It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Details Surface About Chinese Spy Who Worked For Senator Diane Feinstein

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Well isn't this a hot one !!

Looks like U.S. Senator Diane Feinstein had a spy in her inner circle for years !! 😃

She is a Democrat and was at one time the Chair of the Senate Intelligence Committee 😃

Apparently this was discovered some time ago and has been "not so reported" 😎

Embarrassing as Hell I imagine.

I wonder who told her the guy was "OK" ❓

Go Democrats !! Go Hillary !!

Details Surface About Chinese Spy Who Worked For Sen. Feinstein

New details emerged Wednesday about how a mole for the government of communist China managed to stay by Senator Dianne Feinstein’s side for nearly 20 years.

It happened five years ago, but additional information is just surfacing about how the Bay Area senator’s office was infiltrated by a Chinese spy.

The Bay Area is a hotbed for Russian and Chinese espionage. Late last year, the feds shut down the Russian consulate in San Francisco.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

was this a Russian Chinese spy? If not, I don't think it's a big deal.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Merciful Heavens...It looks like the Democrats were colluding with the Chinese!

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Meanwhile Trump has dozens of supposed spies in his administration. How do we know? Because when they start saying things we don't like they're automatically Democrat "spies" working to make Trump look bad.

I wonder who told Trump they were "OK" ❓

Go Republicans !! Go Trump !!

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Its best to find these people as soon as possible so that Bernard Schnitzel can be spoon fed to them - usually without anyone's like Feinstein's or her staff's knowledge.

Much like our intelligence community did for the space shuttle plans...

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Meanwhile Trump has dozens of supposed spies in his administration. How do we know? Because when they start saying things we don't like they're automatically Democrat "spies" working to make Trump look bad.

Thanks for showing us how similar the two sides are though. Keep rooting (in your case, working?) for one side and demonizing the other, it's really bringing us all together.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Two for two.

Awan and Chinese spies eh.

I know a sleep better knowing Feinsteins party is taking care of business!

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

The only ones I'd call spies were the people in the completely "partisan" IC involved in all the leaks to the MSM. It is an embarrassment.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Those democrat spies were mainly leftovers from Obama, or actual democrat senators... Go figure

Both are bad, when a Senator feels the need to run from one of his meetings right to the press is embarrassing for them to say the least, BUT a Chinese spy comparison? I hope you are not trying to suggest they are one and the same.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Reading some of these articles.. gotta love this part here:

Investigators reportedly concluded the driver hadn’t leaked anything of substance and Feinstein forced him to retire.

sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com...

I'm sure investigators could come to such a conclusion, after this driver worked with and for Feinstein for 20 years

How stupid do you have to be to believe that? Complete BS for them to make such a statement

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
So...

Didn’t Lisa Page mentioned that China too intefered in the elections?

Maybe this comercial war going on has more than meets its eye.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

I'm sure investigators could come to such a conclusion, after this driver worked with and for Feinstein for 20 years

How stupid do you have to be to believe that? Complete BS for them to make such a statement

No their statement is 100% correct...The reason they know "hadn’t leaked anything of substance for 20 years" is because he worked for Feinstein and so there was nothing of substance that he could have leaked in the first place.

We are safe!!

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

If she was a republican, there'd be 24/7 coverage, marches in the street, calls to nuke China, calls for branding Feinstein a traitor and calling her treasonous.

Samantha Bee would have called her a "feckless ####", Maxine Waters would have drool splashing her impeachment papers, CNN and MSNBC would be weeping on-air about the damage done to our country.

And ABC would have fired Roseanne Barr.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
So...

Yes... but NYTimes says Russia bad...
💁

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Not even a name provided in the article?

Brought back memories of Chinagate during Bill Clinton's term........

............"a story stating that a United States Department of Justice investigation into the fund-raising activities had uncovered evidence that agents of China sought to direct contributions from foreign sources to the Democratic National Committee (DNC) before the 1996 presidential campaign. The journalists wrote that intelligence information had shown the Chinese embassy in Washington, D.C. was used for coordinating contributions to the DNC[2] in violation of United States law forbidding non-American citizens or non-permanent residents from giving monetary donations to United States politicians and political parties.....en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Ummm...you really need to lie down and elevate your feet my friend...

Cause you've bumped your head...

I know a good Phrenologist...would you like his number...?

YouSir

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

If she were Republican, Mueller would open a never-ending investigation against her

OR

Mad Max would demand her head... or maybe Kathy Griffin would demand her head...

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: vinifalou
So...

Yes... but NYTimes says Russia bad...
💁

Ya know this China thing is true when you check CNN front page and they’re pushing some breaking news about Russian spies on US Moscow embassy.

Anonymous sources, of course.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
We need to appoint a special prosecutor to make sure there was no collusion

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I'm just going to toss these out here since this was also from 20 years ago:
Doc:104-10326-10005
Doc:104-10326-10004

I only bring these up since it has to do with a friend in China giving a certain person the "Heads-Up" about something. So it seems like China and the US (or at least a certain group in the US) have been quietly chummy for quite some time.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join