It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red shirt tied to missing Iowa college student Mollie Tibbetts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
daily mail

A person mowing near to a previously searched pig farm, close to the Lincoln Wildfire Reserve, called police after they discovered a red shirt tied to the missing student. Police would not confirm it belonged to Tibbetts, but employees at the day care center where she worked, revealed their uniform included a red shirt, Fox News reports.

Perhaps this is the break they have been looking for. IMHO it is likely that a local is involved and they may be honing in on the suspect as we type...
They have reported her to have been seen at a truck stop but then ruled that out and now reports say they interviewed a local stalker that lives nearby. It will take fire to break through the ice.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

Found by a pig farm.
Not good.

I learned from brick top that pigs go through bone like butter.

#.

How long missing?

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Almost 3 weeks.

Everything there is near a hog farm....

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Reward fund tops $170,000 Mollie Tibbetts' relatives and friends have been posting fliers seeking information on her whereabouts. Her family and Crime Stoppers of Central Iowa announced Thursday that a reward fund has raised more than $170,000. "We believe that Mollie is still alive and, if someone has abducted her, we are pleading with you to please release her," said her mother, Laura Calderwood.

CNN

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
This is a sad story especially for the family but why is this national news, what about all the under age children that go missing where is their story?

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Since this is ats and we can randomly speculate...

I think she was coerced by a women she new and was taken by a man that woman knew. I suspect they do not have tapes of the phone calls she made that would maybe prove this. Some blonde lured her into the arms of a man. Driving a white ford or green blue pontiac or red car. She is prolly being held within 20 mi in a larger town. tied to a bed post. better hurry b4 they try to throw her away.

my randomness

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Ummm...soooooooo...if they found the red shirt tied to the missing student...obviously they found the student to which the red shirt was tied...right...?

Am I right...?

YouSir
edit on 3-8-2018 by YouSir because: I loves me a challenge...

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

let us hope not...more msm genuissness's

one thing they are not saying yet is if the fam has identified the shirt...
edit on 3-8-2018 by howtonhawky because: auto correct accepts genuissness's then it does not

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
These stories are always gut wrenching. I can’t imagine how devastated we would all be if it was one of our daughters. No pain comparable.

Praying for her recovery alive, and if not found alive, may her loved ones have condolences and love, that help them heal through this difficult time.

What a world.. you never know what could be around the corner for an innocent member of your family. 😔

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

If I am not mistaken law enforcement was combing thru her online presence. There is a subject of interest that was apparently stalking her and he has a criminal history and lives near a hog / pig / whatever farm.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

#.

not missing

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
abc

Mollie Tibbetts' father believes she was kidnapped by someone she knows

"It's totally speculation," Rob Tibbetts told ABC News, "but I do believe that Mollie is with someone who she knows, probably someone who cares about her. But that relationship was misguided, misinterpreted and went wrong, and I think they're in a place with Mollie and don't know how to get themselves out of this horrible situation."

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

bingo!
truth hurts

newsenter.org...

BASEMENT amess
edit on 7-8-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Mollie Tibbetts' dad pleads to tech companies to help him find his daughter

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
If I remember correctly Pickton was a pig farmer.

Hope the girl is ok, if not I hope she didn't suffer like his victims did.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Sadly, Mollie's body has been found. There are no details yet on where she was found or how she died.

www.foxnews.com...

top topics

join