It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTH is Portland Doing? Next Antifa Clash Tomorrow And This Time People May Be Packing

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Why does Portland refuse to police this insanity? It is not hard to do, put up a "dead zone" around the meeting and arrest anyone who crosses / enters it regardless of what "side" they are on. Easy solution... instead, they are pro-actively stating that they will NOT intervene!

Hell, cancel the event if needed. This is crazy. Put up a no-mans-land ASAP. Can they really be this dense?

This time both sides may be carrying firearms!

This is a murder waiting to happen and the authorities seem to be encouraging it or letting it happen.

www.oregonlive.com...

Patriot Prayer, Antifa to face off in Portland one month after brutal riot

A spokesman for Rose City Antifa, a prominent antifascist group in Portland, said its members physically confront their political opponents in the streets as a means to keep others in the city out of harm's way.

"We make no apologies for the use of force in keeping our communities safe from the scourge of right-wing violence," said the spokesman, who identified himself only by his first name David.

Members of the loosely-organized group often shield their identity to avoid becoming targets of law enforcement or political opponents.

Despite concerns over the ongoing clashes, the city has indicated it's unwilling to intervene. Mayor Ted Wheeler received widespread condemnation last year when he tried to derail a pro-Trump rally organized by Gibson only days after the fatal MAX train stabbing.

Antifa Advising People To ‘Bring Guns’ To Portland Protest
bearingarms.com...

thefederalist.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Antifa probably doesn’t even know how to use guns, stickmen will handle it though.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I will be anxiously awaiting some good videos..

Is it wrong to hope a bunch on Antifa idiots get shot?

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Civil war = Martial law = justification for gun confiscation.
Just a guess?

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Portland is a weird Town.

Downtown is liberal as hell, every surrounding area is super conservative, to say its a powder keg would be an understatement.

Im staying far away from downtown, heres the key here, Yes Antifa maybe armed, but I guarantee the conservatives are the ones with their concealed carries...

Living here, and working in a job where I get to talk to A LOT of people, its a crazy bi-polar place.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

yes, yes it is. I am a constitutionalist, but as a parent, I realize children need time to mature. I dont want anyone shot over Koch, Soros, Clinton, Bush greed.

This isnt right or left, this is pure to the core Hegelian/ Machiavellian dialectic being played against the poorly read reactionary masses, all given a megaPHONE
edit on 3-8-2018 by BlueJacket because: eta

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
I will be anxiously awaiting some good videos..

Is it wrong to hope a bunch on Antifa idiots get shot?

Yes! Very Wrong

I feel that this is a deliberate set-up to increase political discourse and begin to justify outright murder.
edit on 3-8-2018 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

yes, yes it is. I am a constitutionalist, but as a parent, I realize children need time to mature. I dont want anyone shot over Koch, Soros, Clinton, Bush greed.

This isnt right or left, this is pure to the core Hegelian/ Machiavellian dialectic being played against the poorly read reactionary masses, all given a megaPHONE

boom

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

What if its a bunch of over 30 Antifa idiots?

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Exactly notice the media attention on it! Extreme side vs extreme side that are already causing issues in the city without the protests even.

Hopefully it doesn't escalate as last time. Doesn't look like either side is going to let up.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I did infer maturity as a prerequisite

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Who knows how many of those idiots were paid to travel all the way from places like California or NY ?

edit on 3-8-2018 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
edit: Hope I see more antifa corpses than the other side.

Portland chooses to do nothing so I guess the people will... lol
edit on 3-8-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Both sides needs to meet in the middle of a desert and settle it the way they seem to want to settle it.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I wouldn't think it wrong in a self defense scenario.

Especially if they are indeed bringing actual weapons. Remember, even a padlock on a rope/chain can kill you if swung hard enough at the head..

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Only one group is legally assembling. Arrest the other.

+15 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
These clowns are a #ing joke.
“We make no apologies for the use of force in keeping our communities safe from the scourge of right-wing violence”
Really????
Where is the “scourge of right-wing violence” ?
Any Left Wingers here care to disavow crap like this?

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

in that regard, I do agree, its just such a waste of time, life and energy...sigh

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

we agree 9 outa 10, but we cant allow ourselves to get pulled off post by silly antics. Knock them out, no need to shoot them unless they shoot 1st.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

btw .454 is my favorite caliber handgun, 2nd favorite GM bigblock... Im partial to the Buick Stage 1 455😎

<<   2  3  4 >>

join