It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Exposed Meddling In Politics

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
The US has corporate lobbyists, hidden persuaders, nudge units and astrotorfirfng?

What do you guys think has been going on since 1957 in corporate us politics and social engineering.

Not saying it's a good the google example is one of the weakest out there comapred to the business as usual approaches used.

Must confess to not reading every post, when responding to an OP, but you're entirely right about this, the first and obvious thought that came to mind for me, also. It's great to see somebody else that understands this, though many people do, that aren't posting here. As mentioned, it is shocking the K Street legislating has been exposed, for a very long time, yet is not a most shocking issue that can rally people to do anything. This Google business is a tempest in a teapot, since people don't seem to have a problem with the long standing corruption tsunami. Just what Senator Hollings made very public, on national TV, referred to in my post, and this not causing any real stir, makes this Google situation a joke, as if this is going to become a hot button issue, when Congress on the take is no big deal? As some wise woman once said, "Puhleeze!"
edit on 9-8-2018 by Scrutinizing because: Added thought.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Bloodworth
Google always has a clear agenda and it goes along with the rest of the hollyweird, liberal media message.

Has anyone googled images of white American inventors?
Google says there are none

That a lie.....knowingly lying on ATS is a banning offence.

www.google.com...

What irony, whine about google lies and lie about it.

Whoa struck a nerve? Lying???
The images under my Google are 99%

<< 1  2   >>

join