It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So why are all the white supremacy groups proud card carrying conservative Republicans??

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: JoshuaCox

How stupid do they think people are?!?!

People actually believe the completely fake right wing BS just because it’s the opposite of the MSM.

So by that one sentence, it appears your stance is that anything opposite of the MSM is fake? Is that correct? Are you simply trying to bring people back onto the plantation so we will allow ourselves to be brainwashed by our media overlords again?

Do you really think people have changed? That they have switched from fake liberal MSM lies to fake conservative MSM lies. Why do you place so much faith in mainstream media?

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
The majority of liberals create practices that cause people to work for peanuts, barely more than is needed to survive. The English used to do this quite a bit hundreds of years ago, so did the Romans. It is not classified as slavery by legallity.

There are some that now push for sustainable wages, that happens at our coop, lots of stuff has that information listed on it but many do not know what that actually truely means. It means the company wherever, usually South or central America in the case of the coop, makes sure that the big farm is expanding hiring and supplying a wage that the people can survive on eventually. It does not mean the workers get any goodies, just enough to survive. It does call for a safer work environment since they want organic foods at these coops.

But these people still only earn barely enough to support their needs, just a tad above slaves...more like surfs. The conservatives tend to want work for our people, trying to stress that farmers and factory workers are not substandard. The Liberals want more consumer based jobs which boosts reliance on government to supply the food through imports.

The Liberals by their desires tend to increase harm to the environment by importing our products from countries that have less environmental standards and regulations on chemical use on the lands. But many Conservatives do believe the lies of the companies that make some of these chemicals more than the Liberals so there does not seem to be proper considerations on either side.

As far as Far right groups being linked to Republicans, that will happen more than far right being linked to Democrats because of immigration policy differences between the parties. The Far left is expressing neo-nazi tendencies and the Far right tends to be more towards nationalism.

The only ones that should be labeled as neo-nazi or supremicists are appropriate far left and far right groups on either side. You cannot label Democrats and Republicans as supporters of these groups automatically by association. Most congressmen have big heads and are opinionated, at least the ones I have met. They need that Alpha quality for the job.

Yes the far left and far right are not good people most times, but that does not mean if they back a candidate that that congressman is like them.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
I have no idea how this “I know you are but what am I” nonsense by the rightwing shills EVER works...

I always see these threads and articles claiming “the left is really the pro-slavery” side.. like some how the KKK types are all closet hillary supporters and super secret closeted democrats..

Well if that is the case then why are all the white supremacy groups proud card carrying republicans, who proudly support conservative candidates????

Why were there so many groups like the KKK putting on fundraisers for trump???

Why do they all consider trump “their guy”??

If someone wants to make the point that all the white racists are republicans, but all the minority racists are democrats, that’s fine.. at least it is logistically possible..

I didnt see the black Panthers hosting “support hillary” rallies, but atleast that is possible and not totally retarded..

But the “I know you are but what am I” tactic the right has been using the last few years is toddler logic..

Sure both sides are flawed, but they definitely are not flawed in the same way.. that is ridiculous..

There is a simple answer.

The msm pushes racism in one direction.

They ignore everything else.

They use affirmative action to change the tele screens.

At one point it was necessary to an extent to undo some of the unjustness of our society but they broke the control and now we are riding on ozzy's crazy train of feel goodness.

It is a good thing the train has all terrain tires

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Why are all anti-PLC groups progressive liberal democrats?

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   

As usual, you have a nice rant with no supporting information, cited references. You make reference to the KKK but thats it. What are these groups you are talking about, how many are there, what are the numbers in terms of membership and the number of conservative members, and where did the data come from?

Also, don't confuse white pride with white supremacy. That is a lie from the LEFT.
edit on 4-8-2018 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

edit on 8/4/2018 by carewemust because: duplicate removed

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
I have no idea how this “I know you are but what am I” nonsense by the rightwing shills EVER works...

I always see these threads and articles claiming “the left is really the pro-slavery” side.. like some how the KKK types are all closet hillary supporters and super secret closeted democrats..

Well if that is the case then why are all the white supremacy groups proud card carrying republicans, who proudly support conservative candidates????

Why were there so many groups like the KKK putting on fundraisers for trump???

Why do they all consider trump “their guy”??

If someone wants to make the point that all the white racists are republicans, but all the minority racists are democrats, that’s fine.. at least it is logistically possible..

I didnt see the black Panthers hosting “support hillary” rallies, but atleast that is possible and not totally retarded..

But the “I know you are but what am I” tactic the right has been using the last few years is toddler logic..

Sure both sides are flawed, but they definitely are not flawed in the same way.. that is ridiculous..

I Suggest that every ATS member do as I just did and REPORT THIS THREAD. JoshuaCox is not a newbie! The above formatting violates several ATS rules and hed did so INTENTIONALLY. He should not be allowed to get away with what any of us would be punished for.

To report the thread, and hopefully, have JoshuaCox amend his ways, everyone click on the ALERT "!" icon on the upper right, above the thread and report the Opening Post as "not conforming to ATS rules". Thanks!

