It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Personal aspiration is the doom of mankind.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Personal aspiration leads one to perspire against everyone, conspire against everyone, screw over, manipulate, trample upon, deride the lessor, manipulate the equal, sagbotage the greater, position ones self for success, screw over all others for success. Survival of the most manipulative... deranged, priviledged, most connected folks is the lesson. Except when survival of the fittest takes place... get phased out, destroy the competition through aggressive destructive means.

Why is this unfair? It isn't!!! Look at nature! A male sea turtle has to fend off attacks from other predatory males who bite the fins, head, tail, etc of the first one there to have a chance. Only in humanity, has nature so fully evolved to penalize with criminal liability those who are more cunning, adept, and better suited to progress the gene pool.

Why should I be penalized for stealing another penguin's stones, for my own shack, because the original was too stupid to keep his own stones. Yes another nature reference.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

Personally I find 'nature' or 'human behavior' funny at times. Make a bubble around yourself and don't steal. In other-words, don't follow the path everyone else seems to take.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArchangelOger

Personally I find 'nature' or 'human behavior' funny at times. Make a bubble around yourself and don't steal. In other-words, don't follow the path everyone else seems to take.

A bubble... haha. I shall steal your bubble for my own, laugh at you, and laugh again when you're in a 9x5 for defending your bubble.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Personal aspiration leads one to perspire against everyone

Why are you sweating on people?

Gross

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   

With that attitude you should be getting head hunted as CEO of some multinational corporation

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace
deride the lessor

No need for that, my landlord is a nice guy.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Personal aspiration leads one to perspire against everyone

May I suggest a nice stick of "deodorant"?

Its quite an artform we now have here. Solid bars. Gel squirting "bars". White ones. Green ones. Some even with nano-titanium! Those work best, but some go googley-moogley eyed over them.

I once had these Russian secret agent roomates, they were so good that the dude didnt even realize how bad he stank by westerner standards, and when I kindly took him to the deodorant rack at the grocery store, he was dumbfounded about what I was even implying.

Dont be russian!

edit on 5-8-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Our spiritual mission often has elements we can only accomplish with a focus on self. This doesn’t give us free reign to harm others, however, not all missions involve the betterment of man-kind. Most are simply the betterment of self and a tempering of the soul through life’s challenges and daily tribulations.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Thief, are you talking about the 9x5 Cell phone women's bag or the loaf baking pan?

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Did You mean "Trumple" when You typed 'trample'? If "Yes" wouldn't this have been better served being tweeted on Twitter™?

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

Did You mean "Trumple" when You typed 'trample'? If "Yes" wouldn't this have been better served being tweeted on Twitter™?

If "no" wouldnt this garbage have been better staying in your head?
But maybe you meant to say you stole something yesterday? If "yes" shouldnt you be in jail by now?

Or maybe we could just stop the guessing game, and stop trolling this OP, and stay ON TOPIC!?!

Why should I be penalized for stealing another penguin's stones

Because someone is trying to:

conspire against everyone, screw over, manipulate, trample upon, deride the lessor, manipulate the equal, sagbotage the greater, position ones self for success, screw over all others for success.

When everyone else follows the rules you make, it is easier to be topdog

Make a predator think it is a lamb, and you wont have any competition when youre hunting, right

ETA:

The Penguin got protection, from some of the other stronger animals, now you cant steal the eggs, and youre complaining about the "rules".
Somebody outsmarted you, is it still unfair or does this fit into "survival of the fittest" ?

Society and the lives we live, is just one big scam, lies we tell us self to cope with the situation.

You can beat someone up by being the strongest, or by convincing others, who are strongest, to do the dirty job for you. But if you cant get away from beating somebody up, maybe youre not the highest ranking person out there, and you should be worried about youre survival - cause it really is survival of the fittest, no matter what rules somebody tells you to obey - if you obey, your not alpha! - sorry
edit on 5-8-2018 by IAMNOTYOU because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-8-2018 by IAMNOTYOU because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
What is so bad about losing? What is so bad about death?

What if there was a possibility that karma debt follows past the veil? Maybe, just maybe in screwing everyone else over for the pursuit of personal comfort or even greed, the price to pay will be greater than the immediate rewards.

I agree that you need to look after yourself first before you will be able to help others. But maybe the right decision is to do without where it helps another soul that you share this reality with. Maybe if the level of personal benefit is much smaller compared to the possible level of anothers benefit from a selfless act. As long as you are true to yourself without moral compromise, maybe that is how we start making this place better for everyone.

Maybe the pebble doesn't belong to you. If you don't make an acceptable payment or trade, it would be better to just leave that pebble for the penguin that went to the trouble of placing to begin with.

Maybe this society is one big scam. With you acting all 'alpha', will it ever change?

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

It's not the desire to succeed that's the problem, it's the greed that tends to accompany it.

People striving to achieve their goals is not the issue.
edit on 8/5/2018 by scojak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Personal aspiration leads one to perspire against everyone, conspire against everyone, screw over, manipulate, trample upon, deride the lessor, manipulate the equal, sagbotage the greater, position ones self for success, screw over all others for success. Survival of the most manipulative... deranged, priviledged, most connected folks is the lesson. Except when survival of the fittest takes place... get phased out, destroy the competition through aggressive destructive means.

Why is this unfair? It isn't!!! Look at nature! A male sea turtle has to fend off attacks from other predatory males who bite the fins, head, tail, etc of the first one there to have a chance. Only in humanity, has nature so fully evolved to penalize with criminal liability those who are more cunning, adept, and better suited to progress the gene pool.

Why should I be penalized for stealing another penguin's stones, for my own shack, because the original was too stupid to keep his own stones. Yes another nature reference.

One of my good friends told me once, many many years ago, he said "Biggest gets the mostest". Laws of the jungle.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
It,s our parasitic nature to supersede everything we encounter. Look what we have done to our planet. we cut down millions of trees yearly in the name of progress we blow up billion-year-old rocks to pave our roads. We eat other weaker creatures with every meal. We will destroy for our own gain until there is nothing left to destroy.

Face it we are parasites and predators look at what we have done.
we even slaughter our unborn by the millions so they don't inconvenience us.
edit on 5-8-2018 by Saiker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Steal my stones sunshine and I'll cave your head in with one

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
There is a balance to the universe that allows for brief periods of tranquility between the chaos of existence. Sometimes in life there are many tribes and societies that are thriving relatively serene in little hillside villages and towns like the hobbits of middle Earth or the midgets Willow. However, there are an equal number of people following some jerk that has them convinced some light menacing can get them anything they want. Eventually they stop asking and when they simply start taking fighting ensues. The Victor who fights with the strongest zeal to survive moves on to the next era of existence.

This is an internal safeguard against overpopulation built Into most life on Earth. Who are we to define the proper methods to evolution or expect changes to behavior that has repeated itself since the beginning of time immeasurable prior to humanity as we know it?

If anything, it is actually quite arrogant to expect and demand such a radical change to the fundamental principals of life??

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   

So i'm free to shot you down to take your stuff and get a better chance at life by removing you from the earth?

Got it

Also i hate when people get all sweaty and it gets all over the place in other people faces,

edit on 5-8-2018 by WarriorMH because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join