It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI FOIA Request Uncovers a Second Hillary Server

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: avgguy

Lol According to Twitter..

Not the FBI or some credible news site..

Twitter..

You do realize even trump own IG said hillary should never have been charged, right??

I realize you are slow, but think on this, a Jury said OJ was innocent too. But with Hillary, the FBI even listed her crimes, on national TV, then said she shouldn't be charged. Her flucking crimes were listed along with the number of times they were committed. So yea, she got away with it, but she is so far from innocent, even a suck up like you should see it.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I could be wrong but could they not have that immunity nullified?

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   

a reply to: Lab4Us

WHAT?!?!

Yea because it is liberals who believe all the scientists are in a vast conspiracy to fake climate change..

What about “they are comming to get your guns.”

I don't know what to do about your kind of STUPID.

But damn I admire your persistence! Hell, you win the award on it!

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy
a reply to: JoshuaCox

From the fbi vault... must be hard being that stupid

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^FREE CLUE^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   

a reply to: Pyle

Lol great point.. cnn is fake news but info wars or twitter?!?!

Lol

If they lie we call them out too, FAIL!

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Don't worry, they know it!..

'' Were you interviewed by the FBI? ''
'' On the advice of counsel I respectfully decline and assert my 5th ''
'' You cannot answer the question if you were interviewed by the FBI or not ?''
'' On the advice of counsel I respectfully decline and assert my 5th ''

@35:51

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

actually it is on the FBI files .

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

a reply to: Lab4Us

WHAT?!?!

You seem triggered my brotha. Here, have a rum on the rocks.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Lock them all up! Lock them all up!

But especially.... Lock her up!

President Trump should use any means available to the President in order to ensure these anti-American rats answer for their crimes.

...again, lock them up.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I wonder why Clinton hasn't been indited by now? Wasn't that one of trumps campaign promises?
Perhaps he forgot....

O, I suspect Hillary has been "indited" many times!

She just hasn't been indicted, yet...

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Comey told us about multiple servers when he told us what Hillary did wrong but that she wasn't going to face consequences that others would:

I have so far used the singular term, “e-mail server,” in describing the referral that began our investigation. It turns out to have been more complicated than that. Secretary Clinton used several different servers and administrators of those servers during her four years at the State Department, and used numerous mobile devices to view and send e-mail on that personal domain. As new servers and equipment were employed, older servers were taken out of service, stored, and decommissioned in various ways. Piecing all of that back together—to gain as full an understanding as possible of the ways in which personal e-mail was used for government work—has been a painstaking undertaking, requiring thousands of hours of effort.
emphasis mine

James Coney Statement

edit on 4-8-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnendingVigilance

Pyle, just calm down. You and JoshuaCox should just chill. Yeah sure, it would have been better not to use twitter as a primary but thats not the focus of this thread. You mentioned it once, now everyone knows "fbi vault" and page 96 of the PDF. Can we move back to the op content and discuss the ramifications of said successor server?

"We have the server[S]"

Ya, I dont think it is me that needs to calm down. You guys are getting pretty upset by someone asking for primary sources instead of twitter feeds. Constantly crying about how terrible social media is but are more then happy to link to tweets...

You guys ignored my on topic post to continue the Hilary hate circle jerk and blasting people for asking for a proper source.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: UnendingVigilance

Pyle, just calm down. You and JoshuaCox should just chill. Yeah sure, it would have been better not to use twitter as a primary but thats not the focus of this thread. You mentioned it once, now everyone knows "fbi vault" and page 96 of the PDF. Can we move back to the op content and discuss the ramifications of said successor server?

"We have the server[S]"

Ya, I dont think it is me that needs to calm down. You guys are getting pretty upset by someone asking for primary sources instead of twitter feeds. Constantly crying about how terrible social media is but are more then happy to link to tweets...

You guys ignored my on topic post to continue the Hilary hate circle jerk and blasting people for asking for a proper source.
I normally don't bother to look at twitter, but I did follow the link the OP put up. Up came all that stuff from the vault..... I scrolled down and read it. I'ts just not that hard to see, it sure looked legit to me.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I'm not dissuading your original point (and agreed with your initial acknowledgement) but multiple people redirected where the info could be sourced. Yet here's the dead horse. All I'm saying is lets leave it where it lies and assume someone learned a lesson along the way. You seem to be the only one (save for Cox) that either cant move past the sourcing or still cant find the fbi vault. Hopefully for your sake, its not the latter but by your offense to us "blasting" you....we just don't feel the need to repeat information just because you aren't reading posts. I'm sorry you felt that way. I don't actually blame you, it's the left that tells you all you're victims...

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
If this was true it wouldn't actually be announced on Twitter. Only Trump conducts his life on Twitter, the rest of the world......not so much.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: avgguy
Just now hitting twitter after some journalists hit the recent FOIA drop. Who knew that HRC had a second hidden server the whole time?

Looks like we were either lied to by the former FBI DOJ administration or it was deliberately withheld.

mobile.twitter.com...

Got anything besides twitter? Twitter like facebook isn't a credible news source. Perhaps something from instagram or tumbler....

Do you intentionally try to misdirect or are you really this ignorant?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join