It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea is a CIA controlled state?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I stopped looking at anything NK related after reviewing about 20 videos where I came to the conclusion that much of it was CGI, especially the crowds of people. There are a number of people who have looked at the same thing such as military parades where there are major issues with shadows being produced, some being off by 180 degrees (most were off from 10-25 degrees) and some producing much different lengths relative to what they should have when compared to other objects in the same photo/video producing similar photos.

There was one especially noticeable one where one of the only people moving individually (the rest were marching in the parade) cast a shadow completely off the entire time he walked across the street/screen and was off about 20-25 degrees and when he came to stand along other people who hadn't moved it was completely noticeable that his shadow was different (as well as length was not proper length).

Another issue which I found in almost every video where there is a crowd of people in NK is that they seem to have disappearing faces when the camera gets close enough to clearly see anything. At that time, the camera always seems to move quickly and the few times it doesn't there are view of faceless people, not blurred, but like faces that haven't been rendered and this is large groups of 100's or even 1,000's. The odd thing is that if you open the frame in photo software, the resolution is more than enough to show facial features as it distinguishes fingers/hands, buttons on coats, etc easily but the faces just get blurred. I've compared this to other videos of same resolution of people in crowds (at the same distance/size) in other "real" videos and they are all visible, though not extremely clear - it is a very large difference.

One explanation is that they are "blurring" the faces (though it isn't blurring, it is re-rendering even if THAT can be claimed) of the people in the crowd (this is in NK) to protect their identity - which seems extremely ridiculous if you think about that - why would they need to protect the faces of people in the crowd & would NK do something like that in the first place. I don't think that it is an active process to hide citizens faces - though if these people are "real" and the scene is a re-enactment or fake, then there might be reason to hide the faces because they could be recognizable as non- NK residents.

I've seen so many official news videos that I question their authenticity as to whether they are real or not, and it is due to things in the video not being "correct" and it has made me wonder if some of the videos are recreations of actual events that weren't filmed (or were and they can't legally broadcast them), if they are completely fabricated (take your pick on why that would be done...) and some really look like a model was used (such as with some cities, towns, etc in movies/films) in the video.

I was watching old video's of CNN during Desert Storm and it is so clear that they were faking being on location in so many places, that the background was fake, the palm trees, bushes, walls, debris etc were fake and it is clearly seen in the CNN outtakes that are on the internet. I'm sure it was easy to fool the public back then, especially since a large part of the audience was children in school (CNN was one of the first, if not first, 24/7 news channel and they subjected young children to watching it during school when it came out.).

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Every nation with billion $$$$$ funding for there security agencies has many a finger in many a pie, amirite?

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: wylekat

It don't work without a healthy dose of confusion.

Confusion and division is how "They" do what "They" do.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Huh...funny, I must've dreamt all my time in Korea wargaming with the CIA, Seals, and SF....glad some douche canoe behind a keyboard could clear things up...

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretsoftheBlueApples

I wonder who put in the Iranian Shah and then the Ayatollah. I bet it has three letters in it.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
The Shah was put into power by Harry S. Truman, Democrat and 33° Mason, who created the CIA and Air Force by signing the National Security Act of 1947. The Ayatollah was self placed by the Revolution to oust the Shah, actually a huge CIA F*ck UP and Military Debacle ran by another Democrat Jimmy Carter. #ChicagoisdoingFine

a reply to: dashen

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

I think the simple answer is that China and the U.S. both try to control North Korea to keep the other one in check. China has always used North Korea as a pawn to threaten other countries without doing it directly. It's very likely that the U.S. is trying to eliminate China's ability to keep playing this game.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

curious
are there any masonic lodges in Best Korea?

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Harry S Truman also was CIC during the Korean War.
Maybe we didnt lose after all?

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

The guy who is now secretary of state if I understand it went to nk while he was head of cia on the down low and dropped our intelligence on how much of nk's nuke program was left after what happened in that September accident and called rocketman's bluff. Which brought Kim to table and started the peace process which ended up getting that dude secretary of state job.
but no no is not a cia controlled state at one time central America might have been and parts of southeast asia sure but not nk .

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I would not doubt anything at this point with the CIA or FBI with Hillary Clinton and others never going to jail for obvious crimes.....No one arrested in the 2008 stock market collapse...BillClinton is a pedophile rapist but is impeached but somehow is allowed to stay in power..Same with Ted Kennedy walking away from a woman who was dead in a car and pretending like He did not know,when He was drunk..That would put anyone behind bars for life with manslaughter.

The corruption that is rampant inside the democratic party constantly.Just like the Dixiecrats who where the racist democrats with African American slavery and blame it now on republicans who stopped slavery under Abraham Lincoln and the North Army.
Just like the democrats trying to pretend how good Anti-Fa where and how evil Alex Jones is......Just like the democrats blaming guns on deaths when people kill people with knives also if they cannot get a gun.No morality left in politics anymore.
edit on 6-8-2018 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Why did Kim Jong Un supposedly attend university in Europe undetected with an assumed false idenitity?

That has never sat right with me. Especially that being the story the media and tptb present to us. It stinks.