-CareWeMust

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

You have a point, but as was previously stated it's just a few policies. I'm not a conservative republican but supporting stronger immigration laws, building a wall aren't inherently racist positions to take, but they do align with racist platforms like those of the KKK or American Nazis.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
The same reason all Black supremacy groups are Democrats.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky

originally posted by: underwerks

How stupid do they think people are?!?!

People actually believe the completely fake right wing BS just because it’s the opposite of the MSM.

So by that one sentence, it appears your stance is that anything opposite of the MSM is fake? Is that correct? Are you simply trying to bring people back onto the plantation so we will allow ourselves to be brainwashed by our media overlords again?

Do you really think people have changed? That they have switched from fake liberal MSM lies to fake conservative MSM lies. Why do you place so much faith in mainstream media?

My stance is that it is all fake.

In a room full of liars is it so hard to believe that no one is telling the truth? I’ve said that several times regarding this same subject, and it still rings true.

I’m more concerned with how Trump supporters accept the lies of the president and his party without thinking and wear that around like a badge of honor than I am the MSM doing what they’ve always done, “sweetening” news stories to draw in more viewers.

Spare me the “plantation” bit, which is just a clouded racist right wing narrative used to try to shame people of color into supporting your political party. Because it hinges on the idea that a black person can’t think for themselves enough to choose their own politics.

Narratives like that are exactly what I’m talking about. People propagate talking points like that without even thinking about what they really mean. Just because it’s the opposite of the MSM narrative..

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I thought they were mostly anarchist.

/shrug

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

No other organization in the US or on earth can be credited with a better body count.

Tear Down White Supremacy! Start With Planned Parenthood

If you were a white supremacist who wanted to sharply reduce the black population to make way for more whites, what would you be doing differently than Planned Parenthood?

Nothing, as it turns out. Spencer, the lily-white organizer of the infamous tiki-torch protest in Charlottesville last week, is a proponent of legalized abortion, precisely because it does very well the thing Spencer is most enthusiastic about, i.e. reducing the number of black people in the United States. “I would say that it is the unintelligent and blacks and Hispanics who use abortion as birth control,” Spencer says, favorably, while also speaking poorly of “people who think in terms of human rights,” i.e. pro-lifers

Spencer says those who oppose abortion are “radically dysgenic, egalitarian, multi-racial human rights thumpers.” And he means it in a bad way.

It is, in the end, not all that surprising that the end goals of a guy like Spencer would line up rather strikingly with those of the pro-choice movement. Both are overtly and self-admittedly concerned with organizing human society along carefully curated and aggressively restrictive lines—-abortive “family planning” for the one, paranoid racial segregation for the other—and both see the value of the human person strictly as a matter of superficial considerations. Pro-choicers judge your moral worth by your biological and physiological development, and Spencer judges your moral worth by the color of your skin.

I do not suppose the average pro-choicer is comfortable being associated with the policy views of a white nationalist. But if your political movement is predicated on the idea that it should be legal to kill babies, I guess you really don’t get to be all that choosy.

thefederalist.com...

The racist, eugenicist roots of Planned Parenthood are well-documented, as is the paranoid racial and eugenic visions of its founder, Margaret Sanger, who spoke of her desire to create “a new race with a racial soul” in the United States, once cheerfully spoke before a women’s Klan meeting, desired to “keep the doors of Immigration closed” to those “whose condition is known to be detrimental to the stamina of the race,” and yearned to accentuate “the better racial elements in our society” so as to erase from the population “defective stocks—those human weeds which threaten the blooming of the finest flowers of American civilization.”

Parenthood who will speak as plainly as did Sanger about discouraging the reproduction of “mentally and physically defective” individuals. But the institution nevertheless fights like hell for the right to, say, exterminate babies solely because of their mental and physical defects. Plus ça change, and all that.

Planned Parenthood speeds targeting of minorities
www.lifeissues.org...

Protecting Black Life, an outreach of Life Issues Institute, documented in its 2012 research that Planned Parenthood targets women of color for abortion by placing 79 percent of its surgical abortion facilities within walking distance of minority neighborhoods.

Worse yet, our recent research shows that the abortion giant has accelerated this targeting of minorities near its 25 new abortion mega-centers.

Protecting Black Life evaluated the populations within walking distance (2 mile radius) of each of these 25 abortion mega-centers and found that an alarming 88 percent (22 of 25) target women of color. Disturbingly, 80 percent target Black communities, 56 percent target Hispanic/Latino neighborhoods and 80 percent target one or more colleges. In total, 96 percent (24 of 25) of the mega-centers target women of color, college women, or both.

www.protectingblacklife.org...

edit on 4-8-2018 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: intrepid

Agreed, but most everything that comes out of his mouth is poorly thought out. Just figures he can keep repeating the same inane, made up, emotional talking points and someone will eventually believe him.

Yep i wonder why he doesnt bring up all the left leaning hollywood sexist being called out on the me2movement. I guess all democrats are sexist pigs

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
You might try reading this piece here.

It explains racially some of how we got where we are. The root of it all is the idea of demography as destiny -- your color or group will determine how you vote. That in turn led to less savory things like how we're watching demographic trends shift and what that means.

