mentality, why not call them what they are? The gerrymandering is over the top ridiculous, the votes are never accurate, dnc volunteers have admitted registering dead people to vote democrat, and so on. Of course it never changes. Why would it?

As long as there is a place to get free stuff and a democrat to hand it out Chicago will never change. As long as people refuse to properly identify the problem it will never change. Black on black violence, gang violence, racial violence, all accurate. Gun violence - scapegoating an inanimate object. The police know who the gangs are and where they are. Jeez, everyone in town knows. But nothing ever gets done about it.

I have lived in and around Chicago my whole life. I used to love this city. Now I am embarrassed by it. It is a boat anchor to the rest of the state and a death trap. Illinois should cut it loose and let it kill itself. Better that than let the sickness spread to the suburbs like it is now.

Thank you for having the gumption to tell a story most wouldn't dare. It needed to be said. POS worthless gang-crud is ruining Chicago, our major cities and this country. They suck up public benefits/housing (stealing from real people who deserve benefits/housing), while being responsible for a major amount of crime/violence/death.

Of course the left would rather *attempt* to ban firearms (aka disarm law abiding Americans while gang-trash continues to ignore the law) instead of address the real problem: The gangs they've covered, excused and apologized for countless times.

If liberals were serious about saving lives, they'd stop supporting these trash gangs and start supporting widespread carrying of firearms for protection against this garbage. In Chicago, only the gang-thugs have firearms. This is evidenced by the folks who were killed - and the fact that not one good American made a gang-thug take the room temp. challenge.

I fully applaud any dead gang-banger taking the Room Temperature Challenge. I do not applaud the senseless death/destruction/carnage they leave in their wake. AKA, I want to see *more* dead criminals and less dead Americans.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

Oh absolutely, I agree 100%

It is the gang-scum that needs cleaned up, and ensuring all good Citizens have access to firearms is the way to go. Not only will it force these thugs to take the room temp. challenge, but it will give everyday good Americans the ability to save their own lives and the lives of their fellow Citizens

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a mayor can't fix this problem only the people who choose to shoot each other for $$$ or colors can fix this problem

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Rahm is doing ok. Chicago is a world class city. Absolutely beautiful and amenities galore. I'd argue it is the best city in the US.

Yes, Chicago is both magnificent and cruel.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Considering what lousy shots the gang bangers typically are, that's a LOT of ammo!

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Considering what lousy shots the gang bangers typically are, that's a LOT of ammo!

Yeah, who knew you weren't supposed to hold the gun how it comes out of the box?

Who would've thought that laying a weapon on its side and failing to get a clean sight picture would result in anything but stellar accuracy/performance? Wonder how often those morons cause stovepipes and other positional-malfunctions

I guess we should be grateful they don't know how to use them.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
The gangs should just incorporate. Perhaps a 501c3 and tax payer id would clear this all up.

Then they could just call their weekend rampages street cleanses and maybe even get a government grant.

Open carry and waive the felon status that stops them from being legal.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

OHHH oops...Ya that would probably get the job done. Since I have no plan, that is better than mine. Even just one city doing that would have others falling inline and have the “gang bangers” scared to act out. Not a bad idea at all. Kinda messed up yes, but not bad.

A 17 year old was riding his bicycle this evening and accidentally murdered in gang cross-fire. His mom's reaction tears your heart out.

Mayor Emanual and President Barack Obama held "gang summits" with the leaders. It was almost as if these two men gave them the green-light to order more killings. The worst shooting sprees happened after these "summits".

The leaders of these gangs must be labeled as "Enemy Combatants" and dealt with appropriately. Their parents will miss getting the free Mercedes, and cash, but they'll get by.

Actually, one of the issues is that they did get rid of a lot of the gang leaders. There really isn't any over arching OG gang leadership like there used to be laying down the law. Most of these "gangs" now in Chicago are really just a group of teens (call it 10 to 20) who grew up in a small couple of block area.

So now you have a lack of leadership and very few "rules". Just chaos with a bunch of fatherless teens running around beefing with everyone over getting disrespected on instagram or youtube.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Yea, but its hell on the bystanders!

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

OHHH oops...Ya that would probably get the job done. Since I have no plan, that is better than mine. Even just one city doing that would have others falling inline and have the “gang bangers” scared to act out. Not a bad idea at all. Kinda messed up yes, but not bad.

A 17 year old was riding his bicycle this evening and accidentally murdered in gang cross-fire. His mom's reaction tears your heart out.

Mayor Emanual and President Barack Obama held "gang summits" with the leaders. It was almost as if these two men gave them the green-light to order more killings. The worst shooting sprees happened after these "summits".

The leaders of these gangs must be labeled as "Enemy Combatants" and dealt with appropriately. Their parents will miss getting the free Mercedes, and cash, but they'll get by.

Actually, one of the issues is that they did get rid of a lot of the gang leaders. There really isn't any over arching OG gang leadership like there used to be laying down the law. Most of these "gangs" now in Chicago are really just a group of teens (call it 10 to 20) who grew up in a small couple of block area.

So now you have a lack of leadership and very few "rules". Just chaos with a bunch of fatherless teens running around beefing with everyone over getting disrespected on instagram or youtube.

Yarrgggg.. we be needing a pirates code and a ruling council to be sure. aye.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I stand with Planned Parenthood and don't get very upset when it's a female that gets in the crosshairs.
My city has these issues too, in the state just north of Illinois. Garbage everywhere, tot lots sit unused, little library's books strewn all over the alleyway among human # and bullets - those "people" don't care. They're just one step above animals - stupid, violent, smelly and uncivilized. Four people got on the bus for free over a 2 mile ride because they didn't have money on their passes, then look all incredulous until the driver just waves them on because who wants to get knocked out on the job? That's why we can't have nice things.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I noticed from the "Shootapalooza" section at heyjackass.com... that several of the "incidents" involved multiple people being shot at the same address. For instance 8 of the 75 people shot over the weekend was at a 1300 W. 76th street on the South Side.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I noticed from the "Shootapalooza" section at heyjackass.com... that several of the "incidents" involved multiple people being shot at the same address. For instance 8 of the 75 people shot over the weekend was at a 1300 W. 76th street on the South Side.

It is because they are targeting one or two people and they happen to be at a party or cook out. What will happen is there may be a block party and a rival gang will driveby and just spray up everything.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

It is because they are targeting one or two people and they happen to be at a party or cook out. What will happen is there may be a block party and a rival gang will driveby and just spray up everything.

The police today are asking for "tips" from citizens. You'd think with so many cameras installed (especially) in these neighborhoods, the police would have tapes showing the vehicles used in the shootings.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Black Lives Matter..... only if they're shot by white cops.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
So getting rid of gun control didn't quite pay off did it? It's been 6 years and the shootings keep piling up.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
Black Lives Matter..... only if they're shot by white cops.

They "matter", but apparently not enough. Chicago leaders are refusing to ask for additional assistance from the Trump administration, even though it was offered. Politics are more important. Very sad.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join