It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea is a CIA controlled state?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

The only reason Raegan started the war on drugs, was because private cartels were taking to much trade from the CIA, remember a guy called Oliver North? he got chucked under the bus to make it look good. Then they tightened their game.Mexico was and is a narco state, Has coc aine production or Heroin stopped? if it hasn't then the DEA are generationally inept, or stopping it isn't the name of the game. Who wants to stop a billion dollar untaxed industry. The fact is it built Miami go figure.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Reagan didnt start the War on Drugs, but his administration did ramp up Wars of Drugs.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

But since all the lefties have been saying the CIA runs all the drugs and gun cartels and Mexico why not NK too?

Look past the left / divide. Its an illusion to make you think you are different to other people. You are the result of years of social manipulation and behavioral psychology. I genuinely feel sorry for you.

The truth my friend has no political agenda. There are many examples to back up what you said above if you want to look without prejudice.

See if for what it is.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: SecretsoftheBlueApples

I wonder who put in the Iranian Shah and then the Ayatollah. I bet it has three letters in it.

Thats easy.
The CIA organised the coup in Iran. It is well documented. Before that it was a very westernised country. That in itself is a crime against humanity. Let alone killing there own president.

(post by Prene removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
The CIA ephorizes over many countries especially in Latin America. The malnourishment contingent to the Whorfian hypothesis predicts that inept language stunts ratiocination and the CIA is trying to figure out ways to make certain countries less adept at certain forms of reasoning by pilot testing education programs in authoritarian countries and even at home to clinch the intellectual superiority of the anglophone aristocracy probably with the help of the Chinese. Just a theory

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join