It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Journalist vs. Fox News Commentators: Watch them lie.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: JoshuaCox

If I were you, I'd just watch your MSNBC and CNN then.

It does, all it does.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Hanity actually debates with liberal journalists on his radio program? Funny you did not use that as an example of his lies?

By the way? From your cited material, please list one or two statements you consider to be right out lies?

Are you worried about actual truth, or just your own spin?

edit on 3-8-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fix.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I think someone in another thread pointed this out to you concerning CNN?

CNN Host Claims It’s ILLEGAL For Public To View WikiLeaks Emails [VIDEO]
dailycaller.com...

I hope you weigh liberal news against conservative, and learn as much as possible to make your own mind up.

Don’t trust anyone.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

One instance of one reporter saying something stupid doesn’t equal the systemic lies o the part of conservative media , pushed by every nameable elected republican and commentators..

EVERY public republican claims ..

A) all the media is in a vast conspiracy to discredit republicans..

B) al the scientists are I. A vast conspiracy to fake climate change.

C) they are comming to get your guns.

D) all the US intelligence agencies are in a vast conspiracy to take down trump..

E) hillary Clinton should be in jail.. a lot have claimed obama too, but not all..

F) remember when Shiria law was comming to America??

G) there is a vast liberal conspiracy in colleges to propagandize the youth..

That’s not crazy college kids , one news host or a meaningless blogger no one has ever heard of..

That is a who’s who of mainstream republicans INCLUDING THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES..
edit on 3-8-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Hanity actually debates with liberal journalists on his radio program? Funny you did not use that as an example of his lies?

By the way? From your cited material, please list one or two statements you consider to be right out lies?

Are you worried about actual truth, or just your own spin?

Hannity with talks over and cuts the mics of smart liberals and has stupid ones come on as easy targets..

So who is the liberal Fox News pushes??

Juan Williams?!?!

The worlds dumbest “liberal”????

It isn’t a new tactic.. orielly was famous for it..

It isn’t just me claiming this ..

It is literally everyone not a conservative..

All the moderates who pay attention think that about conservative media too..

CNN is moderate..

The New York post is moderate.

Msnbc is left wing..

It is literally all the worlds medua sources vs. Fox News and conservative media..

How much Huber is does it take to think “all the world is in a vast conspiracy against me”???

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

That’s because you are just that propagandized and believe the Fox News garbage that is the laughing stock of the rest of the world..

All the intellectuals, college professors and scientists are liberals for a reason...

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Dwoodward85

But not to the same level .

Only conservative media fabricates a totally alternate reality.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

You intrepid and I think there are a couple more “ I” posters with similar names..

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Lol “I believe what I want to! Screw reality!”

Lol

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SummerRain

Excellent counterpoint!!

You should teach classes.

Lol

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I absolutely do chime I on liberal stories pushing logical fallacies..

The last one I remember is the thread saying Kushner was getting contractors to harass tenants who had rent relief?? (The word escapes me.. where your rent cannot be changed..)

My opinion was that it was a BS story that seemed like critisms of the contractors sloppily building habits, rather than some vast conspiracy by Kushner..

The truth is there is just way less garbage pushed by the left on ATS and every other conservative site..

I don’t think logical fallacies work as well on people who know the list of logical fallacies..

You can’t walk into a room full of scientists and convince them they are all in a vast conspiracy to fake clime change.. lol

Educated people know the actions of random internet commentators do not count as “proof” of sestemic problems with society lol..

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

All?

And I asked about specific lies from you cited material? What are those lies are you referring to from your “Fox News Journalist vs. Fox News Commentators: Watch them lie.”

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

You?

Here is a compilation of Hannity (the Fox News opinion guy) blantantly telling lies that Shepherd Smith (the actual journalist) completely debunks.. and ALOT of lies.. blantantly obvious lies that Fox News Commentators, like Hannity and elected republicans still push to this day..

Care to state a specific lie?

edit on 3-8-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixec

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Can you name who I should trust, with evidence, and why?

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

You can trust anything good the republicans say about the democrats and anything good the democrats say about the republicans.

Why?? Because it goes against the grain.. they aren’t likely to lie about how good their opponents are..

What you CANNOT trust, for obvious reasons are the bad things the Dems say about the gop and the bad things the gop says about the demS..

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Benghazi, uranium one, Hillary’s emails were illegal, Clinton rape allegations, Shiria law is comming to America, Obama’s from Kenya, acorn was committing voter fraud, anything from project veritas, obama tapped trump tower, exc, exc, exc

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. That Shepherd Smith guy has got to go. Most of the journalists on Fox are closer to Hannity than Shepherd Smith. Even so, Smith repeatedly says Fox News this and Fox News that as if the entire network supports and validates his opinions. And they are his opinions. He is not some Fox News fact checker.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

One instance of one reporter saying something stupid doesn’t equal the systemic lies o the part of conservative media , pushed by every nameable elected republican and commentators..

EVERY public republican claims ..

A) all the media is in a vast conspiracy to discredit republicans..

B) al the scientists are I. A vast conspiracy to fake climate change.

C) they are comming to get your guns.

D) all the US intelligence agencies are in a vast conspiracy to take down trump..

E) hillary Clinton should be in jail.. a lot have claimed obama too, but not all..

F) remember when Shiria law was comming to America??

G) there is a vast liberal conspiracy in colleges to propagandize the youth..

That’s not crazy college kids , one news host or a meaningless blogger no one has ever heard of..

That is a who’s who of mainstream republicans INCLUDING THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES..

Yea but all that stuff is true. It's not even a secret conspiracy, they are doing this stuff openly. How do you not see it right in front of you.

I see you slipped that gun thing in there. More than 450 people in Florida ordered to surrender guns months after new gun law took effect

How about Shariah law? British court recognises sharia law in landmark divorce case

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: toms54

Thank you for making my point for me lol.

Which logical fallacy on the THOUSANDS of years old list of logical fallacies is the one where you take random instances and pretend it is all part of some grand conspiracy???

It has its own funny little Latin name????

That’s why it is propaganda meant for stupid people. Lol.

edit on 4-8-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-8-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

You are on a roll today. I know you are getting a little out there when you start skipping all those spaces. Gives your post a crazed appearance.

Maybe I should have said It's not even a secret. It don't believe all this stuff is one giant conspiracy. I guess I was thinking of the c word because you used it so often in your post. The point was that the things you claim are untrue can easily be verified by current events reported in the same sources you seem to trust.

And the reason Fox has not had people fired is because they haven't been caught manufacturing fake news videos like CNN. Either they don't do it or they're very good at it. I don't mean an opinion that you say is a lie, an actual staged fake video.
edit on 4-8-2018 by toms54 because: spelling

new topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join