And it also means dear leader has had a taste of western lifestyle and has seen what could be possible for his country, etc.

Unless the entire damn thing is a ruse on someones part.
edit on 6-8-2018 by Lightdhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
A few bits of flotsam and jetsam on the sea of the Internet I came across:

When North Korean leader Kim Jong-un studied at a boarding school in Switzerland, his maternal aunt, Ko Yong-suk, was charged with looking after him in the foreign locale for several years.

Then, 15 years ago, Ko vanished.

The JoongAng Ilbo has learned that Ko, 55, sought political asylum in the United States in 1998. She is receiving protection from U.S. authorities, according to a source who was a high-level official in the National Intelligence Service at the time, which was during the Kim Dae-jung administration.

Both Ko and her husband had cosmetic surgery to conceal their identities, the source said.

When Kim Jong-un attended the prestigious International School of Berne from 1996-01, his aunt looked after him for two of those years.

They are living in the U.S. with special safeguarding by the Central Intelligence Agency’s witness protection program, he said.

The diplomatic source also confirmed to the JoongAng Ilbo that the U.S. Embassy in Switzerland did not tell Korean officials right away about Ko seeking asylum in the U.S., and that it was only toward the end of May 1998 that they were informed.

Kim Jong-un’s aunt fled to U.S. - 11/05/2013

Responsible for watching Kim Jong-un for 2 years during his studies at the International School of Berne in Switzerland, Ko Yong-suk sought political asylum from the United States at the embassy in Geneva. After both her and her husband’s identities were confirmed, they were granted political asylum.

Ko has been living in the United States since 1998. Knowing so many secrets of ongoing internal issues in North Korea, Ko and her husband felt that they needed to escape, and start a new life. Undergoing multiple plastic surgeries, and given new identities, Ko and her husband have been living under protection from the Central Intelligence Agency in the U.S, after going through an in-depth questioning by the government years ago.

[K-POP] Kim Jong-un’s Aunt Defected to the US back in 1998 - 11/07/2013

What are the possibilities that Ko was in communication with members of the U.S. intelligence community during the time which she was overseeing Kim in Switzerland? Seeing that the CIA has one of Kim's family members under its thumb, I see how it is feasible to think that Kim himself could be an asset for the company, willingly or not; does anyone think that the CIA is above strong arm tactics?

Now, more recently:

Most of us who have been around conspiracy circles for some time have heard the tale that since Kennedy, each and every president is visited by some obscure yet menacing intelligence official and shown a video of the Kennedy assassination from an angle not available to the general public which then results in that president's full cooperation with whatever agency(ies) the menacing official represents.

Well, Trump didn't get a visit, he paid a visit:

On his first full day in office, President Trump visited the Central Intelligence Agency’s headquarters to express his gratitude for the intelligence community, which he had repeatedly railed against and recently likened to Nazis.

Trump, in CIA visit, attacks media for coverage of his inaugural crowds WaPo 01/21/2017

Now, the focus of all of the stories at the time were Trump's bashing of the media, but the importance of him going to the CIA on day one of his presidency was never mentioned much anywhere that I could find. Note that the media attacks have continued and indeed increased in both vitriol and frequency.

Not long after the above, this then happened:

CIA Director Mike Pompeo made a top-secret visit to North Korea as an envoy for President Trump to meet with Kim Jong Un, and plans for a possible summit between the two leaders are underway, Trump confirmed Wednesday.

The extraordinary meeting between one of Trump’s most trusted emissaries and the authoritarian head of a rogue state was part of an effort to lay the groundwork for direct talks between Trump and Kim about North Korea’s nuclear weapons program.

The clandestine mission came late last month, soon after Pompeo was nominated to be secretary of state. The Pompeo mission was first reported Tuesday by The Washington Post, citing two people with direct knowledge of the trip.

CIA Director Pompeo met with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un over Easter weekend - WaPo 04/18/2018

Then this news was announced:

North Korea on Friday said it has suspended nuclear and long-range missile tests and plans to close its nuclear test site.

The North’s official Korean Central News Agency said the suspension of nuclear and ICBM tests went into effect Saturday.

The country says it’s making the move to shift its national focus and improve its economy.

North Korea announces it will suspend nuclear, missile tests

By ASSOCIATED PRESS

04/20/2018 06:47 PM EDT
- Politico

Well, some time before the two news stories, a certain internet phenomenon made this post:

>>593959
Thank you Kim.
Deal made.
Clowns out.
Strings cut.
We took control.
Iran next.
Q

Q 03/08/2018

The above is probably the most talked about post. but there was one made well before:

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147452214 📁
Nov 1 2017 01:13:10 (EST)

Some things must remain classified to the very end. NK is not being run by Kim, he’s an actor in the play. Who is the director? The truth would sound so outrageous most Americans would riot, revolt, reject, etc.
The pedo networks are being dismantled.
The child abductions for satanic rituals (ie Haiti and other 3rd world countries) are paused (not terminated until players in custody).
We pray every single day for God’s guidance and direction as we are truly up against pure evil.
emphasis mine

Q

So, if it came out conclusively that our own CIA had been running DPKR, I can imagine that it would cause a bit of backlash both locally here in the U.S. and internationally.

