It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dinesh D’Souza Releases New Movie Death of a Nation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: xuenchen

BWAHAHAHA

how people fall for this garbage when EVERY white supremacist group are proud conservative Republicans, who proudly support republican canidates.. especially trump..

What white supremacy group put on fundraisers for hillary???

None..

Not all republicans are white supremists, but all white supremists are republicans.

Lol

Care to discuss the movie or the book or are you just trolling to derail the thread and be a jack ass? So sick of this bullcrap. We can’t have a damn discussion on topic on this site anymore.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

That is the premise of the book..

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Not all republicans are white supremists, but all white supremists are republicans.

Lol

Know many white supremacist do ya? Can back up this claim, can ya? Not every ATS member is an idiot, but all... Nevermind. You get the picture.

Funny thing about false claims. Here, let me play. The entire neo Nazi party dontated millions to Hillary's failed campaign. I can't prove it, I'll just make the claim and back it up with my emotional plea.
edit on 4-8-2018 by rollanotherone because: Not worth it.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Yea the nerve that gets hit when someone says something retarded..

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

for linking the Trailer...

but I think too much emphasis is centered on the nazicrat/democrat Party itself...
in my mindscape #44 used the nazicrat party to get installed but went about installing 'malware code' AKA; Deep-State Factions into many government Agencies -> CIA/FBI/Justice/State/NSA/DHS/Pentagon-VA-Joint Chiefs of Staff, also including several Presidential Departments & Commissions led by Muslim Brotherhood types, loyal to the Globalist Deep-State & Obama rather than the democrat-nazicrat Party or the Constitution

the Trump 'Drain-the-Swamp' operation is itself a distraction from the 'malware-code' model i am suggesting...
Trump has only 40+ % of the Military actually backing his position, the rest are still Obama holdovers that have already given their Loyalty to the Obama 'Maleware-Code' infecting key areas of each 'Alphabet' Agency or Department in the wide Spectrum of Government activities over the population

the D'Souza 2 movies/books are at least addressing & illuminating the corruption right under-our-noses

bully for the efforts

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Like I said....Every. Damn. Time.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

Focusing on the Democrat Party and how they started and continued to be a "Plantation Party"

Very funny, considering that it's the Republicans taking all our benefits and quality of life away.

Oh, you mean making people personally responsible for their own decisions? Yeah, it's terrible, isn't it.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   
That is a trite and stupid talking point that means nothing.

IF the government stops enforcing safety and labor laws, pollution and other things businesses do to victimize people, or cuts back on promised benefits like medicare how is that my responsiblity? Everyone that cries responsibility all the time is a liar and a fraud that has no regard for our country or the American people.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

a reply to: CB328

More than that EVERY single white supremists and white supremists group are PROUD card carrying conservative republicans..

EVERY SINGLE ONE...

The majority even put on fundraisers for trump.

If you could back this up, it would be appreciated, danké.

OP, thank you, i wouldn't have known about this movie if i hadn't seen the thread 👍💪

I am looking forward to watching it and sharing it with friends.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

BWAHAHAHA

how people fall for this garbage when EVERY white supremacist group are proud conservative Republicans, who proudly support republican canidates.. especially trump..

What white supremacy group put on fundraisers for hillary???

None..

Lol

One of the interesting points he brought up is the similarities between the Democratic party and Nazi Germany.

Fun fact, when the Nazis wrote the Nuremberg laws, they used the Jim Crowe laws as a blueprint. To the point that they just substituted Jew for black in most of it.

Laws passed by Democrats.

And by the way? The North Carolina white supremacy rally that had problems a little way back? Run and put together by an Obama activist, of #Occupy fame.

You can take the Democrat out of a racist but you cannot take the racist out of a Democrat...

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Good film that exposes the leftist lies and the leftist effort to cover for past issues that they want to suppress. Of course liberals like you, who haven't even seen this film are bashing it already. Liberals don't want to take long hard looks in the mirror.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Going by the replies from the Left so far, I'd say this hit a nerve.

A major one.:
Yeah no kidding, someone unlocked the crib and out comes RRRREEEEeeeeeee!!!!!1111

Like, wow smh.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum
Death of nation? News flash, it isn't just the liberals causing it

Obviously, it's Russians!

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Leftists are still angry because we ended slavery.

But according to most elite democrats, they OWN the black and minorities votes.

Keep em poor, dependent and of course registered to vote.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

Obviously, it's Russians!

Yeah, I mean look at those military bases

Evil

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   

The social & collective conduct of American society is a product of MSM propaganda and a choice to vote red or blue only.

American citizens are like an animal locked in a cage, surrounded by a false environment totally alien to its instincts. prodded and poked until it is a mere shadow of its true self.

The blame is big, there is plenty to go around.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Totally agree, and it isn't just there

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join