It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Ten Conspiracies

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   
What are your top ten conspiracies? Or pet theories. Here's mine:

1. ATS
conspiracy...
2. Earth is an alien colony. theory...
3. Atlantis is America. theory...
4. Existence of Hi-Tech in Earth's Past: Including Archaeological Finds of Flying Saucers in New Mexico (OOPARTS) and Elsewhere (Roswell, Vimana, Nazca etc.) conspiracy/theory...
5. Government. conspiracy...
6. The Face on Mars/ Bases on the Moon/ Iapetus is a Worldship (Secret Space Program). conspiracy/theory...
7. Industrialism. conspiracy...
8. Capitalism. conspiracy...
9. Religion, including Scholasticism. conspiracy...
10. Nationalism. conspiracy...

I am not neccesarily for or against any of these things, I just think they all involve conspiracy and enjoy theorizing about them.

[edit on 21-2-2005 by Chakotay]

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 09:37 PM
link   
A handful of little human ones:

1. Law.
2. Property.
3. Heredity.
4. Money as an exchange medium.
5. Suppression of inventions.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
A handful of little human ones:

1. Law.
2. Property.
3. Heredity.
4. Money as an exchange medium.
5. Suppression of inventions.

lol good stuff

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   
you forgot

pearl harbor - government was in on it, that has been proven since.

kurt cobain. a mountain of forensic evidence that rules out suicide was ignored and the public led to believe it.

jim morrison, janice joplin, and jimi hendrix were murederd according to a popular conspiracy theory. one of the perps, on his death bed, admitted he was part of the scheme.

the third one is my opinion, the first 2 are fact. the simply confessing to a crime on your deathbed usually wont hold up in court, but i believe it.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420
you forgot

pearl harbor - government was in on it, that has been proven since.

kurt cobain. a mountain of forensic evidence that rules out suicide was ignored and the public led to believe it.

jim morrison, janice joplin, and jimi hendrix were murederd according to a popular conspiracy theory. one of the perps, on his death bed, admitted he was part of the scheme.

the third one is my opinion, the first 2 are fact. the simply confessing to a crime on your deathbed usually wont hold up in court, but i believe it.

You forgot 2 very important anti-government martyrs...
Notorious BIG (Christopher Wallace)
2pac (Tupac Amaru Shakur)

It was rumoured that a NOI Body Guard was seen on the scene of Biggies Murder...
Not to mention that after Tupac got shot Nation of Islam were his bodyguards..

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 10:45 PM
link   
i was thinking about that also, there is definately a mountain of conspiracy around it.

although, to be perfectly honest...

mobb deep said they were going to kill tupac, and then claimed that they did it afterwards, so that kind of sets off bells and whistles in my mind... (although if they did do it it sure as hell is a conspiracy coz why didnt they get caught?)

as far as biggie they went as far as to blame sug knight for that and he was in the car and was grazed by a bullet, thats definately a conspiracy.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Those guys were kids.. (MOBB DEEP) they couldn't have touched him .. it had to do with politics and religeon big time.... Those are the big guns when Pac called in NOI to protect his butt..
IMO
I think the NOI assasinated both.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by dnero6911
Those guys were kids.. (MOBB DEEP) they couldn't have touched him .. it had to do with politics and religeon big time.... Those are the big guns when Pac called in NOI to protect his butt..
IMO
I think the NOI assasinated both.

millionare kids with crazy resources tho. anyway thats why its a theory...

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   
1) the United Nations
2) the European Union
3) secular humanism in education

