It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Prostate Cancer hope?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I just saw, from a Men's Health magazine.

Men's Health (SA) (May 2018). Just saw: "Protect your Prostate".
"Winning the Prostate Cancer War" by Julie Stewart.
Pages 72-73.

Got somebody I love very much with that cancer.

I don't know much about it yet.

But perhaps worth sharing.

www.menshealth.com...
edit on 4-8-2018 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Just when you think, brother you've beat them all.

Here they come with a new horror.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

Cool I read that Rticle......said have tomato sauce....a lot

I do Hulda Clark parasite kill.........have for three decades, she says it cures all diseases

Ascaris worm in the brain area causes all diabetes, and on and on. The parasites look for weak organs to live in, so when attacked they metastasize....her cure kills em in three days.....tumors die in four

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Us Germans eat at least monthly sauerkraut with cloves and juniper berries.

Many traditional diets rip the worms right out of you.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

Here's hoping

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Cannabis oil extract (non THC)...definitely worth a shot for a cure!

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
If a person eats a lot of fats, they produce androgens which cause problems. Androgens are lipid based like estrogen and testosterone. moderation in fat consumption helps to reduce risk. Most cancers use sugar as fuel, but hormones are also involved via their relationship to lipid based hormones. There are a lot of variables with this, it would take me a lot of paragraphs to explain different possibilities.

So don't overeat sugars and carbs and do not overeat fats. Moderation is key to keeping cancer risk down. Some berries and veggies have some cancer preventive qualities but there is a big difference between them, the parsley family of foods is a decent anticancer chemistry. I am not buying the cruciferous veggie anticancer crap, yes, for some people with high methylation, it does help them, but for many with undermethylation it is bad because of the goiterogenic effects causing reduced eneergy of the immune system.

I would rather consume anthrocyanins in berries than isothiocyanates in cruciferous. But occasionally eating cruciferous veggies is not a problem, eating them every day is not good.

Make chicken soup from scratch and eat a few times a week. Use some cabbage in that soup and plenty of celery, but not cellery salt. The anticancer properties of celery salt comes from the leaves and stalks, the root has way less and has some chemicals that are not tolerated by many people in it's latex.

It is better to do a little diet change to lower your risk than to get prostate cancer.
edit on 4-8-2018 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Healthy living and healthy eating is only going to go so far. If you live long enough, you will probably eventually get one of the more dreaded diseases regardless of how you've lived and what you ate.

My observations....

1. Obviously, stay away from as many of the known problem causers as much as possible. Things like smoking and drinking too much and eating a lot of garbage food (fast food is THE WORST. Period).

2. Avoid fad diets that haven't been proven to do anything and snake oil sounding potions. Especially if there's nothing wrong with you. IMO, the worst thing you can do is put things in your body that have not been proven (beyond any doubt) to do anything good and is impossible to know what harm they might do. Think about cars. The most reliable cars are the ones that don't get completely redesigned every year. The older designs have the bugs worked out of them. A new idea is always full of risk. You don't want to be a lab rat. Don't try experimental therapies unless your odds are very bad with conventional therapies.

3. Do not listen to TV doctors! These people have too many mixed interests. IMO, a good doctor is going to be spending all his time practicing medicine. Not on TV telling you to eat more of his special potion. If he's on TV, someone is paying him. And if he's that desperate, he's probably not a good doctor.

4. If you DO get sick, be ready to travel to go to the best doctors. Or just move somewhere that has world class hospitals and doctors already. If you live right around the corner from the worst hospital in 5 states, that's where they will take you in an emergency and this is something you do NOT want!

5. Cancer (of any kind) is a catch it early game.

6. Medicine is not the same everywhere you go. There are many doctors working who should not be allowed near a hospital. Don't get stuck with one of these guys when your life is on the line. Hospitals that handle a lot of low income people are usually places to be avoided if at all possible. I have seen it with my own eyes. These places can make healthy people sick and they will ignore serious and obvious problems until they become life threatening.

If you have any major concerns about your health and your doctor does not listen to you, RUN! Don't jump from one doctor to the next too rapidly but if your doctor doesn't seem to care about you, he/she DOESN'T. You do NOT want to go through any kind of a medical crisis with a doctor who doesn't give a damn about you in a hospital that will just let you lay there and die.

new topics

top topics

join