It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Mark Warner Says Foreign Interference Didn’t Favor Any Party

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Now all of a sudden we have a U.S. Senator who has been extremely vocal about Russian interference being pro-Trump saying the Russian interference wasn't really targeted at any particular candidate !!! 😃

He now says the "interference" was just to wreak havoc and ‎split divisions 😃

Yes sir re bob, as the "But Russians" thing continues to fall apart, even the worst of the Trump enemies is changing the story !!

Seems to me nobody ever came up with a "how many votes they changed" number in all this time either.

Just cheap sour grapes talk from the losing Democrats 😃

Sen. Mark Warner Strays from Dem Talking Point, Says Foreign Interference Didn’t Favor Any Party

Sen. Mark Warner (D-Va.), vice chairman of the Senate intelligence committee, seems to have strayed from the Democrats’ talking point, reinforced by Obama-era intelligence agencies, that Russia interfered in the 2016 presidential election specifically to ensure that Donald Trump was victorious.

Warner stated: “This is one where ‎there is no Democratic or Republican ‎answer since clearly the goal of our ‎adversaries was not to favor one party ‎over the other. It was to wreak havoc and ‎split divisions.”

Warner made those brief closing remarks at the end of Wednesday’s Senate intelligence committee hearing on “foreign influence on social media” that focused significantly on the 2016 election.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Isn't that the same Sen Warner who was actively talking to foreign nationals and Steele himself about trying to corroborate the Steele Dossier?

Look at that, my memories pretty good
Link

Another link to a Russian Oligarch

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

He now says the "interference" was just to wreak havoc and ‎split divisions

Seems to have worked , no ?

Seems to me nobody ever came up with a "how many votes they changed" number in all this time either.

How do you think that would be possible ?

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
The Russians never favored anyone. They simply wanted to foment discontent and hate to destabilize our country. Pretty much what our spooks do to other countries.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Exactly except we don't have Russian morals or a Russian constitution, so I support our spooks being better at it.

We all do it.. the question becomes who would you rather support..

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Duh....that has no relevance on Hilary and trumps campaign using every trick to get elected.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

He's afraid the American People will get behind the push for Voter ID. That would KILL the Dem Party.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

He's afraid the American People will get behind the push for Voter ID. That would KILL the Dem Party.

Less than half the population votes so less than a quarter are blind faith followers. Most people left the two part system long ago.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Yeah worked so well now the Democrats are splitting the voter population with their bitter loser jealousies.

Bwaaaaaaa 😃

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: gortex

Yeah worked so well now the Democrats are splitting the voter population with their bitter loser jealousies.

Bwaaaaaaa 😃

I don't think Ben Shapiro and Hannity exactly see eye to eye.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

They've never been able to reconcile how Putin helped Hillary win the popular vote AND get Trump into the oval office.

Russians.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Interesting. I wonder why Putin said he did favor trump during the press brief in Helsinki.

whoyagonna believe these days.

Pfft.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Interesting. I wonder why Putin said he did favor trump during the press brief in Helsinki.

Pfft.

"Trigger" Strategy

💥😁💥

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Because the alternate was a warpig muppet who was going to enforce a no-fly zone over Syria - a country that asked Russia to help stop ISIS because the CIA appeared to be assisting them to overthrow Assad.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Yawn. The world according to sublimeness.

lol

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Pfft.

"Trigger" Strategy

💥😁💥

Oh man, I keep forgetting about that 4-D Chess, or whatever it's up to now.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

a reply to: Sublimecraft

Yawn. The world according to sublimeness.

lol

No - the world according to Hillarys own words.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

They've never been able to reconcile how Putin helped Hillary win the popular vote AND get Trump into the oval office.

Russians.

Sneaky russians. they would have pulled it off to if it wasnt for those damm kids and that dog..

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
He's still wrong.
There is no evidence 'the Russians' did any hacking or made any move to attempt to influence the election.
Until that evidence emerges the only scandal we have is that Obama was spying on Trump in an attempt to influence the election.

The House Intel committee came up dry. The Senate Intel committee has come up dry. Mueller is busy in court trying to get a conviction on Manafort for mortgage fraud and tax evasion from 10 years ago.

You'd think the Russian collusion conspiracy theory wingnuts would be too embarrassed to show themselves in public, but there are some that are actually still pushing it. Amazing.

edit on 3/8/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
He's still wrong.
There is no evidence 'the Russians' did any hacking or made any move to attempt to influence the election.
Until that evidence emerges the only scandal we have is that Obama was spying on Trump in an attempt to influence the election.

There is masses of evidence unless you don't understand American judicial and political methodology.

Trumps intel/statecabinet just held a meeting explaining this.
edit on 3-8-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join