It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago police confronted for planting bait car full of Nikes in the Ghetto

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
In other words, a trap.

Police be trapping too i see.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: Metallicus
a reply to: Wardaddy454

There were 75 shooting deaths this last weekend in Chicago. Don't you think the Police should work on bigger problems than Nike shoes stealing!??

I don't think it was 75 deaths, I think it was shootings.

And we're talking about theft in general. Nike shoes were the bait, but imagine without the bait they stole medical supplies from somewhere else.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: luciferslight
In other words, a trap.

Police be trapping too i see.

If you're dumb enough to be trapped by seeing an opportunity to steal, then you probably deserve it.

People really are for the nanny state aren't they..

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Must have been a bunch of leftists that thought it was full of leftover Obama phones.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Not every moral is taught and not every moral is learned.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Susan Terpay, director of public relations for Norfolk Southern, responded to these and other claims by giving residents more "context" about the operation.

"(It) was in direct response to ongoing cargo theft from parked and locked containers and trailers in that area," she wrote in Friday's statement announcing the end of the operation.

"It must be noted that these break-ins included thefts of guns and ammunition that found their way into the local community. At the time, local residents and officials told us we needed to do more to prevent this, and we have responded."

link

You mean there's more to the story than racist police officers randomly deciding to wave steaks in front of starving people? Shocking.

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join