It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On July 30 Liberal Narrative That Trump Is Putin's Puppet DESTROYED On CNN

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic
When Boot starts attacking Cohen it's obvious he's a leftist at heart no matter what he labels himself or anyone else.

That's a tried and true Alinsky tactics used by the left right there.

Calling someone a Russia apologist? That's just stupid.

Glad Cohen destroyed him.

No surprise this was on Anderson Cooper who is gay and would be persecuted in Russia.

Can you explain to me why they are so many gay bars in Russia if gay people are so persecuted as you put it?

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Former presidents did not meet with Russian leaders with only a Russian translator present. Former presidents also informed their cabinet and Congress of the substance of those meetings.

Ummmmm,

Link

You were saying?

With two translators present. He then informed his staff and Congress. On the other hand--

Trump met with Putin for an hour at the G29 talks with only a Russian translator privy to what was discussed. Trump mocked the press for reporting it, but has yet to reveal what was discussed. Similarly, Russian media have been reporting that the Russian government has been implementing the agreed upon changes, while the American government (and people) have yet to be informed what those agreements were.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Can you explain to me why they are so many gay bars in Russia if gay people are so persecuted as you put it?

Can you give me a figure for that?

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

No, well other than typing the question into my browser.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

You sounded like you were speaking from experience, but apparently not.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
The fact he compares Russia with 3rd world dumps like North Korea, Iran is very telling.

NK/Iran don't hold a candle to our military might.

Russia does, with its strategic nuclear forces.

Boot is way off and wrong. Cohen did a great job exposing this anti-Russian troll.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

NPR, is already running stories of how 'russians' may be trying to influence the midterms.

NPR is a vile propaganda arm of the Left that should be defunded. They are anti-American and do more damage than Russia ever could!

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Seriously, do you expect those bufoons in Congress to keep secret any talks between Trump and Russia?

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
The fact he compares Russia with 3rd world dumps like North Korea, Iran is very telling.

NK/Iran don't hold a candle to our military might.

Russia does, with its strategic nuclear forces.

Boot is way off and wrong. Cohen did a great job exposing this anti-Russian troll.

I think where Cohen was absolutely spot on is when he effectively highlighted that it is people like Boot who are the danger to the country, not the President. He was quite right - these utter morons are thirsting after a war with a country that has hundreds of nukes that could reign down on every US city. It is utterly crazy talk to suggest the US attacks Russia or threatens an attack. Totally unstable and really quite dangerous.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
link

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: ClovenSky

NPR, is already running stories of how 'russians' may be trying to influence the midterms.

NPR is a vile propaganda arm of the Left that should be defunded. They are anti-American and do more damage than Russia ever could!

Why do people think that's new? Foreign actors have ALWAYS tried to influence our elections, whether overtly or covertly.

Look:

2012 ELECTION
Obama, Romney Campaigns Subject To Repeated Hacking Attempts in 2012

Hacking Attempts in 2012
Tech experts on both sides say foreign and domestic actors tried to steal policy and political secrets and influence the race through cyberattacks.

By Zeke J Miller @zekejmillerMay 07, 2013
ShareRead Later
Computer cyber hack
Kacper Pempel / REUTERS
Less than a month after he joined the Obama campaign in August of 2011, Ben Hagen faced a challenge he wasn’t expecting — foreign nation-states were trying to gain access to the campaign’s databases and social media accounts with extraordinarily sophisticated means, Hagen tells TIME. The sole applications security engineer inside the campaign, it was Hagen’s job to keep them out.

Obama campaign chief technology officer Harper Reed brought Hagen on so “he could sleep better at night,” the life-long security engineer recalled, “and after a few weeks I was sleeping very little.”

The hacking attempts came in varying forms and not always from overseas. There were distributed denial of service attempts linked to Anonymous, the disparate online hacking collective, and attempts to steal credit card data by organized crime. But the most feared were hyper-targeted spear phishing attempts to gain access to all areas of the campaign “consistent with the work of foreign nation states,” Hagen said.
The same was true across the aisle, where the Romney campaign was “under constant attack,” according to digital director Zac Moffatt, “four or five times a week.” Neither campaign official would confirm which nation states were responsible, but one Obama campaign staffer said she was warned about the threat from China in particular.