It is not wrong to say these things; facts are facts, trends can be predicted based on them. But the underlying premise should make Americans a little uneasy. People vote as individuals, but progressives too often see them only as groups, the sum of their intersections. The demographic argument suggests that DNA determines our votes more than free will does, in a weird secular pre-destinationism.

The tenor of that argument changed as 2016’s election approached. Neutral recitation of the facts gave way in some writers’ work to gleeful anticipation of white people’s diminution. As the intersectional movement moved from academia to mainstream, some on the far-left dropped the powerful liberal idea of color-blind equality in favor of a system of permanent conflict between races, religions, ethnicities, and classes. All differences were deemed vectors of oppression, and the cause of it all was white people.

If you shift from the idea of white people ceasing to be a majority to white people becoming the cause of all other groups' grievances, then people who identify strongly as white people for no other reason than they are white or who feel they are somehow superior for being white aren't going to be very sympathetic to your party line. And the left has increasingly gone in this direction with their rhetoric of intersectionalism.

Note that there is no current "white nationalist" party like there is a Green Party that tries really hard to lure in the ecologically minded folks with large parts of their platform. There are simply the Democrats who have made it increasingly plain they despise white folks for being white as part of catering to intersectionalist theory and grievance mongering and the Republicans who haven't done anything like that yet. I would imagine if a White Party formed like a more Golden Dawn style thing, the white nationalists would head there.

By jettisoning the idea of being color-blind in the search for racial equality in favor of so-called racial equity, social justice, and grievance mongering, the Democrats created what they called a "coalition of the ascendant" who were perceived to be making a power grab over the backs of others, not simply seeking a share of the pot. That constitutes a threat and people react accordingly, especially those who were categorized as the new "descendant" group who must give way and were never in the ascendant class to begin with.

My colleague David Marcus picked up on this point earlier than most, writing in May 2016 that “this shift in rhetoric undermines what was once the core of anti-racist efforts. Treating people equally has given way to making all of us ambassadors for our race. This is a classic theme in critical race theory, that people of color carry a burden of representation that white people do not. But foisting the baggage of representation onto white people doesn’t solve that problem. It makes it worse.”

In abandoning color-blind equality as a goal, the far-left all but dared white people to adopt their theories and emphasize their own racial identity, even over the more unifying identity of our shared Americanism and above even our shared humanity. Sadly, this appealed to some of what became known as the alt-right. The right-wing establishment had adopted the racial equality platform that began on the Left, but instead of consolidating that victory and working together toward greater racial harmony, the Left got more radical, as the nature of progressivism demands.

I've been saying this part for a while, you push people and you will make racists where none were before simply out of a desire to defend themselves against perceived unjust attacks. There is safety in numbers which is where tribalism comes in.

While we should not say that one black chief executive signaled the end of racism in America, it does at least signal that a majority of people were not so enthralled by white grievances that they could not elect a black man to be the leader of the free world.

Yet that same electorate’s turn to Trump is seen as evidence that white Americans are relentlessly racist. What could have caused the change? Klein points to the demography, but that has been changing forever and should have helped his side, not hurt it.

The new factor in the electorate equation was the attitude around that demography, and the Left’s premature celebration when they thought the game was won. Abandoning equality when they thought it was of no more use to them, they showed their true face to people, including those to whom equality still meant something.

That, at best, leaves one party still dedicated to that ideal. At worst, it leaves none, with both parties becoming rival factions nursing competing racial resentments.

Basically, you can't tell people forever that race doesn't matter, and then adopt attitudes and positions that scream that race is everything and expect them not to notice or care or tamely allow themselves to be rhetorical whipping boys like that battered spouse who knows you really, really love them when the eye is blacked and the ribs are broken.

The ideas of Critical Race Theory and Intersectionalism are poisonous and we need to stop embracing them, but that won't happen until they stop winning votes.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Notice the OP never returned to his thread.......

Back in the day repeatedly posting troll threads would get you banned.......

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

I love your posts and you elucidate your points so well. I truly enjoy seeing your rebuttals. Thank you!

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
The same reason all Black supremacy groups are Democrats.

I've never seen a black supremacy group? In America?

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Notice the OP never returned to his thread.......

Back in the day repeatedly posting troll threads would get you banned.......

How is it a troll thread if he makes some solid points?

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I hate to be an ass in this reply. I think you have some really interesting additions to topics, as long as they are not politically related.

You claim to believe that everyone in the room are liars and that it is all fake. But then you suggest they are just 'sweetening' the pot with a little harmless sensationalism. I wish you would make up your mind. Either they are telling the truth or not. This is beyond just a little fibbing and has been for a long time now.

In fact, when MSM reports something I actually agree with, I get nervous. That is when I start researching to see what their real angle is and how I could possibly be wrong in my beliefs. I use them as a starting point, flip the narrative upside down and then start researching. It saves a lot of time.

So is it that you believe the MSM when it conforms to your beliefs? Then think they are lying when it goes against?

From someone who appears to be intelligent, why do you continue with that cognitive dissonance? Have you ever questioned ANYTHING they report negative about trump? Why is that?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join