It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird bipedal monster stalks moose in Canada

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
The Video is pretty good a greyish looking creature the people propably had no idea what they were witnessing......

Check it out below:

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Watched the video.

Looks like a mark/chip on the windscreen.
edit on 382018 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

no - its NOT " pretty good " - its UTTER GARBAGE

why does the vid end ?????????????

the moose does not moove

the videographer does not move

the alledged " creature " does not retreat

so why the end point ???????????

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Rob Ford?

Was hungry?

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
You guys suck really! explain this thing running thru the trees ducking down and being hesitant to come out from the tree line? Granted its a grainy image but not CGI NOT FAKE SO ..... WHAT WAS IT???? and not a crack in the windshield i mean really come on man . unless your trying to dismiss it

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

WHAT WAS IT????

A mark/chip on the windscreen.

It moves when the camera moves (not moves then the camera moves), doesn’t change shape and the moose isn’t spooked by “something moving quickly” around the trees where there would be debris, which makes noise.
edit on 382018 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
You never can tell where Obama is going to appear next.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
defintaly not a crack

the moose not moving is realy odd

and who would just stop filming unless whoever filmed it didnt see it when they where filming

why so shaky it looks intentional i mean its from inside a parked car no way u get video that shakey siting down in a parked car and it not be intentional

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
It looks like what is called "The Rake".

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

There is a stabilised version on LiveLeak where you can clearly see that it is a reflection off the window from inside the car.

Here is the link and scroll down the comments.

Liveleak

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

It looks like a reflection off the glass to me. I watched the stabilized version on liveleak and it seems pretty obvious.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Hmm maybe but maybe not if they in the car did see that for real the reaction would have been different

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: deltaalphanovember

There is a stabilised version on LiveLeak where you can clearly see that it is a reflection off the window from inside the car.

Here is the link and scroll down the comments.

Liveleak

Yeah but why would a reflection off the window come down from outer space to terrorize a moose (poorly I may add) in front of some folks?

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Jeepers, you initial posters are truly providing noise instead of signal. Reflection of what? Crack in windshield??!! Oh lord.

My take is that I don't know, but lean towards mistake of perception or animation 'cause otherwise it's a spirity looking thing in a tank top stalking a moose.

It may be cgi as the movements are jerky and almost look like they're in reverse... but who knows. Maybe it IS a spirit or dimensional traveler invisible to moose but not cameras who happens to favor tank-tops.

But crack in windshield? (walks away shaking head)
edit on 8/3/2018 by Baddogma because: *added after second viewing

edit on 8/3/2018 by Baddogma because: edited after two viewings ... but at least I watched the stupid thing

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Wind screens are like bigfoot...

It certainly does not move with the camera or windshield.

Looks like a meth head to me.
edit on 3-8-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

let me be more clear...

at times it does move with the camera but the majority of the time it does not move with the camera.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
The Video is pretty good a greyish looking creature the people propably had no idea what they were witnessing......

Check it out below:

www.foxnews.com...

Without a doubt this is CGI or some other manipulation. The movement of the "creature" is jerky, completely non-organic movement. Not to mention that the moose doesn't react at all. Moose may be big, but they are still prey creatures and their behavior in the face of predators demonstrates it.

Sorry but I think Fox news got duped on this one.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
This is a "Peppers Ghost" effect where one object is reflected though a glass panel (the windshield in this case) and super imposed in real time and interacting with the actors (the moose in this case).

There are many video's on line, and books you can buy that cover how to set this effect up in many places. Every Halloween I use this effect to great applause at my fake séance parties.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Yes!

And likely a reflection of someone (in tank-top) scouting the other side of the road for a place to poop. They have the walk of someone with bowel duress.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

originally posted by: TheJesuit

Check it out below:

www.foxnews.com...

Without a doubt this is CGI or some other manipulation. The movement of the "creature" is jerky, completely non-organic movement. Not to mention that the moose doesn't react at all. Moose may be big, but they are still prey creatures and their behavior in the face of predators demonstrates it.

Sorry but I think Fox news got duped on this one.

If you want the cgi version then go to live leak

A moose in the road would be more concerned with cars rather than something around the tree.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
At 00:9 you can see the meth head kneeling down with his left hand on the ground looking straight at the girl with his wanting eyes...then he goes behind the tree for a split second. That #er is straight up stalking her and all you naysayers are on the hook now.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join