It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CHICAGO - Saturday 8.4.2018 - FORTY People Shot In 7 Hours.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
One more anti-gun thread huh? Not forty people knifed,or forty people choked or forty people bludgeioned to death. But forty people shot to death. Won't you anti second amendment people give it a rest?

Obviously there are not enough guns in Chicago, if more people had guns less people would get shot...

Well that IS a high profile defense now isn't it. Maybe that is OPs and Trumps secret plan, Flood the ghetto's with guns and let all the poor kill themselves off. Isn't that an implication of opening thread?

Perhaps, although I always struggle to understand this OP as it stands anyhow.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: carewemust

So , Ah , what's the Mayor doing about that ?

Today he was presiding over a ribbon-cutting ceremony to launch a new tour boat, and a new 8th Grade classroom.
twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: carewemust
Saturday, August 4, 2018

FORTY (yes...40!)

PEOPLE

SHOT

WITHIN

7 HOURS

TODAY

IN

CHICAGO!

www.chicagotribune.com...

Me and President Trump have a solution to gang-bangers, but as the President said, "Society is not ready for it yet".

-CareWeMust

So what would be the solution that you conjured up? Btw I mean this with no sarcastic undertones, I am honestly curious. I myself have no decent solution to put forward so I am all ears at this point. I know you won’t say take away the guns which is VERY good so lay it on me.

A few posts above yours: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: gamer2343

False flag, Crisis actors

The local news just reported 63 people shot since Friday night.
The local news is owned by the CIA

I don't know about other cities, but Chicago news is run by the same criminal organization that owns NBC/ABC/CBS/CNN/NYT/WaPo.
Yes, the CIA

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   

OHHH oops...Ya that would probably get the job done. Since I have no plan, that is better than mine. Even just one city doing that would have others falling inline and have the “gang bangers” scared to act out. Not a bad idea at all. Kinda messed up yes, but not bad.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
There has been a huge uptick in violence and shootings in KC as well.

Per capita its as bad as Chicago.

That's not just a problem in KC but KFC as well:
Metro Police searching for man who robbed South Nashville KFC at gunpoint

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Gang and Drug related?

Most of them but not all of them nor are all of them in Chicago.

Majority of the Kansas City shootings by African Americans too? In Chicago it's about 82%.

well its not "Trump supporters" .

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

And how do you know that, Or could I say only trump supporters gun down churches full of black people, school kids and concert goers for no reason and it’d be true too

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

a reply to: TerryMcGuire

He’s not anti-2nd he’s anti ghetto poor people, but doesn’t have any solutions

How does that even make sense, your posts seem a lot like another member

hmmmmmmmm
it’s not a very hard concept to grasp

apparently my ability to grasp "stupid" is underdeveloped

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: gamer2343

Both you and notsure1 said stupid things. Cmon guys....why? Notsure don’t say that and gamer don’t engage. Though it was funny I must say.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

Nice, Are you proud of yourself

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   

This is why we need to start the draft back up. Then they could just draft all these people and send them to Afghanistan. Let them do their killing over there. You don't even have to train them much. They are already killers. High school dropout, criminal record, drug addict? Give them a waiver, just ship them out.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

OHHH oops...Ya that would probably get the job done. Since I have no plan, that is better than mine. Even just one city doing that would have others falling inline and have the “gang bangers” scared to act out. Not a bad idea at all. Kinda messed up yes, but not bad.

A 17 year old was riding his bicycle this evening and accidentally murdered in gang cross-fire. His mom's reaction tears your heart out.

Mayor Emanual and President Barack Obama held "gang summits" with the leaders. It was almost as if these two men gave them the green-light to order more killings. The worst shooting sprees happened after these "summits".

The leaders of these gangs must be labeled as "Enemy Combatants" and dealt with appropriately. Their parents will miss getting the free Mercedes, and cash, but they'll get by.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: toms54

That's not just a problem in KC but KFC as well:
Metro Police searching for man who robbed South Nashville KFC at gunpoint

A chicken restaurant in the next suburb, had 9 employees put in the freezer and murdered, as part of the robbery.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: gamer2343

More proud I didn't accuse the OP of being a racist basically when there was nothing to indicate that

Which you did

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   

This is why we need to start the draft back up. Then they could just draft all these people and send them to Afghanistan. Let them do their killing over there. You don't even have to train them much. They are already killers. High school dropout, criminal record, drug addict? Give them a waiver, just ship them out.

That would have been an option in World War II maybe. But the modern military is too skilled and educated for them.

The best strategy is to, as General Colin Powell said when announcing Iraq plans, "Cut off the head of the snake". Get rid of the gang leaders. No lengthy trials and other legal BS. Just ship them out.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   

How about if we just build a huge thunder dome arena in the center of Chicago. We could put all these gang people in there with a box of weapons and let them go at it.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Ah, a second amendment rights party.

And here's me without a weapon, what a fashion faux pas!

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   

That would have been an option in World War II maybe. But the modern military is too skilled and educated for them.

It doesn't have to be. We can start a special branch just for them. Like the French Foreign Legion.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

You need more guns, clearly.... I can hear the old wizard now... " you shall not pass "

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join