It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beasts of Elmendorf arrive in Maryland. (moved from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Beasts of Elmendorf Seen in Maryland that match exactly animals seen in Maryland and Northern Virginia. Could this be an as yet uncladdified animal that has moved into habitated areas due to changing climate?

I don't remember which local news station carried the report, but animals exactly the same as the Elmendorf Beast were seen jsut north of the D.C. metro area in Maryland this past summer. I believe the station was local channel 8 in the D.C Area. I read the Elmendorf reports whcih mentioned the animals strange overbite and long canines, exactly the same as in Maryland. Some here speculate it was a manged Coyote, or perhaps some strang Coyote/dog mix.

[edit on 22-2-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 06:15 PM
link   
i dont mean to sound stupid but what is it and how does it look like.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I found a website with a few pictures of the animal found in Lufkin, Tx. I personally have no clue what that animal is, my guess is maybe its some deformed coyote. However, if they are turning up in Md now, then maybe it is a new breed of something. I'm just a city boy however, I really have no idea what it could be.
Link to Pics

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I have seen a couple of these before can't remeber what they called them

Chabblaa or something like that.
It has a skin disease i think - they thought they were alien ......but they aren't they a messed up something

Wish i could remember .....

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   
A chupacapra? lol I don't believe they proved that it was an Earth-bound animal, yet.

Never heard anything that they proved its existence yet, either.

-wD

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   
The "elemdorf beast" was also talked about in this thread and it has a link to this website that explains what was in Texas.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Dude I was watching the local news about 2 or so months ago and they had this tape of one of these sniffing around in some park. They reporters were pretty much joyous about it and it only lasted for about 20 seconds but the thing looked like some weird hyena or however the f*#% you spell it. I live in Northern VA BTW.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Here is an article on this latest sighting.

Report comes with a picture of a living one.

new topics

join