It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best Places to Retire?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: Edumakated

Wow, sounds like Lubbock, Texas is the place for you. Culturally sophisticated, very affordable, beautiful scenic vistas as far as the eye can see.

We have some family connection to Texas. We aren't too keen on living in Texas, although we would make an exception for Austin.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

Wow, sounds like Lubbock, Texas is the place for you. Culturally sophisticated, very affordable, beautiful scenic vistas as far as the eye can see.

We have some family connection to Texas. We aren't too keen on living in Texas, although we would make an exception for Austin.

Copy that...I'm a born and raised Texan with 180ac. in cotton and onions [leased] out by the Lubbock airport... I prefer to live across the border in "The land of Enchantment".....it really is!!!

Austin has turned into a monster with the high tech boom. South Padre is so nice however.
edit on 9-8-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I passed through there once, and I think I saw a tree. Is there a tree? It might have been young and in some one's yard?
Maybe it's still there. lol. Great Mexican food though. Mmmmm. Mexican food.

North and South Carolina are both wonderful. Colorado is wonderful. At least I think so.
edit on 8/9/2018 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

edit on 8/9/2018 by angeldoll because: I don't know what happened.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join