It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Trump commission did not find widespread voter fraud

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Since Mueller has already caught a bunch of witches maybe we can put him on this when he's done burning them at the stake.
At least he's getting results. LOL

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Isn't there a trial going on right now?
Hasn't at least one person already served some time?
Yeah I thought so.
I believe there's a new trial on schedule for next month too.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Here in Virginia there are state issued ID cards. If you don't drive they will give you a photo ID that looks like a license but doesn't authorize you to drive a vehicle. They also issue a voter ID card but it does not have a photo. They ask for your photo ID when you go to vote.
When I go I show both.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Because they were asking for too much personal information. Like if you voted in the last election.
No bodies business. They were asking for SS numbers. No way they need those. But the reason it was disbanded was because they weren't getting the results they wanted to get. Because trump lied about that too. Not because the states would cooperate. Every one gave as much information as they thought was needed. How many were registered to vote was all they needed. But trump thought he could actually find out how they voted. Because he's totally ignorant about such things. Man thinks you need ID to buy lettuce at the grocery store. So. The disconnect is real folks.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

No there wasn't. That never happened.
#ing trump wants it to show that Hillary did NOT get three million more votes than him.
But she did. He can't make it not true so he disbanded his little posse claiming non participation by the states. He's the Fed he could have found a way to make them comply by reducing the amount of personal information being asked for. But he didn't.
The great negotiator strikes again. LOL.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

but if a person can not find time to get one do we really want them to vote.

Not sure this should be any kind of qualifier. Didn't you also offer up the "if a person isn't a productive member of society they also shouldn't be allowed to vote" idea too?

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

You haven't seen any evidence to suggest that. Because it's simply not true.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Of course there were at least 5 million illegal votes! Mr. Messiah says so, so it MUST be true! In fact, you can SEE those 5 million voters in the pictures of the inauguration!

What a joke. Just one more in the endless chain of them from this administration. Definitely the most incompetent, most corrupt in recent US history, if not all of US history.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Open_Minded Skeptic

Oh it's all of U.S. history. For certain.
The most corrupt president ever.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: Southern Guardian

I am British and we have to register to vote through the electoral role.

I've seen enough evidence to suggest that the United States does not maintain the same standards we do when it comes to general elections.

In America to prove who you are to vote is seen as taking the rights from the poor, well at least that is what the liberals say.

You have to register to vote in this country too. Don't lie. You guys act like people can just walk into any polling place and vote without any checks and balances and that's not true.
For one someone from each party is present at every polling place to make sure rules are followed. You must present some form of ID always. It's the photo part that prohibits some people. You need to prove you live in a particular district because many elections are at the local level.
Let's not pretend it's just open boxes that anyone can stuff on election day okay.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Cassi3l

Why do all Q supporters look like Wayne or Garth or Bill or Ted?

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
🎶 Alone again..... Naturally....

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I believe he launched this frivolous investigation to "prove' that he won the popular vote also. A tantrum, with no justification except a child's overly-developed sense of entitlement, which was catered to by those who have come to fear for their livelihoods and reputations.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Exactly.
Talk about wasteful government spending.
They need to use this to campaign against it.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: angeldoll

Exactly.
Talk about wasteful government spending.
They need to use this to campaign against it.

Yes, and the obvious attempt at voter suppression. (apparently Mr. trump wants only his supporters to be able to vote, lol.)

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Open_Minded Skeptic

Definitely the most incompetent, most corrupt in recent US history, if not all of US history

I believe this is a fair assessment.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Not sure this should be any kind of qualifier. Didn't you also offer up the "if a person isn't a productive member of society they also shouldn't be allowed to vote" idea too?

Well no I didn't, and I think you know I didn't but hey throw the bait out there...lol

I think people should take voting seriously and if you can not do something extremely simple to validate who they are that is not good. Should voting be like breathing...it just happens? They need to find time to vote, but can't find time to register with validation?

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

You have to register to vote in this country too. Don't lie. You guys act like people can just walk into any polling place and vote without any checks and balances and that's not true.
For one someone from each party is present at every polling place to make sure rules are followed. You must present some form of ID always. It's the photo part that prohibits some people. You need to prove you live in a particular district because many elections are at the local level.
Let's not pretend it's just open boxes that anyone can stuff on election day okay.

You see this above is incorrect...

In many states you do not need ID of any kind to vote... I think we are talking the same thing here... I just want someone to be registered to vote and have proof of who they are when they vote across all 50 states... very simple. For the very poor offer this service free of charge...very simple. When you vote show proof of who you are, then vote ...very simple.

What is it you think people are trying to do here?

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Instead of creating this commission to investigate non-existent widespread voter fraud, a commission should have been created to study our unsecure voting process.

Even the limited number of vote recounts after the 2016 election indicated the process was so fraught with error that valid recounts couldn't be performed.

From using voting machines subject to known hacks, to a vote counting and handling process open to corruption and interception at multiple points, there is no way to guaranty the end-to-end validity of a citizen's vote.

That was a very real problem in 2016. And it's still a very real problem with potentially catastrophic results.

-dex

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join