It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTH is Portland Doing? Next Antifa Clash Tomorrow And This Time People May Be Packing

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Because this is what they want, Portland, the mayor there are rabidly progressive.

They want to kick this whole thing off, they want people to get hurt so they can push their agenda.

Portland is the same city, where they REFUSED to help Ice agents who were surrounded by mob/riot. They literally told the police force not to help them.

When this whole thing finally starts, it will start in the Pacific North West or California.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: notsure1

yes, yes it is. I am a constitutionalist, but as a parent, I realize children need time to mature. I dont want anyone shot over Koch, Soros, Clinton, Bush greed.

This isnt right or left, this is pure to the core Hegelian/ Machiavellian dialectic being played against the poorly read reactionary masses, all given a megaPHONE

What if its a bunch of over 30 Antifa idiots?

In this generation, that equals about 14-15 in the ability to reason.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   
The mayor along with the police chief should have been arrested during the last altercation for having given the order for the police to "Stand Down" when calls were made for help in fending off the attacks by antifa. www.activistpost.com...
www.real.video...

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
The politicians out there better be careful, because as usual they think they are smarter than they actually are.

I wonder if a riot brakes out, that the police and politicians refuse to enforce, means that the president can send in the national guard to stop the rioting. While they are there, they may arrest some of the politicians and police that failed to do their job.

Could be yet another sad little leftist "plan" that backfires spectacularly.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

A Paint Ball to the Face Hurts like Hell , but it does not Kill . Word .............

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

You *know* what it is. The authorities in Portland are letting ANTIFA do what they can't legally do and they are attempting to claim some kind of moral high ground by pretending to be "neutral."

They want blood so they can justify cracking down, not on ANTIFA, but on groups they really don't like and doing it by imposing measures that would never fly through any other means.

They're letting a crisis occur so they won't let it go to waste.
edit on 3-8-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: Wardaddy454

btw .454 is my favorite caliber handgun, 2nd favorite GM bigblock... Im partial to the Buick Stage 1 455😎

Too soon bro. Too soon.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Time to put up lots of video cameras and arrest those who choose to riot.

If both sides come for a gang fight, you don't need the police to stop it, just to pick up the pieces and charge those involved.

I hope no innocent people get killed

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Why would people against fascism be idiots? I think it's far more likely that people supporting fascism are idiots.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

Why would people against fascism be idiots? I think it's far more likely that people supporting fascism are idiots.

We agree for once. ANTIFA are idiots.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

You *know* what it is. The authorities in Portland are letting ANTIFA do what they can't legally do and they are attempting to claim some kind of moral high ground by pretending to be "neutral."

They want blood so they can justify cracking down, not on ANTIFA, but on groups they really don't like and doing it by imposing measures that would never fly through any other means.

They're letting a crisis occur so they won't let it go to waste.

Yes, I believe they (the local government) are promoting, encouraging violence as well with their intentional lack of actions and statements.
edit on 3-8-2018 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Because ANTIFA are acting like facist idiots.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Yes.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That's what I'm afraid of, though afraid might be too strong a word, concerned would be better.

Portland is a strange, strange place.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   
It's probably Russians trying to sow discord. It's right up the alley of what they reportedly do isn't it?

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I think the ANITFA in Portland are the left over 99%ers from Obama era. What we have are disgruntle college students mixed in with true anarchist.

The fun part is they are wusses trying to act tough and in the end they will get their butts kicked. They do not own gun, nor do they have any fighting skill sets, but they want to be bad asses...lol

edit on 4-8-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whatthedoctorordered

Because ANTIFA are acting like facist idiots.

They are basically brown shirt, but don't know it...

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   

That is exactly why Antifa are a bunch of idiots.

You are so lost in the irony it amazes me every single time to read your posts. You can call me a fan by now.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whatthedoctorordered
Because this is what they want, Portland, the mayor there are rabidly progressive.

Is Portland where the mayor told emergency workers (police/ambulance/fire) NOT to come to the aid of Conservatives who are injured, or in danger of some kind?

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Is Portland where the mayor told emergency workers (police/ambulance/fire) NOT to come to the aid of Conservatives who are injured, or in danger of some kind?

Actually there is a law suit from ice workers who called the police and they were told not to support anyone from ice.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join