It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTH is Portland Doing? Next Antifa Clash Tomorrow And This Time People May Be Packing

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

I am hoping some one finds a live feed. This was to be a big part of my entertainment today.

Same

Was looking forward to collecting more photographic evidence of thuggish antifa terrorists initiating violence against yet another peaceful assembly.

Hopefully this will be the final straw. They should be re-classified as an active/hostile domestic terror organization and the full force and power of the US government should be brought to bare to defeat this threat. Their goals are political and they use violence/threats of violence to achieve them - textbook terrorism.

Why the heck have we allowed terrorists to use violence in order to suppress American's Constitutional rights? Even Bush knew how to appropriately answer that kind of threat.

It is unfortunate Portland is putting private citizens in a position to use deadly force to defend themselves and their Constitutional rights, instead of the damned government doing its job.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Ok . I found one live stream so far. Not sure how to post the feed, so I'll just post the link .

YouTube

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

O.k., well...........the live feed is available per Simon Boudreaux and so far...........pretty lame, just a bunch of stupid talking over each other But its early yet!

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Simon_Boudreaux

Thanks!

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Amazing that America refuses to take action against an anarchist terrorist organisation operating in broad daylight.

They go far enough and there won't be an option anymore.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Thanks!

You're welcome. Pretty boring do far, but was the 1st one I found.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
As long as they stay peaceful, let those Anti-America groups burn themselves out...just like the occupy movement did.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Another by Eyespy

YouTube

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
OooH!!

Clowns on parade!

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

So far, well...........compared to the protests and the demonstrations of the 1960's; the Watts riots, the stuff that happened in Newark? Uh, well.......this crowd appears to be a bunch of skinny white kids exchanging barbs.

I mean this in sorta humorous way but...........when it comes to demonstrating, skinny white kids got no game!

I guess the cops have figured that out; standing around with their bicycles in shorts and bike helmets? Sheesh that's lame. That's an embarrassing show of Police presence.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

So far, well...........compared to the protests and the demonstrations of the 1960's; the Watts riots, the stuff that happened in Newark? Uh, well.......this crowd appears to be a bunch of skinny white kids exchanging barbs.

I mean this in sorta humorous way but...........when it comes to demonstrating, skinny white kids got no game!

I guess the cops have figured that out; standing around with their bicycles in shorts and bike helmets? Sheesh that's lame. That's an embarrassing show of Police presence.

Yeah,

Almost as if they don't give a crap.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
These Patriot Prayer di@ks look like a gang of terrorists.
Arriving from out of state.. on buses, tooled up and wearing helmets ! Looking for what ?
Seriously wtf is wrong with these idiots.

link

link

Why can't any lessons be learned from past tragedies?

USA devolving ..live on You Tube
Sad-as-f

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Well, the live feed craped out but it looked like the whole thing was devolving into a Mardi Gras parade complete with costumes!

What a joke!

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Found a fairly good feed.

Must say the women on the Patriot side are a lot better looking.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Thanks again. I'd found it on Youtube search. It seems to hold up a bit better.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
bwhahahaha on the youtube live stream it appears the proud boys are having fun dancing . but havent seen much violence so far so hopefully it stays that way and if push comes to shove they just end up challenging each other to a dance off

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: bananashooter

Is it wrong to hope a bunch of Patriots get shot?

No.... screw Tom Brady

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
What a bunch of idiots! ALL OF THEM!

What was the point of this demonstration, again?

edit on 4-8-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Who's who?

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Does it matter? They're all idiots.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join