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 01:08 AM
link   
1. Creation of an atmosphere of derisive dismissal towards any and all people who ask uncomfortable questions that suggest any type of conspiracy.
2. The people the media names as being the richest, most influential people are not so. The real powerbrokers are rarely ever mentioned, by their own choice, for security and other reasons.
3. The media is unbiased and is not controlled and directed regarding its content and perspective, by those in power.
4. Most crises are manufactured as a means of implementing policies to restrict freedom, using the 'problem, reaction, solution' model. Create a problem, provoke a reaction, provide a solution ( which was the original goal.)
5. Governments collect taxes in order to fund public works. The national treasuries mint billions in currency all the time, and don't need taxes, but they collect them in order to lessen individual freedom and power.
6. Educational institutions review and convey to their students all the evidence that they are aware of. There are many obvious instances that this is not the case. If evidence contradicts the accepted texts, it is often ignored.
7. The school system does its best to educate the public. In the past century, the evidence suggests that the policy is more likely to limit the education of the average student, so as to render them easier to control.
8. Elected officials have the publics best interests as their priority, and are sincerely trying to help the common person. The elected leaders more realistically are figureheads, puppets of the economic powers, who explain to the masses why their governments actions are a good thing. These actions are carried out under the direction of those background economic powerbrokers.
9. All the doomsday gossip is unfounded, quasi-scientific mumbo jumbo, and everything is actually going just fine. Nothing to worry about.
10. Suspicious deaths of influential voices of opposition are not assassinations, but are caused by whatever means the official findings report. Any who point out inconsistencies in the official conclusions are conspiracy nuts that just want to make a fuss.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I doubt there are more important conspiracires than others, but I'll have my list later.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   

10. Suspicious deaths of influential voices of opposition are not assassinations, but are caused by whatever means the official findings report. Any who point out inconsistencies in the official conclusions are conspiracy nuts that just want to make a fuss.

thats what bothers me, is that in most cases it isnt. then when something happens for real people dont believe it.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
BlackGuardXIII..........Excellent post......I second with one addition of my own.....

The relegation of dreams to new age/mystical phenomena. Dreams evolved into our organism for a reason......just like their is a reason for having a thumb etc.

Dreams allow for subconscious/conscious interaction that would undermine the authorities we have in place because it would encourage critical thinking.

Of all the different reasons for dreams, what is the one consistent fact.......Everyone Dreams.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Here are my top conspiracy/ pseudoscience theories that I don’t believe in (In no particular order, and no surprises really):

1. Crop circles
  2. The Roswell UFO Crash
  3. The Bermuda Triangle
  4. Roosevelt Knew about Pearl Harbor Prior to 12/07/41
  5. The WTC buildings were intentionally demolished i.e. controlled demolition charges.
  6. The Pentagon was hit by anything other than an American Airlines passenger jet.
  7. Chemtrails
  8. Scalar weapons (and anything by Tom Bearden)
  9. Planet X
  10. The moon landing was a hoax
  11. New Schuabenland
  12. Paul Mcarthy is an NWO Stooge
  13. 90% of the crap posted about HAARP.
  14. Creationism

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Here Is Number 1

1.The U.S Is making fake threats in the middle east to take oil so the united states can be the dominante country for the next 50 years.

Number 2
December 25-January 1st was the begining of World War 3

[edit on 23-2-2005 by Soul_Contagious]

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soul_Contagious
Number 2
December 25-January 1st was the dawn of World War 3

Quite a blunt and vague statement there, Soul. Care to expand a bit further?

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I dunno personally, i have this ridiculous but stong feeling that earthquakes and terror are gunna be some key factors in world war 3, i probably think this because all the recent earth quakes have been political and to a degree social hot spots.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Just stating what I think are the biggies.... There are some here I don't buy into...

1. The UFO Coverup
2. Organized Religion
3. Illuminati NWO
4. Reptoids
5. JFK Assassination
6. 9/11
7. The War on Terror
8. HAARP and other scalar weapons
9. Advanced Ancients
10. Chemtrails

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   
1. The ATS moderators are human (when we all know that they're really shaved chimpanzees.)
2. I am Mr. Spock's love child.
3. Simon's last name is really "Templar", not "Gray" and he's the last guardian of the Holy Grail.
4. Gazrok's name is actually an acryonym that stands for a sentence. Once you decode the sentence, it will unlock the Da Vinci Code for you.
5. Asla is NOT the leader of the Great Furby Conspiracy (muahahah. We know better!!)
6. Planet X is coming. (Planet Y ate it, and it's actually Planet Y that's coming. Now You Know)
7. ATS is an undercover op franchise for the FBI/CIA/Homeland Security.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I pretty much agree with Gazrok.

I'm not sure about 10, but these are my top 5:

1.) The UFO coverup
2.) Religion
3.) JFK Assassination
4.) Terrorism
5.) Reptoids

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>