Not to turn this into a Q thread, we have one already and I hope the mods let this post stand considering the majority of the information and links used were in relation to news stories posted independently of Q and indeed the first two used were from 2013 showing a connection between the CIA and Kim Jon Un.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

My understanding is that this theory stems from Kim living in Switzerland for several years and attending a university there. The theory goes that he could have been turned or recruited during that time. After all, the differences between those two countries could not be any more stark. Anyhoo, it seems far-fetched, but he did live in Europe for years, so there is that. Also, there are supposedly pics of him with Kobe Bryant, and he is besties with Dennis Rodman, so who knows?

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: notsure1

since all the lefties have been saying the CIA runs all the drugs and gun cartels and Mexico

They have been, but whats that got to do with North Korea? NK isnt a narco state.

The link you provided has a link to a New York Times Opinion piece embedded in the NK section that seems to have been scrubbed from the NYT site, but i did a search on the "title" found in the web address of the link itself (cia drug links as old as the agency)and found this

sos-at.blogspot.com...

Although at the bottom is says this (i think book excerpt?) was printed in the International Herald Tribune and seems to have a web address for same.

I didn't go any further than that.

But it seems there are books and information out there. The drug stuff mentioned seems obvious to me and may have continued in some form to the present day.

As far as the actual Kim Dynasty and NK State being under the complete control of the CIA... It's hard to believe, I will admit that. But at the same time... I would not be surprised if it were true. Kind of like celebrities doing blood rituals... it would be really hard to prove, and therefore its hard to believe something you haven't seen real convincing evidence for. But it wouldn't surprise me given some of the details. Just think about NK. It doesnt really make sense. All those people, brainwashed? Soldiers starving and with all kinds of stomach worms? Something is not right with that place... They can see the beautiful cities across the border. Why hasnt someone just killed the Kims and brought prosperity to the land and people? It seems like it must be kept in this condition for a purpose.

It might not make sense to us...but we dont all have access to the same intel that others have. All we can do is wait and see if the truth comes out, or keep digging. Or join the CIA. Or "defect" to NK, go deep undercover and see what you can find.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Here's the thing, we hear about how soldiers starve, worms etc, the sheer depravity of living in the nth Korea, however have you ever met anyone who's been there, know anyone who lives there, do you have you ever had any anecdotal experience to base a judgement on ?

Media is great at forming unrealistic perspectives, works especially well for those that cannot draw real life experience to compare to the "news" ... Very little adds up with the nth Korea saga.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretsoftheBlueApples
Huh...funny, I must've dreamt all my time in Korea wargaming with the CIA, Seals, and SF....glad some douche canoe behind a keyboard could clear things up...

Ah, the perpetual warrior, always fighting a battle.

If you did what you say you did, I think that's great. But nobody here is trying to fight you, man.

The war's OVER man! Stand down John Rambo thats an order from the Colonel!

But seriously where did OP say anywhere that "ATS Member: SecretsoftheBlueStones was never in Korea wargaming with CIA, SEALS, and SF"???

All he said was that he was having trouble finding any information that would point to the CIA being in complete control over the North Korean state.

And you come in here acting all tough? I dont care who you are because when you're in here youre just another ATS Member, so you can drop the crap cause im not impressed so far at all with your lack of discipline. Guess you been out for quite a long while and we can assume your intel is outdated if thats how you treat people.

The Patriots I know treat one another with respect.
edit on 8/7/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Here's the thing, we hear about how soldiers starve, worms etc, the sheer depravity of living in the nth Korea, however have you ever met anyone who's been there, know anyone who lives there, do you have you ever had any anecdotal experience to base a judgement on ?

Media is great at forming unrealistic perspectives, works especially well for those that cannot draw real life experience to compare to the "news" ... Very little adds up with the nth Korea saga.

I guess thats kind of what i was saying, too, at the end. Nothing makes much sense with what we are hearing, so, Something is not right here... Nothing much would surprise me. It could be a utopia for all I know, and the reason the sayellite shows darkness at night is because they are living in harmony with nature. Or Kim could be an actor, along with every reporter/prisoner weve seen, and there could really be aliens living there like that movie District 9. Or maybe everything we hear is mostly true, and Kim has just been doing what he thinks is best for his nation based on the information he had...

Like I said we can just wait and see. I think its getting harder for...people...to lie about big stuff with technology advancing. Drones, internet, cameras, cameras with zoom function... its crazy man.

I think maybe they know they cannot hide the truth of certain things for much longer. Hey that could be a good theory for you... They let Trump play the role of savior since they calculated that would be better than a worldwide chaotic revolution. Now they can guide it. They even have Trump and Q demanding that their followers do not violently harm any of the bad guys... 😉

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   

The theory is likeable as at least it allows for a somewhat positive outcome...

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
CIA found out about the fall of the Berlin Wall the way the rest of us did. CNN. That was a freight train that ran right over them. They didn't realize it until it was over.These idiots can't even control themselves,let alone an entire country

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join