It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery scars appearing and others that disappeared

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Within the last year or so I noticed a few scars which I have absolutely no explination on how they have gotten where they are. One is on my shoulder, it is actully 2 scars next to each other. They look like surgery scars running vertical on the rear of my shoulder, about 2.5" long and then about 1" away another scar running the same direction about .5-.75" long. They are thin and look similar to some arthroscopic surgery scars I've seen and I'm sure I've never had surgery there nor any cuts of any kind.

Another scar is on my forehead right above an eyebrow that looks like a vertical cut and it impedes hair growth. I've never had any cuts scrapes or anything there either.

I also recently saw a bunch of what look like old burns or very large acne/poc marks (these aren't indented though) on the back of my neck where the skin is much lighter, doesn't tan much at all. Hairs grow oddly out of the area. I never had these 3-4 years ago when I was cutting my own hair and used a mirror a lot to see the back of my neck. These kind of look like burns people give themselves (or others) with a hot bic lighter - that is about the size of them, there are about 5-6 on the side/back of the neck.

I had 2 scars that were bites that healed badly due to their nature. They stayed much lighter as well and had an odd texture. Even after 10 years these were very prominent and I would see them every time I undressed. IDK when I stopped noticing them, at least 6-8 months ago, but with how bad they were 3-4 years ago, I can't see how they could disappear to the point of not noticing them at all.

I have a number of other scars from as young as 8-9 years old that I can still see and a major one from about 10-12 years ago, which doesn't look much different than it did 1-2 years after I got it. The oddest thing is that the 2 scars on the shoulder and the one on my eyebrow are in the same place as what my sister has/had (she had surgery and she was injured there) - which I find very odd.

Has anyone else ever noticed scars that they can't account for or scars that have mysteriously disappeared and have any explanation for them? I've tried using some medicinal scar healing lotions/creams/balms/vitamin oils/rubs on some scars to try to help them heal or disappear and they haven't done anything, so I can't see how a very bad/ugly scar could disappear the way it has w/o any kind of treatment.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 05:39 AM
link   
How odd, sorry I can't offer an explanation. I haven't had that happen .

but when I was about 13 my best friend had a wart on the back of her right hand and so did I in the same place. Then both our warts disappeared at the same time. Just afterwards we both got a varuca on the same hand but on the palm of the hand and directly opposite the wart. The varuca,s disappeared at the same time as well.

We were wart sisters.

Good luck with your mystery

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I have no idea what you do for a living, but 30 years being a sheet metal worker I have hundreds of scars. Some I know what caused them, others I don't.

I think we get immune to small pain, I have found myself bleeding and not know where it is coming from let alone how it happened. Not huge blood but more of a "well thats odd" sort of thing

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

I had a scar on my spine (no surgery) that was shaped like -v-, with the dashes at the top of the legs of the v. I also have had those hairline scratches, mostly on my face- but I also had what felt like a thin needle go across my face one night while I was lying in bed. I was facedown, so anything external could be ruled out. My guess on the hairline scratches is some sort of skin condition.

I also, a year and change ago, woke up and found what I can only describe as a needle mark on my left arm, right in the crook of my elbow. Location, size and shape ALL screamed needle puncture, except for the fact I had been nowhere *near* a needle or IV.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

I had a scar on my spine (no surgery) that was shaped like -v-, with the dashes at the top of the legs of the v. I also have had those hairline scratches, mostly on my face- but I also had what felt like a thin needle go across my face one night while I was lying in bed. I was facedown, so anything external could be ruled out. My guess on the hairline scratches is some sort of skin condition. I also, a year and change ago, woke up and found what I can only describe as a needle mark on my left arm, right in the crook of my elbow. Location, size and shape ALL screamed needle puncture, except for the fact I had been nowhere *near* a needle or IV.

Now those sound odd. In my trade I am considered a small guy, 5' 11" 175 lbs and pretty agile still at 53 years old so I have to do things in places others can't fit. That explains why I get scars and bleed without knowing where they came from.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Maybe you need to adjust your diet, it could be that you are having some memory lapses that cause you to lose a little of memories. Minor strokes can cause that kind of thing, so can seizures and even medicines.

