It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So why are all the white supremacy groups proud card carrying conservative Republicans??

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:
(post by rollanotherone removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

You cannot label Democrats and Republicans as supporters of these groups automatically by association. Most congressmen have big heads and are opinionated, at least the ones I have met. They need that Alpha quality for the job.

Yes the far left and far right are not good people most times, but that does not mean if they back a candidate that that congressman is like them.

Just so. All political extremists are full of it. You do notice there are wholly ignorant, white trash types that believe Trump is their guy, when virtually nobody is actually on their side. All the green teethed have taken up Trump worship, for no possible, sensible, explanation. I haven't noticed Trump advocating lynchings or giving voice to the evil Jew theories: as a matter of fact, quite the opposite. Every reasoned person, with a little moral cartilege in their backbone, would find Obama or Hillary un-American, but doesn't most everybody find certain types of racists or Nazis, of any stripe, simply offensive mouth breathers? It's not conservative, to be some damned Nazi bigot. All America fought a nasty war, to crush Hitler and his allies. Nazism isn't American, liberal or conservative. I don't see where we've had any viable Nazi in the White House, maybe Obama the closest, with his love of Muslims, with the Muslim Brotherhood advising him, right there in the White House. That's a really, really Nazi bunch that you can hardly even attribute to liberals.

If they ever wakeup to the fact they're not on Trump's invitation list, either, they'll have to go back to remembering Hitler and the good old days in Germany, I suppose. I was surprised the skinheads didn't turn on him over the embassy at Jerusalem, we all also knowing racism and anti-Semitism Siamese twins among the green teeth. Anyway, it's hard to see what they're thinking, if the swamp were drained, a bunch of Brown Shirts or SS troops would emerge? I recall this KKK recruitment rally that came to a major city, and maybe a dozen supporters attended. There were more KKK security people, in their Nazi outfits, guarding the Grand Wizard, than supporters in the audience. It was really quite funny.

I think it's just we're seeing that swaparoo the south did, from Democrat to Republican, when the likes of Kennedy and Johnson came around, with the civil rights movement, the Great Society, etc. The south went Republican, as Republicans became the opposition to the, ostensibly, new Democrats. They were Democrats in the south, until one thing happened, Democrat racism got flipped, at least got flipped, to the visible eye. Hating blacks is enough, for extremists. This raises an interesting question. If a Jew hated blacks, would the green teeth support the Jew? My hypothesis is that it wouldn't matter that a black hated Jews, and even if he didn't brush his teeth, either.

In any event, it's hard to make sense of people who haven't accepted Appomattox, yet. Maybe news just travels real slow, to some places.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: JoshuaCox

I have no idea how this “I know you are but what am I” nonsense by the rightwing shills EVER works...

Apparently the same way it works for you.

Tell me something, this is rhetorical don't bother, but do you ever get tired of posting this trolling crap??

It's how he pays his bills.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: DAVID64
Wow.
Really did hit a nerve, huh?

Mods must be AWOL.

That, or OP is in their friends list. And has the support of the "higher ups".

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

Again, I ask. Show the proof of your claim. Go and ask EVERY white supremacist if they voted republican. Otherwise, this thread needs to be moved to hoax/skunk bin.

Come one now, you know OP doesn't actually debate.

If you ask questions or ask for elaboration on a claim, don't hold your breath for a response.

We have members who come here seeking knowledge, and we have some who have no plans on ever changing their minds.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: rollanotherone

Again, I ask. Show the proof of your claim. Go and ask EVERY white supremacist if they voted republican. Otherwise, this thread needs to be moved to hoax/skunk bin.

Come one now, you know OP doesn't actually debate.

If you ask questions or ask for elaboration on a claim, don't hold your breath for a response.

We have members who come here seeking knowledge, and we have some who have no plans on ever changing their minds.

Yeah, op belongs to a handful of usual suspects that post this kind of thing. It's ban bait is what it is. I can't wait to see how 2020 holds up for the usuals.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Everyone who didn’t vote for Obama because if his skin color were Democrats in the primaries and democrats and independents in the general

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Closed .

Please Review the

Political Mud Pit Forum Guidelines (Revised 02/02/2017)

more specifically the Revision

edit on Sat Aug 4 2018 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join