It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are you expecting heaven to be like?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

We are in heaven now and will be in it eternally even after we pass on.

Imagine many reincarnations and all the different journeys and experiences that you could have on just one planet alone. And then consider the vastness of all creation and the many other worlds both physical and Spiritual.

I believe a Soul gets to experience all those realms…And that there is a time to forget during incarnation and a time to remember again, when they get back to the Spiritual realm… Jesus said We will become like the Angels in Heaven in the scriptures.

From the spiritual realm we then prepare to go on the next journey, where we suspend our knowledge again, in order to enjoy the next experience.

- JC

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

AMEN..doh

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   

If the Christians are right

As opposed to left?

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Heaven?

1. ATS without any political threads

2. Free beer

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   

The concepts of heaven and hell are control concepts invented by men. Therefore I expect heaven to be a giant waiting room, complete with a receptionist and dirty fluorescent lights, and a sign that says "No Public Restroom."

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Finally I can rest.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   
How about, Almost Heaven??

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecroft

Imagine many reincarnations and all the different journeys and experiences that you could have on just one planet alone. And then consider the vastness of all creation and the many other worlds both physical and Spiritual.

I believe a Soul gets to experience all those realms…And that there is a time to forget during incarnation and a time to remember again, when they get back to the Spiritual realm… Jesus said We will become like the Angels in Heaven in the scriptures.

From the spiritual realm we then prepare to go on the next journey, where we suspend our knowledge again, in order to enjoy the next experience.

- JC

The joys of life are not without painful consequences. You loose loved ones to disease and death, You have to experience painful processes of birth and death. Survival itself, can be a challenge. If given the option to experience countless lives or one single life, followed by everlasting death. I'd choose everlasting death.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend

originally posted by: Joecroft

- JC

The joys of life are not without painful consequences. You loose loved ones to disease and death, You have to experience painful processes of birth and death. Survival itself, can be a challenge. If given the option to experience countless lives or one single life, followed by everlasting death. I'd choose everlasting death.

I'd choose West Virginia...

1. Not eternal damnation.

2. Better golf courses.

3. Chuck Yeager.
edit on 4-8-2018 by madmac5150 because: Mountaineer football

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Reunion

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Cotton candy

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

If the Christians are right

As opposed to left?

Well, Christians who believe in the rapture will have left, which will prove they were right!

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Going Home.... Graduated Basic Training
edit on 5-8-2018 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Grandma's bacon and eggs three times a day.

Alcohol doesn't make me crazy.

Cigarettes are a health product.

Heaven.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I remeber dad telling me once.... Heaven to him was walking out back of his family home... Next to the pond... Walking inside the smoke house.... Cutting off a piece of meat...

Chewing it while he sinks a bobber....

I reckon that's where I'll find him when its my turn

Besides.... We had a fishing trip we didn't get to take

😉
edit on 8/5/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses

And biscuits and sausage gravy w hasbrowns and all the tobacco you can stand

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Basic.Instructions.Before.Leaving.Earth.

Heaven is inside you silly.
edit on 5-8-2018 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Hell yeah buddy. I'll be piping, chewing, snuffing and smoking. I'll probably have a cigarette tree out in the front yard.

Read your thread the other day but didn't comment. How's your guts treating you?

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DictionaryOfExcuses
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Hell yeah buddy. I'll be piping, chewing, snuffing and smoking. I'll probably have a cigarette tree out in the front yard.

Read your thread the other day but didn't comment. How's your guts treating you?

Haha I like your style bossman.....

I'm still here... I need to go back and thank and address everyone.... So many great people.... Love my ATS fam.... Just been evaluating all the responses and trying things....

Despite all the bs..... We got some great people here....

And I can't wait for our debates on the other side!!!! Man imagine THOSE conspiracy theories lol...

PS... Plant a jerky tree for me to visit lol

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   

I see heaven as a place where there is greater scope to explore who we are as 'sentients' and to get deeper in to the mysteries of the universe/s.

I believe that we will still have limitations, but that our capabilities will exceed everything we currently imagine. Music and other artistic expression will be enhanced. Science and the capability to observe will be deeper in each being than all of the scientists, of all previous history.

I also believe that things will not be purposeless. There will be challenge and things to do. This is because I believe that heaven is merely part of a continuum of creation of life forms, moving up from raw matter, to awareness, to deep consciousness to, to ascension, to spiritual capability and increasing elevation.

Because we have been given a "hand up" from our base and primitive states (and we have), it will then be up to us to assist other life forms along their path, as our Creator intends. As with the angels before us, then with us, then with those we will shepherd towards a future, and so on...

All such spiritually 'elevated' beings will have long ago left the isolation and loneliness of individuality and will be able to integrate with other similar beings, not just on the level of personal communications but an ability to co-think and co-emote. Those newly minted consciousnesses will integrate their differences and nuances of modes of 'be-ing' into the sum of all of elevated consciousness. A process of infinite expansion and maturity that suits an eternal existence.

Without the limitation of physical bodies, pain and discomfort are unnecessary, and, since we obviously have pleasure pathways 'wired into our being', it makes sense to use these pleasure pathways under intelligent control because they can no longer lead to injury, as happens now. We will be able to 'switch on' shared pleasures, without any negative consequence (Also to consider, how, and why, could such neural pleasure pathways arise, in a pure evolutionary path? Again, we come across the apparent evidence of a 'directedness' of evolution towards specific goals of consciousness and intelligence).

My expectation of heaven is not an end of things, but is a marvelous new beginning of eternal progress and wonder. Hope to see you there, too.

edit on 5/8/2018 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4 >>

join