It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

According to CNN journalists need Secret Service type protection because of Donald Trump

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

CNN is just the press office for the leftist movement.

They can hire their own security and suck it.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

You even sound like CNN. As far as this comment...

The media deserves a lot of scrutiny and such, but they are not the evil entities as they are painted by people on websites such as this and by Right Wing nuts.

It is not a right/left issue anymore. It is a President/not my president issue now. The left and the right have been proven, not speculated, proven to be the same. Just look at the Koch brothers.

The media is doing NOTHING to promote unity or peacefulness in this country right now. From the morning till the late night talk shows it is non-stop.

No. They are reaping what they sowed.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Yes the dossier that was known to be paid for by HRC and the DNC...they sure failed to disclose that part though, didn’t they.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
These are not journalist they are the propaganda arm of the democratic party. Hate to say it but it seems the majority of media outlets could be labeled as such. The way they hire old politicians and appointees as advisors and paid guest should be illegal on both sides because it taints the sanctity of what journalism is and shows their affiliation with politicians.

To be honest they have irreparably damaged the country by discrediting themselves to the point the masses ignore everything they say. Now if Trump did do something dangerous to democracy we would never know because when they reported on it no one would listen.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

That revelation didn't come out until later. Long after the comments of the dossier had fallen out of the spotlight.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Something about playing with fire and getting burned.........

Is that a threat?

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

There haven’t been any bricks thrown at reporters yet... so I wouldn’t get your tits in a knot quite yet.
edit on 3-8-2018 by avgguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

His presidency is legitimized through the electoral processes we have in place in this country.

Just quoting this here....

edit on 3-8-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: avgguy

One channel vs 99% of tv media available

I know it's complicated but you are allowed to use the on/off switch...

We are allowed to use the voting booth too, which we did in 2016. Some of you just can't seem to get over the choice that was made.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Your reading comprehension needs improvment.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

And.....
Everything you know is wrong

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: visitedbythem

And.....
Everything you know is wrong

I’m glad you told yourself that

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
He could have been attacked but wasn’t. There is a constant disconnect between Cnn’s Version of reality and reality itself.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

I am sorry you do not understand reality . Please wake up
enjoy your life

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
yesterday I talked to a reporter and told him flat out we are tired of the lies of being called racist when I've been an athlete my entire life and I've been around various people for my entire life

told 2 other reporters to stop labeling us as anti semetic and racist, needless to say they weren't happy about it

their message is truly working with minority communities however the demographics were very slanted at yesterday's rally although there were a bunch of hasidic Jewish people there but that was about it as far as diversity is concerned

When you support a group that dehumanizes others and supports racism it doesn't matter that you personally dont engage in those actions.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Thing you are forgetting is FOX NEWS has nearly as large an audience as the other "99%" as you put it.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010

We are allowed to use the voting booth too, which we did in 2016. Some of you just can't seem to get over the choice that was made.

If you want to support a draft dodging coward that's your prerogative. I didn't support George Bush or Obama either, for different reasons.

www.independent.co.uk... 71536.html

And I voted for my personal friend last time, Gov. Gary Johnson Libertarian. Your adolescent insults mean nothing to this old vet.
edit on 3-8-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010

If you want to support a draft dodging coward that's your prerogative. I didn't support George Bush or Obama either, for different reasons.

www.independent.co.uk... 71536.html

And I voted for my personal friend last time, Gov. Gary Johnson Libertarian. Your adolescent insults mean nothing to this old vet.

Gary Johnson, "what is Aleppo" that Gary?

The same one who sticks his tounge out when he can't answer a question?

The same Gary who said that his solution to global warming was the " long view" and " in a billion years the sun will actually grow and encompass the earth"

And you got the nerve to dig on Trump followers, lol.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
CNN is too dumb to understand the universal process of Sewing and Reaping.

They have been "sewing" hate since 2016...

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

You aren't a follower for voting for someone. Unless you buy into identity politics.

If your default is you follow a person because you voted for them, well you may buy into identity politics.

Now a bumper sticker and hat sure you are a supporter. Or you support their dumb ideas yeah, you have been indoctrinated.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join