Do you have any pictures of these areas anywhere, possibly in old photo albums? A memory can get distorted sometimes by one of many different ways.

I do not think it is a problem with the Matrix or jumped realities. It sounds more like a brain fart, I have looked for scars in the wrong area before, I will see them later and wonder WTF and go back and try to rerun the incident in my brain and upon rerunning the memory film I remember.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
My tonsils have been removed.
Never been to a surgeon for a tonsillectomy.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
My tonsils have been removed.
Never been to a surgeon for a tonsillectomy.

Are you sure you had them in the first place? There are people born with extra, or no things like this.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Could the scars be stretchmarks (they look like scars when healed) I still have the ones round my groin when I went through puberty. As for the poc marks,, cellulite also does that. The body is an awesome thing but equally it does some crazy stuff when we aren't looking at it

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Do you have RH negative blood?

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

I have absolutely no explination on how they have gotten where they are.

The go too answer these days is.....

The Mandela effect.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 02:39 AM
link   

So, all of the new scars match some your sister has? Sympathetic scars? Very odd, don't really know how that could happen. The ones that faded, too, if others didn't, is weird as well. Anything else odd with your life lately?

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof
Within the last year or so I noticed a few scars which I have absolutely no explination on how they have gotten where they are. One is on my shoulder, it is actully 2 scars next to each other. They look like surgery scars running vertical on the rear of my shoulder, about 2.5" long and then about 1" away another scar running the same direction about .5-.75" long. They are thin and look similar to some arthroscopic surgery scars I've seen and I'm sure I've never had surgery there nor any cuts of any kind.

Another scar is on my forehead right above an eyebrow that looks like a vertical cut and it impedes hair growth. I've never had any cuts scrapes or anything there either.

I also recently saw a bunch of what look like old burns or very large acne/poc marks (these aren't indented though) on the back of my neck where the skin is much lighter, doesn't tan much at all. Hairs grow oddly out of the area. I never had these 3-4 years ago when I was cutting my own hair and used a mirror a lot to see the back of my neck. These kind of look like burns people give themselves (or others) with a hot bic lighter - that is about the size of them, there are about 5-6 on the side/back of the neck.

I had 2 scars that were bites that healed badly due to their nature. They stayed much lighter as well and had an odd texture. Even after 10 years these were very prominent and I would see them every time I undressed. IDK when I stopped noticing them, at least 6-8 months ago, but with how bad they were 3-4 years ago, I can't see how they could disappear to the point of not noticing them at all.

I have a number of other scars from as young as 8-9 years old that I can still see and a major one from about 10-12 years ago, which doesn't look much different than it did 1-2 years after I got it. The oddest thing is that the 2 scars on the shoulder and the one on my eyebrow are in the same place as what my sister has/had (she had surgery and she was injured there) - which I find very odd.

Has anyone else ever noticed scars that they can't account for or scars that have mysteriously disappeared and have any explanation for them? I've tried using some medicinal scar healing lotions/creams/balms/vitamin oils/rubs on some scars to try to help them heal or disappear and they haven't done anything, so I can't see how a very bad/ugly scar could disappear the way it has w/o any kind of treatment.

Did you have missing time experiences?

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I feel you, and I wish we had an explination. It's weird because all my life ive seen a perfect/ precise straight line bellow my belly button that fades above my vagina. It's an obvious thick line, and just realized its a scar. It's kind of a weird area on my body because it kind of looks like I had a vertical C section. But guess what? I've never been pregnant, never had surgery and In my childhood never really cuased it (I wasn't very active child since I was always sick and anemic) and its not a stretch mark either. So my only theory is my past life, maybe I had a C section and I died? Also they also used to torture people by hanging them upside down and sawing them half way until their stomach. But that seems an awful way to die.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 02:20 AM
link   
sounds like life to me. plus as we age collagen abnormalities including but not just wrinkles are normal.

I do notice more and more by adults still don't have any scars, and call fresh wounds or stretch marks scars instead.

cause they hardly ever lift a finger except to their puter or phone nor do any real work.

some people do seem to get keloids even just from shaving. hardly anyone gets enough sunshine to convert vit D anymore, i think the defiency rate in america is like around 50%

new topics

top topics

join