It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HIV positive employee of Southwest Key Corporation sexually abuses children

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: dfnj2015
That said, I don't know what makes you think government workers are anointed by god, and therefor will do no wrong. Some monsters that look like humans suck, and it doesn't matter what their ID badge says, they'll do whatever they want.

The employee of Southwest Key Inc was NOT a government worker.

Government organizations are NOT motivated by profit or greed or having monopoly over a government function. Government could have policies that are not driven by profit motive. Therefore, there could be better standards in place put in my oversight committees who are not driven by greed.

Ummm.
Southwest Key IS a non-profit, one of the NGOs the left is so enamored with....

From your own link:
"Pacheco worked for Southwest Key, a nonprofit that runs immigration detention facilities in Texas, Arizona, and California."
edit on 3-8-2018 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Surely you are not so naive to believe that as long as you are a government employee then there is no risk of the same behaviour ?

Whether outsource worker or standard government employee had absolutely nothing to do with quality of work either, anyone who has ever been to state DMV office can attest to that.

Individual behavior or misbehavior should not be a reflection on anyone but that individual. There are extenuating circumstances where corporations or the government protects, hides, etc, sorta like our government for Congressional members guilty of sexual harassment.

I agree 100% that someone HIV positive should have never been hired to work with children but it's not something normally screened for, again that individual was aware of his status.

Perhaps it should be a standard, but legal issues may prevent that screening in some states and would be described as a discriminatory action by many.
edit on 8/3/2018 by DJMSN because: Addition

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
A government funded non profit, and a ceo making 6 figures....that sets the wheels a spinnin.

www.501c3.org...

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
America is losing its common sense on a daily basis.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

That said, I don't know what makes you think government workers are anointed by god, and therefor will do no wrong. Some monsters that look like humans suck, and it doesn't matter what their ID badge says, they'll do whatever they want.

The employee of Southwest Key Inc was NOT a government worker.

Government organizations are NOT motivated by profit or greed or having monopoly over a government function. Government could have policies that are not driven by profit motive. Therefore, there could be better standards in place put in my oversight committees who are not driven by greed.

So if government employees are sainted because they are *never motivated by those things ... why are so many public school teachers (government employees) molesters?

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

This is an absolute horrific story. We should come up for a new kind of punishment for this monster.

Some monsters that look like humans suck

that, sir, is truth.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

This is exactly why outsourcing government functions doesn't work. Outsourcing companies have NO STANDARDS...

This is absolutely horrific and inexcusable... but this about people. Sick and evil people to be specific. Not who they work for. It happens in the public sector as well as the private sector. They are everywhere.

And this is exactly why we shouldn't presume to detain and take custody of anyone except for the most extreme reasons. And this isn't it.

Folks can scream "due process" all they want, but due process is what we make of it via the laws and regs we create, and we've made an absolute mess of it. Folks can also scream "blame their parents" all they want, but once we take complete control of someone's life, it's all on us at that point what we do or don't do.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

They broke the law.

If we can't detain them for due process, then they need to be put on the first available flight home with no due process. They don't get to stay here just because they came. That does not make them our problem.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
background checks would do almost no good in this case he has no record and almost always that is the case they have really low reoffend rates compared to other crimes

the hiv part is horible adding a far worse aspect that shuld net him many atempted murder charges ... but are u fin kidding me u want everyone to submit to a blood test and be discriminated from the workforce over the actions of 1 man ... op i sincerly hope u get to have it in ur life you deserve worse than the pedoes for that kind of thinking

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

They broke the law.

Yup. A law made by man -- not Nature's God nor "God." And regardless, there is no virtue in the "punishment" being worse than the "crime."

If we can't detain them for due process, then they need to be put on the first available flight home with no due process.

As previously noted, and as you should know already, "due process" is defined by our laws and regs. If we make that the law and the regs, then that IS due process.

And at this point, if our due process is putting these folks in danger -- and it is -- then we have a moral responsibility to find a better way.

They don't get to stay here just because they came. That does not make them our problem.

If they're here, and we don't want them, then they are our problem. Can't just put our fingers in our ears and singsong "la la la." And what we do and don't do in response is ENTIRELY on us.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
Yup. A law made by man -- not Nature's God nor "God." And regardless, there is no virtue in the "punishment" being worse than the "crime."

Read the Bible...God directed wars to be fought over borders constantly.

Hell, even the Garden of Eden had borders, and God expelled the (supposed) only two residents because they ignored the law.

Nature's God...whatever you want to call it...has consistently imposed punishments disproportionate to the crimes.
edit on 3-8-2018 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Read the Bible...God directed wars to be fought over borders constantly.

Hell, even the Garden of Eden had borders, and God expelled the (supposed) only two residents because they ignored the law.

Nature's God...whatever you want to call it...has consistently imposed punishments disproportionate to the crimes.

Well, you are right to the extent that such border battles by order of God is recorded in the Bible. So I stand corrected -- thank you very much
-- but only kinda sorta. Neither the Bible nor any "God" -- whether Nature's God or a specific religion's diety -- wrote our laws. And we can re-write them.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Well, of course we can re-write them if they need re-written. But, also, in a dysfunctional congress, can we REALLY re-write laws anymore?

Also, all religions are rewritings--we can't trust anything to not be tainted by the hands and thoughts of man!

ETA: (and to be fair, a few of God's laws have made their way into our societies, soooo....)

(I'm just playing for fun, now...you can disregard my stupidity)
edit on 3-8-2018 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Well, okay... darn you! You did get me there and I have no effective or superceding rebuttal -- especially not when you invoke the criminally corrupt congress critters! Argh!!!

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
This does not belong in the mud pit.

Wtf is wrong with you OP?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join