It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Details Surface About Chinese Spy Who Worked For Senator Diane Feinstein

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Completely out of context - drivel:

Former intelligence officials told me that Chinese intelligence once recruited a staff member at a California office of U.S. Senator Dianne Feinstein, and the source reported back to China about local politics. (

A spokesperson for Feinstein said the office doesn’t comment on personnel matters or investigations, but noted that no Feinstein staffer in California has ever had a security clearance.)

www.politico.com...

This is the exact article referenced by the OP's source.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
When does the special counsel begin their work to find out what Feinstein knew?

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

"Feistein forced him to retire"???

Don't spies get put in prison any more?

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This simply cant be true.

I've heard that the progressive left was above reproach.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Meanwhile Trump has dozens of supposed spies in his administration. How do we know? Because when they start saying things we don't like they're automatically Democrat "spies" working to make Trump look bad.

Embarrassing as Hell I imagine.

I wonder who told Trump they were "OK" ❓

Go Republicans !! Go Trump !!

False equivalence. This might be similar to the Awan case.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

He was a spy. CCP would be getting anything and everything from him they could. He probably got sex or money in exchange or both. The CCP does not believe in rules, laws or ethics.

The CCP loves to play the "but you're Chinese first and foremost" card when recruiting.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Diane Feinstein was LIVID over President Trump not doing enough to stop China's theft of our "intellectual property".

I wonder how much of it was easily stolen by the Chinese spy embedded with her for 20+ years?!!

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Driving Ms. Feinstein. Her driver started with her way back when they both were "community organizers". Sounds familiar?

Luke Rosiak, investigative reporter for The Daily Caller, revealed earlier tonight the name of the Chinese Spy employed by Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) for several decades. Russell Lowe began working with Dianne Feinstein in the 1970’s. According to prior reporting by CBS Lowe passed along information gained from Feinstein to the Chinese government.

theconservativetreehouse.com...

edit on 8/7/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Senator Lindsay Graham: "What the hell is going on at the FBI?!"

He rips the Feds for their double standard of investigating Trump, but not investigating Feinstein.

Article: insider.foxnews.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join