It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Down town Portland Rally live stream.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I want to hold a Pro-Protest rally and have Antifa protest against protesting.

I came to the Portland Protest Proud Boys vs Antifa livestream with beer thinking I was going to see a mighty battle between Maximus and the tigers.

Instead, I get spongebob and patrick on a rerun.

The horde demands blood, or at least give our money back!!!!!

I think a random sampling would show that most didn't know what they were actually there for and just showed up for some free (legal) weed.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I want to hold a Pro-Protest rally and have Antifa protest against protesting.

I came to the Portland Protest Proud Boys vs Antifa livestream with beer thinking I was going to see a mighty battle between Maximus and the tigers.

Instead, I get spongebob and patrick on a rerun.

The horde demands blood, or at least give our money back!!!!!

I think a random sampling would show that most didn't know what they were actually there for and just showed up for some free (legal) weed.

That, and the homeless spangers "kids" who live on the streets of downtown PDX, looking for something to do while high on drugs.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Its gotta smell like in unkept dreadlocks and patchouli everywhere there.

I see stick time in someone’s future.
edit on 4-8-2018 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

"holding to traditional attitudes and values"

Of course, you knew this.

So then Lenin was "liberal", and Stalin was "conservative"?

Depends on your definitions of those words. I'd say they were both pro-big-government so it's hard to call either one 'conservative' by a USA paradigm.

Hows that? The "Republicans" are supposedly the voice and face of "conservatism", yet are as BIG Government as anything ever was.

You answered your own question with "supposedly." Republican does not always equal Conservative. In many cases the establishment Republicans have to be dragged, kicking and screaming, towards the conservative side when the phone lines start melting in D.C. from their voter base.
edit on 4-8-2018 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   
BEATINGS AND BLOOD IN PORTLAND=> Trump Supporter Clubbed – Blood Gushing From Head (VIDEO)

The rally turned bloody Saturday afternoon after a black clad Antifa thug clubbed a conservative activist with what appears to be a flag.

The conservative activist immediately dropped to the floor–blood was seen gushing from his head.

WAR is coming !!

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
kind of bad quality sound but you can see some of the chaos apparently antifa angered the police ill see if i can find some more videos reddit is a little chaotic atm about this

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
A lawe should be passed that a person cannot have their face covered at a protest.

Can we do away with the secret ballot while we're at it?

Don't get comfortable being in the majority.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

antifa in savage mode.

looks like they won't let them hide behind any veils; 'Patriots, nationalists, countrymen, oath keepers , free speech, new aryan,
milo, spencer , public speaker et al'.... theyre smoking them all out.

many german nazi did successfully hide in plain site only to reemerge years later .. maybe not this time.
edit on 4-8-2018 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

WTH they were letting shields, body armor and Clubs in? That's never a good recipe.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

They were "Free Speech" clubs.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Define "liberal"

Your turn.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Define "liberal"

Your turn.

21th?? Is that like twelvety two?
edit on 4 8 2018 by Forensick because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Then no, Lenin wasn't like either of those two.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

What secret ballot, the other voters see you voting, you have to sign in when you go to vote and show ID. If you were to stab someone they would be able to identify you when you are at the precinct. If one of those masked people killed someone, how could you identify them? If they threatened someone how would the one threatened be able to identify them to the police?

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   
BE THERE A HIGHLIGHTS REEL?!

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
a reply to: Bone75

What secret ballot, the other voters see you voting, you have to sign in when you go to vote and show ID. If you were to stab someone they would be able to identify you when you are at the precinct. If one of those masked people killed someone, how could you identify them? If they threatened someone how would the one threatened be able to identify them to the police?

I do like the right-wing group pretending to be about free speech. If they really cared about free speech they would ignore Antifa and praise them for using their rights, but no. They are only there to create conflict. Why else would a right-wing militia group bus people to downtown Portland for a protest?

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Forensick

Define "liberal"

Your turn.

21th?? Is that like twelvety two?

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

How do you ignore Antifa? They show up armed intending to harm people, and always do without fail. Whether you agree with the group protesting or not, they are not the ones bringing the violence.

Your statement should read, "I do like how Antifa is pretending to be anti-fascist. If they really cared about stopping fascism, then they would stop acting like fascists. They are only there to create conflict. Why else would antifa go to Portland to protest the protestors who have a permit, and assembled peaceffully?"
edit on 5-8-2018 by kyosuke because: typo

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: kyosuke

How dare you protest his protesting of (non-anftifa) protestation!

The other night he said he's not a team democrat talking points virtue signaller, and by golly actions dont speak louder than words not in their minds no sirie er maaam! FFS!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join