It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

According to CNN journalists need Secret Service type protection because of Donald Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Publicizing the administration by using misleading information or outright wrong information as a way to delegitimize his presidency.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I sometimes work as a "stringer" for a multinational news organization. If I feel threatened, I will stand my ground. Keep your hands off me and my camera. I'm just trying to make a living....I have the same rights as anyother taxpaying ccw citizen. btw, this applies to rightwing neo nazi's as well as antifa.
edit on 3-8-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
The left has been pushing it too far for a year and a half, now the chickens have come home to roost. I've suggested this would happen if the progressives kept attacking the public for supporting Trump.
This is just the beginning.
It's a warning from a mama bear. Back off, while you still are able

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy

Publicizing the administration by using misleading information or outright wrong information as a way to delegitimize his presidency.

Even if they spread outright lies and false narratives, how does that delegitimize his presidency?

His presidency is legitimized through the electoral processes we have in place in this country.

I think you are regurgitating propaganda talking points without thinking of what you are saying.

Also, you did not answer the question you were asked.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
The left has been pushing it too far for a year and a half, now the chickens have come home to roost. I've suggested this would happen if the progressives kept attacking the public for supporting Trump.
This is just the beginning.
It's a warning from a mama bear. Back off, while you still are able

So you are threatening the media.

See. Cnn's concerns seem to be well founded.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Do you have a source for the examples you listed?

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Sarah Sanders pwned Acosta in a press briefing the other day, pointing out some instances of the press being hostile towards the president and his staff. In her example she points out that not only was she called up by the press to be ridiculed for her physical appearance, she is also the first person in her position to ever be given secret service security. Acosta was, again, made to look like a booger eating moron.

So now one of his cohorts at VFN is pulling the ol' "im rubber and you're glue" by saying they need a SS detail.

Lame.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

if the president lies that's on him we are not the president and it's his supporters who have been under attack and been getting gaslight

but ohhh poor media how dare we

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Can you give me an example of how CNN is gaslighting Trump supporters.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Yes, I answered your question. When you spout lies about an election being “infiltrated” by the Russians for every news slot for the last 18 months you aim to delegitimize the presidency with the people who watch your program. It’s like dropping propaganda leaflets for people to read everyday.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Give me a break they have been painting Trump supporters as racist and xenophobes for 2 years open your eyes

Dont play this game with me

www.cnn.com...

Just google CNN and any phobe statement you would like

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: atsgrounded

Just grabbed the first one on Google....

www.conservativereview.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

if the president lies that's on him we are not the president and it's his supporters who have been under attack and been getting gaslight

Yes, how dare you be held accountable for the stupid things you believe and say, right?

We should coddle you snowflakes and make sure you are protected from the evil media-types that will call you out and say mean things about you.
edit on 3-8-2018 by introvert because: (no reason given)

link   
CNN is a joke. Why would SS waste resources on protecting jokes. Maybe ComedyNewsNetwork should close down and find a new gig.
edit on 3-8-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: atsgrounded
Do you have a source for the examples you listed?

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Sarah Sanders pwned Acosta in a press briefing the other day, pointing out some instances of the press being hostile towards the president and his staff. In her example she points out that not only was she called up by the press to be ridiculed for her physical appearance, she is also the first person in her position to ever be given secret service security. Acosta was, again, made to look like a booger eating moron.

So now one of his cohorts at VFN is pulling the ol' "im rubber and you're glue" by saying they need a SS detail.

Lame.

Didn't you participate in this thread?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Yes, how dare you be held accountable for the stupid things you believe and say, right?

We should coddle you snowflakes and make sure you are protected form the evil media-types that will call you out and say mean things about you.

Yet you want to coddle the snowflake media.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

Yes, I answered your question. When you spout lies about an election being “infiltrated” by the Russians for every news slot for the last 18 months you aim to delegitimize the presidency with the people who watch your program. It’s like dropping propaganda leaflets for people to read everyday.

Ya, come to find out that was true. Even Trump's own admin admits it.

Trump and his supporters, well, they seem to be in a state of denial.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

We should coddle you snowflakes and make sure you are protected form the evil media-types that will call you out and say mean things about you.

I said no such thing.

Jesus. You guys seem to have comprehension issues.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I said no such thing.

Don't worry, everything will be okay.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I said no such thing.

Don't worry, everything will be okay.

Of course it will be ok.

Even though people such as yourself cannot read properly and cannot seem to formulate proper rebuttals to other's arguments, life will go on.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

Right Wing media spent more than eight years trying to delegitimize Obama's presidency by pushing birther nonsense. Hell, they're still doing it. Were you calling them out for being propaganda?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join