It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

According to CNN journalists need Secret Service type protection because of Donald Trump

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Poor poor CNN and baby Acosta.
They crap fake news out of their mouths all day every day and then expect people to be civil to them. They are very much the enemy of the people and deserve all the criticism they get.
I can't see Trump or anyone else calling for violence against them, though. The only violent threats seem to come from the left and are either fully endorsed or completely ignored by CNN. They made themselves a joke - and a bad one at that.
Secret Service protection... lol. What a pathetic bunch of liberals on that network.

If it ever did come to violence then CNN would be the ones who provoked it, not Trump , or anyone else that they try and smear with their disgusting 'content'.
edit on 3/8/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: toysforadults
yesterday I talked to a reporter and told him flat out we are tired of the lies of being called racist when I've been an athlete my entire life and I've been around various people for my entire life

told 2 other reporters to stop labeling us as anti semetic and racist, needless to say they weren't happy about it

their message is truly working with minority communities however the demographics were very slanted at yesterday's rally although there were a bunch of hasidic Jewish people there but that was about it as far as diversity is concerned

When you support a group that dehumanizes others and supports racism it doesn't matter that you personally dont engage in those actions.

Huh, look at the pot calling out the kettle.

Let's talk about supporting people who support racism and dehumanizing others ... the democrat party is chock full of those types, so even if you don't do it, it doesn't matter because it must be implicitly OK with you.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
LOL , Wapo did a 'fact' check on Sarah Sanders after she eviscerated baby Acosta...

- Media did not want to "choke" Sanders, just "wring her neck"
- Media did not want to "lifelong harassment" of Sanders, just make her "uncomfortable" as a "life sentence"

That will be another 2 'lies' on their list.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
911 what's your emergency?

Yes I'm a CNN reporter at a Trump rally and the crowd is hurling heckles at my employer.
My life is in danger. Please send help.

Timmy is that you? I told you not to bother me at work!

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

Yes I'm a CNN reporter at a Trump rally and the crowd is hurling heckles at my employer.

Journalist should get a ccw and arm themselves like any other citizen has a right to and stand their ground, if they are physically assaulted by trump supporters, ANTIFA, neo Nazi's...anyone.The 2nd amendment applies to journalist as well. Even CNN employees.
edit on 3-8-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Journalist should get a ccw and arm themselves like any other citizen has a right to and stand their ground, if they are physically assaulted by trump supporters, ANTIFA, neo Nazi's...anyone.The 2nd amendment applies to journalist as well. Even CNN employees.

Stand their ground against hecklers?

You're just asking for a mass shooting now.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Only if Acosta gets one of those new chainsaw bayonettes when he packs his ccw.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword
G.F Y.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Look at this list of journalists who were/are "in the tank" for Helping Hillary/Hurting Trump!

qanon.pub...

This list was compiled from Hillary Clinton campaign e-mails. Imagine what it looks like now, after Donald Trump beat her!

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   
LOL..this is funny. President Trump tweeted this evening..

Lebron James was just interviewed by the dumbest man on television, Don Lemon. He made Lebron look smart, which isn’t easy to do. I like Mike!
Link to the Tweet: twitter.com...

After all insults that Don Lemon and LeBron James have hurled at President Trump these past 18 months, it's good to see that he's punching back!

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: avgguy
a reply to: introvert

The literal definition of propaganda sounds like CNN to a tee-“ information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view.”

Ok. What cause are they promoting or publicizing?

Wow it is incredible that the caricatures in my head are actual people right here on ATS nonetheless. Has your umbilical cord fallen off yet?

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Stand their ground against hecklers?

You're just asking for a mass shooting now.

He said if they are physically assaulted

The far right on this site are the ones wanting civil war

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   

edit on 4-8-2018 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

No argument against that. Sound logic.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

You even sound like CNN.

I sound like CNN? Do you realize that comment does not mean anything of substance?

It's like saying "ya, well you're a doody head".

It is not a right/left issue anymore. It is a President/not my president issue now. The left and the right have been proven, not speculated, proven to be the same. Just look at the Koch brothers.

I did not say it was a Left Right issue. It's an issue of Right Wing nuts being against everyone else that does not fit in to their very narrow, ignorant world view.

The media is doing NOTHING to promote unity or peacefulness in this country right now. From the morning till the late night talk shows it is non-stop.

See. Ignorance. It is not their job to do what you describe. Where in the hell did you learn that is their duty to do so?

The problem is they are reporting news and facts that you and others do not like. So we get crap like this thread thrown at us because you snowflakes can't stand the idea that the media does not bow to Trump and the Right Wing extremes with the same bended knee as you do.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
It's an issue of Right Wing nuts being against everyone else that does not fit in to their very narrow, ignorant world view.

You're right.

I started out as a Republican.

The hardcore are like a steamroller.

"I'm right, you're wrong, now get out of my way".

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
G.F Y.

Very Christian of you, but I forgive you

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

originally posted by: visitedbythem
G.F Y.

Very Christian of you, but I forgive you

Oh thank you dear Lucifer

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

...In her example she points out that not only was she called up by the press to be ridiculed for her physical appearance...

But she wasn't ridiculed for her physical appearance. Not at all. Not even a little bit

She was called a liar

This is our problem these days. Nobody knows the true story - they just repeat what they hear from second hand sources

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

But she wasn't ridiculed for her physical appearance. Not at all. Not even a little bit

And Sarah Sander knows that, yet she stood up before the press pool and lied again, claiming her appearance had been attacked, when anyone who understands words know she wasn't. She lied about being attacked for being a liar, not for her appearance. But she told the truth was she said she was accused of betraying her own gender.
edit on 4-8-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join