It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Akashic Event Horizon

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Very interesting thread. I was reading about Akashic Records earlier and came across this thread.

There is certainly a very different perspective on things like the Akashic Records nowadays as science explores the likes of Quantum theory more, and the lines between spiritual/physical become more blurred.

From the off, the idea of the universe somehow 'recording' every event/thought/emotion/experience that has happened since time began seems farcical. But if you look at just one theory, such as the universe essentially being a very advanced simulation, then the idea of logs and records works. I mean, as I type this I sit in front of a Windows 10 computer which will record every event that occurs within it. If the universe is indeed a simulation created by some incredibly advanced beings far beyond our realms of understanding, it makes sense that it too would record and log everything. And although I have yet to see indisputable proof of their existence, I concede that there are probably humans out there who are more adept at tapping into these records than the majority of us. In computer lingo, you could consider that they have elevated rights to access these logs.

The idea that black holes can 'store information' is also interesting.

To use the computer analogy again - if the universe is a giant computer, and the Akashic Records are logs, what are black holes? Perhaps they're information processors - almost like CPUs. They can absorb and record information, and for all we know they may also output information but that would occur somewhere beyond the event horizon and we cannot see or record that process - the output could be at another point in the universe or even a different dimension. The Big Bang itself could have been nothing but a singularly massive output from a black hole somewhere - whoever was sitting at the great galactic computer started another program (our universe!).

edit on 23-11-2018 by elgaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

in my searches for understanding.... I ran across the Idea which indicates human brains utilize a honeycomb structure of the Neural network to store memories

see:

as a representation...… I just wonder if the black hole operates in that same mode of data storage or is the input unusable/unrecoverable to even our best minds.....only 'God' or perhaps 'Allah' is the only being or entity/Deity which has access to these BH pools of info. ( 'nodes' )

thanks & happy Black-Friday

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: elgaz

a reply to: St Udio

Surprisingly both of you have touched on aspects I've been contemplating. The more I've pondered this the more real it has become. Interesting things have been happening at an every increasing rate. I find myself fascinated with where this is headed.

<< 1  2   >>

join