It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So why are all the white supremacy groups proud card carrying conservative Republicans??

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I have no idea how this “I know you are but what am I” nonsense by the rightwing shills EVER works...

I always see these threads and articles claiming “the left is really the pro-slavery” side.. like some how the KKK types are all closet hillary supporters and super secret closeted democrats..

Well if that is the case then why are all the white supremacy groups proud card carrying republicans, who proudly support conservative candidates????

Why were there so many groups like the KKK putting on fundraisers for trump???

Why do they all consider trump “their guy”??

If someone wants to make the point that all the white racists are republicans, but all the minority racists are democrats, that’s fine.. at least it is logistically possible..

I didnt see the black Panthers hosting “support hillary” rallies, but atleast that is possible and not totally retarded..

But the “I know you are but what am I” tactic the right has been using the last few years is toddler logic..

Sure both sides are flawed, but they definitely are not flawed in the same way.. that is ridiculous..

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
The trolling is strong today.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

like some how the KKK types are all closet hillary supporters and super secret closeted democrats

Lol, good point. Of course you are 100% correct, and when you point out the right's undeniable lying they still try to deny it anyways.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Wow.
Really did hit a nerve, huh?

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Sigh.....not even gonna bother...

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

It is the “I know you are but what am I “ aspect that I find the craziest..

How stupid do they think people are?!?!

It makes me wonder if people are just trolling because it seems too stupid for ANYONE to buy..

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

I have no idea how this “I know you are but what am I” nonsense by the rightwing shills EVER works...

Apparently the same way it works for you.

Tell me something, this is rhetorical don't bother, but do you ever get tired of posting this trolling crap??

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Wow.
Really did hit a nerve, huh?

Mean-spirited political trolling is all the rage today.

Mods must be AWOL.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

I always see these threads and articles claiming “the left is really the pro-slavery” side.. like some how the KKK types are all closet hillary supporters and super secret closeted democrats..

Well if that is the case then why are all the white supremacy groups proud card carrying republicans, who proudly support conservative candidates????

Why were there so many groups like the KKK putting on fundraisers for trump???

Why do they all consider trump “their guy”??

If someone wants to make the point that all the white racists are republicans, but all the minority racists are democrats, that’s fine.. at least it is logistically possible..

I didnt see the black Panthers hosting “support hillary” rallies, but atleast that is possible and not totally retarded..

But the “I know you are but what am I” tactic the right has been using the last few years is toddler logic..

Sure both sides are flawed, but they definitely are not flawed in the same way.. that is ridiculous..

I know it is probably futile, but I am going to attempt to get you to use a few brain cells and provide you with an answer to consider.

First, it is demonstrably false that all white supremacy groups are conservative Republicans. The Ku Klux Klan was founded by the Democrat party. Democrats were the party of slavery, segregation, and Jim Crow. This is historical fact.

Now, I know you will claim "the parties switched" but this is also demonstrably false.

I will concede that a lot white supremacy groups do support Republicans nowadays. However, it is not because Republicans are racists, but that there are some policies that these groups may latch on to such as immigration reform.

A white supremacy group having supporting a specific policy and then throwing their support behind the political party that furthers that policy does not make the political party itself a white surpremacy group.

Put another way, let's say the KKK supports nationalize healthcare. Democrats decide they are pushing for nationalized healthcare. The KKK then says, let's support Democrats because of their healthcare policy. Does that mean healthcare policy is racist or Democrats are racist? As a Democrat, do you abandon your healthcare policy because the KKK supports it?

I'll step back while your head explodes trying to deflect your way out of this...

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

lol, trying to paint everyone who voted for anyone other than the globalist stooge as a racist...is so last year.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I don't know. Why were the KKK card carrying Democrats at one point? Why did Sen Robert Byrd join the KKK?

How large do you think all those groups combined are? Should they be denied voting rights?

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Wow its frustrating to see so many people let common sense and rational thinking out the door when it involves politics.

So does it mean now that democrats are the party of the klan since they smooch with old kkk members? I wonder with that happiness if they must have been talking about the good old days .

edit on 52831America/ChicagoSat, 04 Aug 2018 09:52:59 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I must have missed the link in the OP showing the source of the data he used to come to this conclusion.

I'm sure it was a mistake and he forgot to add it. I can't believe that such a well respected poster would just make a bunch of stuff up and push it as fact.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

How stupid do they think people are?!?!

Apparently they weren’t wrong. Look at the responses so far. Only one poster tried to address the OP, the rest just tried to attack you for calling out their self-imposed brain damage.

Since this last election it’s been interesting seeing people go from blindly believing the MSM to blindly believing the right wing MSM, all the while calling everyone else sheep. People actually believe the completely fake right wing BS just because it’s the opposite of the MSM.

It was right wingers calling themselves the party of Lincoln while waving a rebel flag that did it for me. Lmao. I can’t think of a better representation of this wholesale idiocy.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I feel cheated.

I never received one in the mail.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

While I usually am right there with you, on this one, not so much.

There are a great many Conservatives who are not racist. I also believe there are many who are. I believe there are racist Liberals also. I won't argue though, that the KKK does support Trump. And to ask the question why is legitimate.

I tend to judge people individually. When they open up their mouths, that's when I decide whether or not this is a person I agree with or a person I choose to be around.

Keep the threads coming though. I can't think of another time that I had any disagreement in what you write.

And as a final thought for everyone, generalizations of an entire group usually are not accurate. Like for example, starting a sentence with "All liberals" is usually followed by BS.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Is it really that hard to figure out? The extreme right of spectrums tend to be where ultra nationalist groups reside.

It's a very small minority, not really making up a demographic with any kind of impact other than maybe a few localities, but I still doubt that.

Just like there is a minority on the left who hate white people. So both sides have their racists.
edit on 4-8-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

So both sides have their racists.

All people have racists.

They haven't figured this out.

Asia,Middle East,Africa,Europe throw a rock and no people is without that sin.

edit on 4-8-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
Sure both sides are flawed...

Well this premise is certainly flawed. WS(white supremacists) groups lean Republican because aspects of their policies speak to them. No gun control. Immigration issues, etc. Those policies also speak to a vast majority of conservative leaning people that aren't WS. What are Republicans to do when people sign up? Have a box on the forms asking, "Are you or have you ever been a white supremacist?" and hope that the people answering are honest?

Poorly thought out hit piece.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Agreed, but most everything that comes out of his mouth is poorly thought out. Just figures he can keep repeating the same inane, made up, emotional talking points and someone will eventually believe him.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join