It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

men in black (1997)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   
What the hell did I just spend the last few minutes reading..

A guy starts a thread, can’t actually explain what he’s talking about or get to the point, and keeps repeating nonsense about keeping your ear to the ground but your head up..yeh good luck with that one..
And has to wait four pages for someone else to try figure out what he’s been babbling about for four pages..

You’ll find references to popular things in our western culture everywhere, even in movies from decades ago.
9-11 the world famous US emergency number, the world famous landmark WTC towers in NYC that made the city’s skyline instantly recognisable as NYC as much as the Statue of Liberty does...sometimes not everything is a conspiracy.

I’ll put this as politely as I can because I don’t like making a joke of mental health issues..if you’re really on anti-depressants, I’d say you either have other issues or the meds are messing with you, based on your posts. Instead of over thinking events and coming up with half baked theories, go tend to your health.
You’re personal health today is far more important then whether aliens zapped the WTC 17 years ago.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   
This thread, the dumpster fire it may be, was redeemed and I have the perfect flourish for such a lazy OP.

In The Matrix when Neo is being interrogated by Mr Smith he flips through his passport and the expiration date is....Sept 11 2001.

Keeping with the due diligence of the OP I won't post it but it's there. It is very brief and upside down. Even if you don't believe in magik woo woo that is one hell of a coincidence.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

You know ther is a YouTube compilation with this in it...

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 04:43 AM
link   
There are bunch of these 911 warnings. Some creepy ones found in old g.i. joe cartoons.

In terminator 2 there is a clear shot of low bridge that says warning 9' 11"

There are a lot of 9 foot eleven inche bridges though

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: mortex

As for your personal attack, I ain't slayer69 in starting threads. But i am trying and will take what you said on board. I can just as easily say you are someone living in denial thinking you have a perfect little bubble going on. Not being able to admit mistakes is a bigger mistake in itself. Gradual improvement is a very long trend.

With the help of a few people there is a clearer picture developing of the issue I was getting across, which a lot of the other repliers are getting.

If you don't get any conceptual ideas of just what 'above top secret' means, why are you here? Counter intelligence maybe?

Ear to the ground and head up is a cultural expression. Stay safe through the long and short term stuff going on.

edit on 7-8-2018 by kwakakev because: grammer

edit on 7-8-2018 by kwakakev because: added gradual improvemnt sentence

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   
It going to take a while for me to review this movie again with a different perspective. Yeah I got all ants in my pants with the flag issue, it ain't about that. It was getting all these quick replies just trying to shoot me down, but hey, welcome to ats.

From what I can remember about this movie. It ends with with a large globe of the world getting blown down. If there is somethings in this, how do we cut it off at the pass?

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: WarriorMH

Ground your head to the up and ear your keeps

Yeah, kinda like that...

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I HATE IT when stupid threads like this get traction. just a bunch of gibberish.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Yep, thats it. Cheers mate.

you're welcome mate!

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: JourneymanWelder
I HATE IT when stupid threads like this get traction. just a bunch of gibberish.

Yet you feel the need to post...

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
There are bunch of these 911 warnings. Some creepy ones found in old g.i. joe cartoons.

Also 911 is a synonymous number in the US prior to sept 11th as it is the emergency number so I am sure it will have been used in many a TV or movie with nothing to do with the attacks...maybe

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

originally posted by: Bloodworth

Also 911 is a synonymous number in the US prior to sept 11th as it is the emergency number so I am sure it will have been used in many a TV or movie with nothing to do with the attacks...maybe

Yeah, you are right.
911 would not even be significant if they succeeded the first time around.

They really wanted those beautiful towers down

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: JourneymanWelder

I hate remembering that 9/11 day. I hate even more how it was a bunch of gibberish that the public got feed to accept it. Yeah there are times to kill, but when we cannot be honest about it I do lose all hope. I hate that too.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

Right, were beautiful

Live just west of NY on a ridge . Remember coming home at night going up the hill and looking toward NY

Seeing the Towers shimmering in the evening , a kaleidoscope of colors as the evening sun reflected off the buildings

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: firerescue

Right, were beautiful

Live just west of NY on a ridge . Remember coming home at night going up the hill and looking toward NY

Seeing the Towers shimmering in the evening , a kaleidoscope of colors as the evening sun reflected off the buildings

The new tower doesn't feel like it has that same power as the first.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

No it does not, it wont while that dark underbelly lives. The world has it as well, kinda why America is a mess for accepting anyone form anywhere for a while. Not too many other nations have done that. I can understand why putting the breaks on that one. Understanding the world is a good thing, but there is a lot of bad out there,

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join