The campaign attacks in particular appear to have been targeted at embarrassing the candidates and also gaining access to valuable data and policy information. Viewed in hindsight, the attacks present a disturbing picture of interference in core American political functions.
The 2012 campaign’s phishing attempts, which targeted everyone from senior staff on the campaign planes to field organizers in swing states, were designed to get those thought to have access to the campaign’s data or social media accounts to click on malicious code, and thereby give the attackers a way in.

The Obama staffer said phishing emails often appeared to be press releases or news reports close to her area of responsibility — and usually related to breaking political news. “They looked a lot like my real email,” she said. “They identified the people they thought would most likely click on a link,” Hagen said. “They invested a lot of time figuring out who they were talking to.”

Other attacks sought access to deeply guarded files with information on donors or strategy, consistent with foreign hacking attempts on corporations.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Do you not believe me ? I know a guy with a Russian girlfriend, he goes to Moscow a few times a year, one of the first things he said that suprised him were all the gay bars... You can look that up at and and see for yourself there are quite a few.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Do you not believe me ? I know a guy with a Russian girlfriend, he goes to Moscow a few times a year, one of the first things he said that suprised him were all the gay bars... You can look that up at and and see for yourself there are quite a few.

The worse type of defense for not having any evidence is "I have/know a person who says this and that".

But I will help out.

A travel guide to Russia if you’re LGBTQI

If you’re LGBTQI, you wouldn’t be blamed for thinking it might be best to steer clear of Russia on your travels, given the country’s hardline stance on sexual orientations that aren’t heteronormative. While same-sex relationships are legal in Russia, public expressions of homosexuality are frowned upon, backed up by anti-gay propaganda legislation. Homophobic attacks have also increased since the law was introduced in 2013.

Despite this, there’s a thriving, if outwardly discreet gay scene in St Petersburg and Moscow if you know where to look for it.

Your best bet is sticking to the more tolerant cities of Moscow and St Petersburg where there are thriving gay scenes. Elsewhere, gay scenes tend to be underground. UK expat “John” (not his real name) tells Vice that "Moscow is the gayest city I've ever been in... You just need to know where to go.

So apparently you have to know where to look for these clubs, so how does your friend know all about these clubs.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

It is utterly crazy talk to suggest the US attacks Russia or threatens an attack.

And yet, Putin and Erdogan were at loggerheads until Erdogan had the яйца to shoot down a Russian jet. Now not only does Putin respect him, he's selling Turkey missiles.It's all about showing strength, not deference.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Seriously, do you expect those bufoons in Congress to keep secret any talks between Trump and Russia?

Surely he trusts his own cabinet. They are in the dark as much as Congress.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: damonster

Considering he goes to Moscow and your source says there is a thriving gay scene, fair to say it's not as taboo as some would believe it to be.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

It is utterly crazy talk to suggest the US attacks Russia or threatens an attack.

And yet, Putin and Erdogan were at loggerheads until Erdogan had the яйца to shoot down a Russian jet. Now not only does Putin respect him, he's selling Turkey missiles.It's all about showing strength, not deference.

God you'd fit in fine with the likes of the Max Boots of the world..

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I absolutely loved it. It’s defiantly an anomaly that CNN would allow such a beatdown to air on it’s network. Logged in just to flag and star. One of the best smack downs I’ve seen in a long time. The leftist(sorry I watched it earlier and can’t remember the names) was way out of his league with this guy who worked for Regan when the exact same thing happened. He called out the leftist on attacking his character because “that’s what the Russians do”. Epic smackdown.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Surely he trusts his own cabinet. They are in the dark as much as Congress.

Surely you jest. How would you know what his cabinet knows!?? You're funny sometimes.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 02:51 AM
link   
you can't destroy something that can't be killed - as long as someone is paying CNN to speak they will speak - facts or not.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I like the part right at the very start where the hack, Anderson Cooper describes the private sit down with Putin as "one of the World's greatest mysteries".

Every day, every single day, cnn helps the left-wing become just that little bit smaller.

I can't wait till the midterms.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join